Pro-tip, you cant

Pro-tip, you cant.

she's a good person
>my sides

She has a pussy...and bewbs!!!! Saggy, but still counts!

You're an autist

I wouldn't try even if I could.

Because she's a democrat, and that's the party of reality and the rest of the world, rather than the insular fear-mongering silver-spoon fucknuggets that make up the Republicans.

Almost satan

wurst choice by far m8 gibs me dat

Think you have your parties mixed up nigga

First checked and second trump represents the Republican party so in a nutshell you mentioned him. Rekt nerd.

I would rather use my time to remind you that they are not the only options and anyone who votes for them simply because they're republican or democrat is the reason America's days are numbered

Clinton Foundation + "coincidental" donations = favorable policies in:
Russia
Hati
Congo
Ecuador
Canada
Switzerland

Also:
DNC emails
Unsecured private email server
33,000 deleted emails
Benghazi
Ukraine
Libya
Iraq and Syrian policy
Claims to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary even though she was born before he climbed Everest
Claimed to dodge sniper fire
Has no legislative accomplishments
Has no accomplishments as Secretary of State
Has no accomplishments as First Lady
Only Presidential candidate investigated by the FBI

Continue?

>Implying democrats aren't fear mongers too.

You realize what will happen when she implements that 500% syrian refugee increase right? Shit's gonna pop off, some more Americans will die to some sand nigger screaming DERKA DERKA JIHAD! and they'll use it to push big government, more control laws, and take away guns, leaving us all in a complete Orwellian 1984 nightmare.

I am for a ban on assult weapons.

Republicans are spending tons of money to keep the house, they probably will.

When one party controls the house and the other party controls the presidency, partisan bullshit doesn't make it very far. It forces politicians to work with one another, which is reflected in the economy. Vote Hillary.

Do you even politics? Neither party will work with the other. Al they will ever do is play roadblock to any bill the other party puts up. Nothing gets done.

Dems banned wearing any apparel with an American flag on it at the DNC because it might offend someone this is fucking America not Iraq how in the fuck does one live in a country where hundreds of thousands of men and women have died for that "offensive" piece of cloth. They died so people could slander their name and the flag they fought for. It's fucking disrespectful. My friend was shot in Iraq because he couldn't shoot the other man first. You know why he couldn't? Even though he knew the man was a terrorist who was pointing a fucking weapon at him he couldn't shoot him bc he didn't want to end up on CNN for breaking rules of engagement that Democrats made up. The Democratic party is cancer, I'm not saying Republicans are perfect but at least they act fucking American.

Nice bait faggot

>silver-spoon
Hillary has over 80 million dollars right now
>fear-mongering
Trump is literally ending the cold war once and for all and even mentioned improving our space ventures together. KYS

Yes user I'm enjoying this. I love Hillary bashing

>Convince me to put out this fire
>Without mentioning fire

I mean I guess you could but you're missing a large thrust of the argument by ignoring it

Won't have Putin cock breath, in fact maybe no cock breath...

Most of Clinton 42's presidency was under Republican control of the house.
>nothing got done
stop trolling

Most of Obama's presidency was under Republican control of the house.
>nothing got done
stop pretending, we reversed a terrible recession

You're a fucking idiot.

Hillary definitely has cock breath

To make Bill Clinton the first lady, and just get that hilarious motherfucker back in the White House.

All of Bush 43's presidency was under Republican control of the house.
>everything was splendid
full retard

>I am for a ban on assult weapons.
I am a massive cuck
Fify

Assault weapons are next to impossible to buy legally

>not knowing the Libertarian party represents true freedom

Check'd
Have you fuckin' seen the man? The witch has cucked all the life out of him

this

She will prevent terrorist attacks and end racism. Balance budget and fix healthcare

Isn't it great when people don't know the difference?

You're a feisty little guy aren't you.

did that really happen? source?

Moar bait

..... And a guaranteed Clinton victory

he chose to go to another country with a gun man, I'm not sure you can so entirely pawn the blame onto someone else

>he chose
Do you know how anything in the military works? You're also an autist.

That's how I feel, I hate Clinton so much that I'm voting for Trump because I refuse to sit idly by and let her take office even tho I'm not a huge Trump fan. I'd rather have an asshole than a criminal in office

Oh man they forced him to go? Well yeah you're totally right bud sorry I didn't realise he had no autonomy.

>he chose
That doesn't mean anything, sure everyone in the military knows the risk, but it doesn't mean they should pointlessly die just because we have to protect the feelings of others

you have the opportunity to change the course of history for women

lol saved

This was such a werid situation too. If a they went ahead and tried to prosecute her, then it would shape the election. You're taking away the main Democrat nominee giving a huge advantage to the Republican party. If you do convict her then Obama would probably just pardon her anyway, I'm not a Clinton fan at all but I can just imagine the pressure they were facing trying to decide what to do about that

So you're telling me if you were in the military to pay for school or whatever reason you joined. You would take going to prison for up to 10 years for desertion. If you say you would you're a liar. You don't get to pick where the military sends you.

Even weirder than that...

Let me ask you, friends, who is a better leader, a woman who can be bought by any group for enough money, despite their alignments, beliefs or motives, or a determined powermonger who has no care for more money? Sure, trump is selfish and power hungry, but isn't that a good thing for a leader to be? A person who has no desire to become more powerful, but only for more money is no leader. That is a follower, Clinton desires nothing but to follow and be paid. Trump has no need for money, though, he desires power. Such ambition and determination, even if only for self-gain, would still improve this country more than being the slaves of totalitarian governments. Fuck killary, vote trump.

