Can someone redpill me here?

Can someone redpill me here?

Are there people who actually support Donald Trump unironically who aren't blatant racists? Why?

Am gay, don't wanna be pushed off of buildings.

Trump 2016

shill kid shill.

I don't like TRUMP however.... Hillary wants to get 65000 Syrian refugees into this country.

FUCK THAT

>blatant racists
What has Trump said that is "racist"?

Just because I hate spics doesn't make me racist.

I have plenty of nigger friends.

Yeah, I hate trump as a presidential candidate and I won't vote for him no matter what but this may be enough not vote for Hillary.
However, 6500 Syrians are still less dangerous to the country than a trump presidency

The biggest problem is the media portraying him as a racist, when in reality that is not the case. If you look at his plans for this country from a logical standpoint, everything he wants/plans to do is something that's justified.

Most Mexicans are rapists. I'm sure some are good though.

>just because I hate a certain race doesn't make me racist

You're actually retarded

>yawn

Yeah that will be our downfall. Not any of the stuff trump is supporting or the shit judges he'll appoint

You're fucking retarded.

Yeah I also doubt that he is a racist but he says racist things.that's not the media, that's him.

>Are there people who actually support Donald Trump unironically who aren't blatant racists

No, there aren't.

He who controls the media controls the country - propaganda is everything.

Look at Hitler and Stalin. Now it's the Democratic Party. We may as well all bow to our new lord ruler Hillary now. We'll all be cucked anyways once she takes away our guns.

I'd take a random guy off the street over Trump
Shillary 2016 fuck it

Kek did he hit a nerve user ?

do you really think the average Trump-supporter will tolerate you?

really?

Yes, the media is portraying him as a racist by showing the thing's that he says.

WAT?

if you would willingly give up your arms, you really are a cuck.

>m-muh shills...

baited like a retard

Are you fucking retarded? Trump could mess the country up, but amongst those refugees I guarantee you an ISIS Warrior is present. Keyword is trump COULD, ISIS WILL

Nope. He's just retarded.

The media's bias is money my friend. That's their main priority. You silly billy..you take Sean Hannity too seriously

sure kid sure.

Trump is good friends with the Clintons, he's only running to make sure Hillary wins

That Ben Garrison does have some serious mental issues, doesn't he?

Name one actually racist thing he said.

>classic libtarded argument
>"hurr durr you're the retard"
>ouchmyfeelings.gif

Except that is not what he said you fucking retard

I will vote for Hillary to continue the ideals of Bernie

Lol, there ya go

>you have now said more negative things in a single post than trump in over 20 speeches
>mfw

retard spotted

Name five racist things he's said.

> doesn't understand Islam
> doesn't understand politics
> votes left
Makes sense

But this guy was competent enough to serve too terms. Since he's a republican of course.

Trump is the reset button. That is all he is. Trump if elected, will not do a single god damn thing, and this is what we need. We need our country to heal from the last 8 years. Obama, while not the worst president, has made this contry exhausted and at each others throats. We need a do nothing president who wont bow to the biggest hot button topic of the day. We just had a historical presidency, and one that was coming off of war fatigue, financial ruin, and a list of other shit. We cannot support another historic presidency right after this.
Both obama and hillary, if elected, have to do things that are huge amd extreme that way in the history books they camt say a black or woman president did nothing. We cannot afford to have hillary in the white house. It is comparable to sending your champion boxer back into the ring after going 12 rounds with a gorilla. We need a break, we need a small shake up. If trump is elected, amd does nothing but sit on his ass for 4 years, it is a win. That is why im voting for him. Also the lulz

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I don't even care about the things he says about Mexicans or Muslims.
He is a thin skinned egomaniac that denies the shit he has said the next day. Such a person is totally unfit for any higher political position.

No one better try to take my arms or legs for that matter.

yeah, sure.

*your

And what would that ISIS warrior do ?
Kill some people?
That's is already happening daily.

