Have you seen those spiders?

navy seals

SAS or JTF 2

me

united states of marines

shayetet 13 motherfuckers

JTF 2 mlg

the one no one knows about

why do they look like they are about to give someone a prostate / anal check ?

3 way tie between electromagnetism, Gravity and The Force from Star Track.

the one who have guns

NiP squadron

they are so good it was as if they were ninjas in pyjamas

gi Joe is good

ISIS

Probaly SAS, cant beat ladyboi uniforms though

>using R6 characters unironically
>bringing up fucking white flags
why even bother to post?

Fuckers in Congress telling me, always in the Pentagon like North Korea ain’t bout this, North Korea ain’t bout that.. My boy Obama talkin bout North Korea don’t be putting in no work..

SHUT THE FUCK...UP! Yall niggas dont know SHIT!

All you mufuckers talkin bout North Korea aint no hitta, North Korea aint this, North Korea a fake. Shut the FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with dem niggas! Y'all know dem niggas got caught with a Rocket, Shootin' at the Chinese & shit. Niggas been on sanctions since fuckin... I don’t know when!

Motherfuckers stop fuckin playin' em like that! Them niggas savages out there! If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about North Korea I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playin' no more! You know them niggas role with Lil Kim Jong & them.

despite being tier 2 plebs

I would say probably SAS considering they not only go through an advanced combat training, but they also go through intelligence courses. From what I read from those who have worked firsthand with them, they're a pleasure to work with unlike Rangers/SEALs. No one knows much about Delta or ST6 anymore, so those two are pretty much incomparable.

This is largely true. Op red wings was the largest single loss of life by the yanks ion that theater and it was largely caused by arrogance by the operators

Who got Osama in enemy territory SEALS