>just imagine the pressure they were facing trying to decide what to do about that
Checked and it wasn't a huge decision. Comey is betting on her winning so he can keep his job.

Prove it

Because if Hillary gets in office, Republicans will actually get more seats in the Senate (ironically enough, but that's how it works). They're at 31 seats currently with the amount seated during Obama's presidency, they need 38 seats to be able to overturn decisions both presidential and in the Supreme Court. So voting Hillary will actually finally help to end all this gay and trans pandering that's been going on.

Kek'd to this dunno why

Maybe if you'd just come out of the closet already?

No trump supported can refute this. Racist fags.

I absolutely wouldn't go through with orders that I objected to absolutely on every level.
But I suppose that's why I wouldn't be in that position in the first place.

listen man, thats not a good reason lol

poorfag

The democratic party is such a fucking joke. I love how Trump cucked the Republican party, because they really didn't want him to be the nominee but if they rejected him it pretty much granted Clinton the election. He has the money to support himself so he didn't need the GOP, he's gonna change the GOP for sure because of that

> current year
> not voting for a 3rd party candidate
Fbpb

See
And go fuck yourself cuck

Of course on the flip side, mentioning Trump is more than enough reason to vote for pretty much anybody else.

Everyone in our nation has literally become so inept in thinking that all your decisions are not made on the basis of policy and position, but that of slander and opinion. Lets look at actual political positions of Hillary Clinton:
1. Overturn Citizens United VS FEC
2. Financial regulation of Wall Street to prevent incidents such as the sub prime mortage lending practice.
3. Increased spending on education, veteran funding, infrastructure, and science/technology research.
4. Strip tax benefits for companies that outsource labor overseas.
5. Create tax incentives for companies that manufacture in the United States.
6. Raise the minimum wage to $12 an hour.
7. Invest in all types of energy including coal, gas, nuclear, wind, solar and geothermal.
8. Legislation to lower greenhouse gas emissions.
9. Lowering the drug scheduling of of Cannabis
10. Strong support of net neutrality.
11. No longer supporting free trade agreements such at the TPP

As the list goes on, its hard to find any policy in which I disagree with Hillary, but these are just the facts, feel free to compare them to Donald Trumps positions if you haven't already reached a level of laziness in which actually researching candidates is too much effort.

Old habits die hard with some people.

Of course, but it doesn't mean it wasn't a big decision, it was really a lose-lose situation for them.

So I guess you would have fun getting railed in Leavenworth then. But back to you're original about how he shouldn't have been in his shit pit country with a gun. There are lots of foreigners here with a gun but you don't see us shooting them?

>You're taking away the main Democrat nominee giving a huge advantage to the Republican party.
she deserves every scoop that fate force feeds her

I agree, but not everyone else does. Of they went through with it, it would look like the FBI is trying to shape the election is what I meant

That's a stupid demand since we have a more or less binary choice, and don't even pretend like Republicans are not motivated more by a disdain for Hillary than they are by actual support of Trump. If there were a less hated democrat running against Trump he would have absolutely no chance in hell of winning this election, and that is a undeniable fucking fact.

Your worthless opinion doesn't come close to being a fact.

I agree with this, this election is perfectly fueled by one party hating the other party's candidate more. The Republicans don't want Trump to run for them but really have no choice, and the Democrats know they can't really win without Clinton, even though they don't want anyone else (see emails). It's a historic election that seems to ultimately come down to which the people of America hate more

It's funny that you're naive enough to think she'll do any of that.

Not just the LGBT pandering, they'll be able to shut down any attempts the Democrats would make in gun control, welfare, etc etc.

Holy shit dude

>Pro-tip, you cant
then why somefag need to waste stupidly their time when according to u they can't
another trumprussianbot thread

fucks sh¡tlary too

And do you honestly believe she will actually do any of this once she is elected?

christ, just by loking at this list, everybody knows that 7 and 8 are going to contradict eachother. If hillary gets elected, all of that will go out the window, because that's how serial liars work. just ask a Canadian about justin Trudeau.

This thread killed my boner

>Pro-tip, you cant.
This is correct. But the premise isn't even worth discussing. Every election is a choice between two pieces of shit. The choice always boils down to "which one sucks less?"

le "weed lol jk" man?

You sassy ass.

How do 7 and 8 contradict each other? Clearly the most investment would go into the renewables since the hydrocarbon infrastructure is well established. More renewables = fewer greenhouses gases, in theory. As far as serial liars go, Hillary barely registers when you put her against Trump.

She's a fucking warrior with big brass balls.

I would be naive except for the fact that she has already worked on legislation in virtually all of these areas as a Senator from New York and US Secretary of State

Well, she sucks, but less than Monica

dont matter who you vote for, never has never will

LEWINSKY 2016

She completely does. But now when Trump wins no one can claim his win wasn't legitimate. It will keep riots from happening. More than there already will be because of the crybabies, anyway.

Even with all the corruption accusations against her, she's the candidate who would do less harm to the nation.

i dont think youve ever left this country or else youd realize this is the third world shitter attitude that ensures those countries stay shitty

getting mad about this shit is the only moral advancement we've made in hundreds of years dude go fuck yourself

Dubs on dubs confirm. Next president is Monica