Animal adoption thread

Animal adoption thread
Got the deer looking fucker when my neighbors best him to near death and made him sleep in his own shit

pretty boy.

He's the cutest pup ever user. I'd come over just to hang out with him.

Nice dogger

thats a weird looking bird...

Adopted him ~6 weeks ago, Basset hound / husky mix

OP Here just wanted to put my other Doggo out here.

Good on you op. Did you do anything to them about them beating it?

My shih tzu

Cute doggos, would let and call good boy / 10

No. We got him because the neighbors got caught doing it and it wasn't either him go to a kill shelter or us take him in because nobody else wanted him. So we took him in

Awww look at the puppers

Why were they besting him ?

Kys I meant beating. And they were beating him because they were on drugs

My pupper. We're going to the creek later. It's his favorite

Shitty, why did they even adopt him in the first place? was he a rescue originally?

also, bumping with more pics of my pupper ( )

Some people are just fucked in the head. Also I love your dog.
what kind is your white dog

I wouldn't say he's a rescue, but my gf got him from a guy who had him for 2 or 3 years and never even gave him a name. Only fed him, never played with him or anything. Now he has a great life

He is a golden lab

Neat dog. Would love to play with him

Good on you op. Cute doggos

Bunp for more doggies

thanks. he'd love to play with you too. i walk him ~5 miles a day plus he hits the dog park almost every day after work and we can still barely wear him out. i love it though, i was getting lazier and lazier until we adopted him.

i wouldnt mind if he could sleep a bit later than 5:30am though, heh

aww happy dog

Thats a cool ass dog OP.

dogs are for shitters, birds are best

I fostered him for about 2 months after he got returned by a family that didn't know what they were doing. So I decided to keep him I've had him about a year now.

I don't think so, Tim

My rescue. He was beat and mistreated as a puppy, someone else rescued him but couldn't handle him as he had never been trained. I got him at about one years old, he's just about 4 by my timeline now.

did someone say dogger thread?

i thought i was the only one to do that

Huh, never seen that kind of mix before. Looks cute.

Pic kind of related, my basset

Let the hate flow through you

Black labs are best labs.

Yeah he's a goofy guy but i love it, best of both worlds. he hates being alone though.

your basset is awesome. i always wanted a basset but my fiance wasnt super into it (not that we were that picky as we were rescuing anyway). now that we have him she says she would definitely want a basset as our next (or 2nd) dog.

He is a Great Dane lab mix. He pretty much is a lab that is the size and build of a Great Dane.

That dog is a good boy.

Boxer gang

That's fucking awful. You're right about people being fucked in the head, but I've never been able to understand what goes on in someone's head that they hurt innocent animals. I fucking love animals, and would never do that, even for all the other hatred I have.

It's good to wake up that early anyway. Get used to it, and love that dog.

He's in a gang?

This was my Neoplaton mastiff I had a couple years ago. He passed away about two years ago.

My doggo. He's a boy but pees like a girl

Black lives don't matter

Passed away in 2013, but this was my old buddy. Loved him my whole life growing up.

Same user here again. These where the mastiffs we had when I was in high school.

Got this kitty from the local SPCA. She came from a hoarder who had 37 other cats. Sometimes she is a little shit, but I could never stay mad at her.

I hate cats. I'm allergic to the fuckers. Probably wouldn't mind otherwise.

Anybody else work with dogs daily?

Pic related the crew I have at work right now.

haha thanks. best of luck, I'm sure a basset would make a great companion for him and you guys

>locking him in a cage.

What's wrong with you?

That's where she likes to go. It's her special spot.

>door wide open

Clearly it's locked in a cage.

Conceptually, the cage would be closed at some point, locking /her/ inside. However, if it's always open and she just likes it, that's fine. But if you're locking it, I'm going to slit your urethra. =D

K-Kidding. I don't even know where your urethra is. I'm 12 and what is this?

Holy shit kill me.

dude.

There is nothing wrong with having your dog kennel trained. Most dogs that are go into there kennel on there own free will.

Cage is open

I cringed pretty hard at my previous post. Anyway, you're not wrong, it's probably good to train them that way, but outside of young training, I think they should be treated to more freedom. If they just like the spot, that's fine.

She does. It's just one of the many places she goes to nap.

2 birbs 2 dogs

Have this bad boy for about 3 months :)

I heard they have the tightest butt holes of all canines OP, can you confirm that for me please?

kill yourself jfc.

such a annoying person

it looks like your dog is sick

go away evil dogger

My doggo.

My friend found her mother as a stray and pregnant, and I got to pick out of the litter since I was looking for a dog at the time.

I've had her since she was about 2 months. I remember having to mix and heat up rice cereal and goat milk for her.

She turned 8 in March.

>slightly old pic related

OP Here, just wondering if any of you have greyhounds and if so are yours scared shitless of loud noises? Thanks!

fuck i want a bassett so bad. i have a frenchie atm and i had an english bulldog but she passed away in early june :/ she loved to cuddle, i just want another lazy dog honestly. pic related is my frenchie