Kill yourself you America hating dog.

Yes. Stop being condescending.

>confronted with what Trump says
>gets mad and rants about feelings
gg faggot

>that pic

Wouldn't be surprised if that was real. Trump is a terrible speaker.

We are stuck.
It is either a dumb old bitch or PT Barnum.

Yeah, man! Come over to the Hillary side, where we will be condescending to you, then be apologists for the Muslims who we brought in and killed you.

Protip Mexican isn't a race. its like being canadian, Muslim isn't a race either. You are allowed to attack and even hate systems of governemnt or stupid religious practices.

oh, right. Right on.

There are Isis warriors in this country already.

"When Mexico sends it's people over they're not sending their best. They're sending rapists, (I forgot his other example), and some I assume are good people"

>racist

Are you a retard?

Yeah but now it would be happening more frequently closer to you

good rapists?

>Hillary will enforce Sharia
k den

>hurr durr fuck trump & his wall so inhoomane
>ISIS warrior will only kill a few people
>mfw
k

>exhausted and at each others throats

That was Tea Party republicans. Who came up with that whole Obama is:

>a Muslims
>Hitler
>Stalin
>a communist-nazi
>a hippie

and whatever bullshit?

If nothing else this election has shown me the INCREDIBLE liberal bias of the media. I was never one who believed in those "jew" conspiracies but holy shit, CNN devotes hours and hours to snide and subtle attacks on Trump.

MFW sarah palin was actually right about something.

>oh theres already scattered groups of troops at our gAtes

>fuck it let them all in
>mfw
k den

I hate Hillary more than I hate Trump. A vote for her is telling politicians they can get away with blatant corruption which sets a dangerous precedent for the future. I know all politicians will be corrupt to some extent, but shame keeps their corruption in line and reigned in. Better men have resigned or been impeached for less shit than her.

I hate Trump. I hate his guts and I will hate myself forever when I go to the polls. But if Hillary loses she'll think: "Fuck, maybe I went a little too far if the country is willing to vote for this blatant piece of shit over me." As to the consequences, maybe the country deserves to burn a little for letting it come to this. In four years hopefully we will all realize how collectively retarded we all have been and actually vote for someone with some sense. If we are really lucky, things will get so fucked we will completely rethink our political structure. Because what we got now doesn't work and awards the powerful, rich and corrupt and can in no way effectively listen to the will of the people.

>racist
by today's definition, a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another
>superior
higher in rank, status, or quality

You believe that people of all races are equal, and there is no differentiation between rank, status, or quality of people based on their racial ancestry. Good for you.
There truly are no differences between the races, and even if those differences existed they could not be quantified in a way to express value. Otherwise you're a blatant racist.

Says who with what to prove that.
Oh wait we should all go on what a paranoid republitard says.

I'm not a supporter of Trump, but even I can see his appeal to reasonable Americans. The reason people can't see it is because they live in their own bubble and are out of touch with society.

You mean when he said that he should get a different judge because he was brown and might be bias against him? If he has to say this for every race besides whites, that how you can tell if they are racist. Also he had a lawsuit about blacks handling his money

>hurrr durr I'm a 12 year old and can't see anything these invincible ISIS warriors will do isn't shit compared to all the people getting killed anyway.

This is true. Repubs did it too themselves. Stoked a fire of racism, paranoia, and anger and now it's out of control

1. Not Hillary
2. Tearing down the preconceptions of a politician.
3. Not bill Clinton's wife
4. May cause reform to obviously rigged political system.
5. Not Monica lewinskis exboyfriends slam piece.
6. Definitely going to cause the Republican party to rebuild from the ground up.
7. Not hillary

Let's not forget hillary has said some pretty racist shit in her day. Particularly about bringing urban youth to heel in the 90s. I'm a Bernie man and still say trump over hillary.

"They're not sending their best. THey're sending people that have lots of problems. THey're bringing drugs. THey're bringing crime. They're rapists."

