Lana del rey is better than than your favorite female artist

Lana del rey is better than than your favorite female artist

Beyoncé is better than your favourite artist

What if she is my favorite female artist?

Grimes > Lana

when did the queers take over this board?

WHO DO I BELIEVE?

p.s.
joanna newsom > your favourite female artist

Rihanna is better than than your favorite female artist

What if you don't like female artists?

Why do you underage idiots keep saying that pop and female artists are gay? Come back when you're out of puberty and realize that Pop music is based

Bey slays Lana:
>Zero Grammies
>Zero #1 hits
>Shitty album sales
>No critical acclaim
>Cannot sign
>Not a natural beauty
vs

>20 Grammy Awards
>5 #1 hits
>More than 100 million records sold
>Critical acclaim, Lemonade 93 on MC.
>Can sing and dance
>100% natural beauty

>using grammies as argument
Just die.

I bet your have the voice of a drag queen

LOL. Mad Lana fag. Too bad Lana's daddie can't buy her Grammies like he bought her a new face. Only the bests get 20 Grammies.

dubs confirm

Isn't it awkward how her daddy funded her career and she sings about getting fucked hard and being a whore?

isn't it awkward how she's championed as a strong proud black women yet bleaches her skin, wears weaves, and has mainly european facial features?

Don't really care for Lana at all.

If you use Grammies as a means to prove an artist's quality you are probably the wrong person to be talking about music, let alone have a discussion about it at all.

>Bey
>supporting an artist that supports white and police genocide

Lana > Beyonce > Lavren > Grimes a shit

But she is my favorite female artist

damn nigg u retarded?

why would someone cut their face up like that

i hate the nose jobs they never look right but hey if you're immersed in that culture i guess it does

mfw all this garbo taste

Nigga, are you insane? Why do you put the most talented musician from that list, the last?

>that moment when I realized there's people out there RIGHT NOW unironically listening to radio music

I don't get you people
you already listen to shitty repetitive music
you can listen to almost identical shitty music on 100s of radio stations
yet you choose to _also_ listen to the same shitty music on separate music players
or is it one of those "sound quality" things?

I never understood why people listen to the same commercial shit from the radio, but don't actually listen to the radio

Or is that as special as you can make yourselves feel?

you are forever a mystery to me

>Lana del rey is better than than your favorite female artist
>implying Lana is better than Zamilska

is this the boy from Stranger Things

Noone cares. Whites are sub-human, and the reason the world is a mess.

Lana del Taco

Let people listen to what they want. Who the fuck are you to judge a subjective thing like music taste? This elitist attitude is the shittiest thing about the music fans.

IM gonna listen to lana del rey RIGHT NOW!

I do let them, of course, and I don't even express these opinions in public. At the end of the day it they don't bother me with that in the slightest, except when they play too much of it in public, but then any music is annoying when you don't feel like it

had a bad day man, had to take it out on someone/thing, it just happened to be normies this time

funnily enough it's often times people that listen to radio music that are most open to other styles

was it good

what went wrong=?

>tan lines of a white person
Is Rihanna even black?

She looks the same