Vikings > GoT

Vikings > GoT

Wrong, retard.

True story.

Only if you're too dumb to keep up with more than 2 characters at a time.

prove me wrong you 92 IQ dipshit, GoT sucks ass

Vikings doesn't have Gilly.

Love how all the GoT fanboys are rushing to the rescue.

thank god
*the gods

No, game of thrones have 500 useless characters with no personality and complexity. Vikings work very well on few, like all great series and stories

If you think got sucks ass someone either spoiled everything or you are fucking retarded and can't follow along

lol i don't think you've ever actually watched teh show.

Nope Vikings are a knock off of GOT. It's decent be far inferior to GOT.

Hmm.. no

>most of the battles are like 15 dudes vs 15 dudes
>its a drama show with some historical themes

Vikings is completely and utter cuck trash

No, i watched the first 4 episodes, shit is like a mexican novel, because it actually fits as a novel, many characters, duration of the scenes... You are a mass of idiots, really. Besides GoT is all full of pussies and the monarchy look like a cuchristian one, full of wimpy bitches

The direction of Vikings is 1000x better than the GoT, any fool who knows a little about it knows this

Today OP is not a fag

shut the fuck up fanboy loser

I've watched both shows current seasons.

Was hoping vikings would evolve beyond a fucking soap opera with axes and shields, NOPE.

It's garbage, and if you honestly believe it is better than the multi million dollar show game of thrones you are just a stupid as fuck contrarian.

Watch both and enjoy them both, Vikings more for realism and shit but GOT is better as a whole

Holy shit, summer is indeed full of faggots
>you honestly believe it is better than the multi million dollar show game of thrones
Masses are stupid and entertans themselves with shit. And the direction is a fact, they use movie techniques n shiet, while GoT is done at a backyard with a retard as the director. Soundtracks nigga, motherfucking epic viking soudtracks, YOU CAN FEEL EVERYTHING. GoT is just cheap crap, and you notice it by the fact that any idiot is a fan of the show, and the fanbase is full of woman(read as stupid spoiled bitches)