I don't like like trump, but he is the only one with balls enough to stand up to other politicians. The WALL needs to be built. I waited 5 years for a green card before I became a citizen. but mexicans come illegally every day and thats ok because?... racism? Fuck that and fuck them.

And muslims? They don't want to assimilate to american culture so why the fuck should we allow them in ? Hell in texas they just set up a sharia court system and the state had to smash it with limited success.

America has big problem that need someone strong to fight them.

Nah, she'll just say it's racist to stop them. That's their culture after all, and we have to respect that

I support trump because Hillary is a goddamn liar, I would rather have a racist who tells the truth than a whore who lies, cheats, and steals

Lol that you actually believe this
lol that you can' listen to his speeches and not think they are negative
lol that this just proves you are a racist fearmonger

Because there is proof they will be among anyone let in.

Not republitard paranoia. Just proof.

Stop projecting.

Which was caused by what antagonist? You can shift blame all you want, but if obama wasmt in the white house the tea party wouldve never existed. It was merely a reaction to obama.
>hurr racists
Maybe? But the point remains. We need 4 years of do nothing, we meed a breather. No one in congress will want to work with trump, this equals jack shit happening. This equals time for America to get ready for some real candidates

Trump is against all the stupid wars that cost 800 billion $ a year of taxpayers money. They only serve the military industrial complex.
Also he is against TTIP which will establish total corporate control.
Lyary is just an agent of the oligarchy that sucks the nation dry and tears it apart.

Oh watch out! We have a goal post mover here. BLM, Mexicans and Muslims are bad. But David Duke the KKK former chief is ok by me.

He wants to move businesses back into the US by offering a one time tax break, he isn't afraid to address Islam (note that Islamophobia means an IRRATIONAL or UNWARRANTED fear of Islam) as something negative which is good because Sharia IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH our constitution. He wants to remove planned parenthood funding, he wants to build a wall on the Mexican border to prevent illegal immigration, he wants to temporarily put a ban on Muslims entering the country (that's not racist - like I said before Sharia is incompatible with the constitution) because look at how many waltzed into Europe - ISIS knowingly used that to send in terrorists.

His claims about rapists and whatnot on the Mexican border are poorly worded at best though. It is a fact that a very large percentage of women coming into the USA from Mexico get raped by Mexicans in their attempts to cross. Such is the price of having cartels and whatnot ship you in, not to mention you're basically their pawn afterwards.

Borders mean something, let's not fool ourselves into thinking that every human has the right to exist wherever they want to. If I'm not allowed in a public library after 6pm and my taxes are paying for it, why should we allow anyone who wants to come in and send money that they aren't paying taxes on out of the country?

>We need our country to heal from the last 8 years
The reps blocked and messed up most of the things Obama wanted to do. So for what is healing needed?

Dude 80% of female undocumented immigrants are raped at some point during the crossing. Something can't be simultaneously true and racist.

I think you're right but I'd still rather have Hillary. I don't want to see the country burn at all and if a House of Cards type person is in the office as exchange I'm fine with it. She can get her just desserts by losing to a Republican that's not an orange retard in 4 years.

yeah his plans are great from a political stand point but its him and his decisions that turn alot of people away

This and he is not even able to articulate a clear point

I did already. Read the thread
Here's another for you...he said that judge presiding over his current lawsuit is unqualified to handle the case because of his ethnicity. Even Paul Ryan said that this was the definition of racist thought

So much MIDF ITT

You think trump will actually build a wall?
And what?
Tell Mexico to pay for it?
Mexico will tell us to go fuck ourselves.

The guy talks all kinds of shit he wont or can't deliver.

you do realize the Muslims have limited Sharia for minor dealings like marriage contracts and burials? Orthodox Jews and Christians have similar arrangements in America using Talmudic law and Bible law for things of the nature i mentioned above. It's not a big deal.