Any anons actually cross dress before? Any tips? I'm seriously thinking about it

Any anons actually cross dress before? Any tips? I'm seriously thinking about it

do you look feminine at all? Are you shaved from eyebrows down?

I think that's quite standard in this trade. Tbh I've never seen serious cd/trap without such details in check.

Good luck fam. I've never done it, but the thought does come across my mind every so often. I just don't want any of my friends to know/catch me if I ever did.

okay good, you never know here. But go for it, I don't crossdress, but I am twinky. Sounds like a good idea. Also do this

1. order stuff online if you're too scared or want to spend less
2. if you buy toys made from something other than silicone, glass or steel, use a condom. these products are not regulated or even checked to be body safe and may be toxic.
3. relax, lube and go slowly

Booty fully shaved. Hair here and there. Naturally low testosterone so not a hairy dude

also more updated guide

Follow this. Only if your fucking serious though OP

Fuck you.

Stop killing masculinity already.
You are all that is wrong with this world and one of the actors of the depopulation program.

It's alpha guys like you who fuck me the best actually

i would suck and fuck that ass, and im a chub bear

I've probably fucked more girls this week than you have

to a degree. it's fun

Fuck me.

You're not killing masculinity.
You are all that is making me hard in my pants and one of the actors of my personal entertainment program.

Is self dosing safe tho?

Yes, I do often. I say go for it, if you have a feminine body that is. You don't wanna look like a guy dressing up like a girl if you want to be successful at it. This is a pic of me btw.

Oh shit. More?

fuck i want to become a cute trap but i have broad shoulders, my body is very masculine

Sure :-) here you go sweetie.

Hot feet. Soles?

Let's see that ass

yeah. just make sure you do blood tests once in a while.

do it hormones are the best decision i ever made

Lose as much muscle as you can user

>im so redpilled
lul this world is broke for good. stop romanticizing the imaginary past and kys

or just fuck cute traps

How did your body change? Most importantly did your ass get bigger?

Why do so many traps have that thing around their ballsack

Like this?

Keeps your dick in place. It's easier to wear panties since it's not flopping around

why are you 12 and what is this?

All the time its fun!

Holy shit yes! Keep it coming user

its a cock ring, it helps them stay hard while taking pictures
how does a cock ring help keep it in place? care to demonstrate?

You mean the cockring? They help you stay hard and imo, they feel and look sexy

i started as a teen, so i got hips, curves, and boobs.

if you're not a teen, you wont get the hips i dont think, but you'll still get ass and tits.

>all trans girls have dat ass.

it helps when its difficult to get hard

jesus... shave your arms at least

ha! its bad enough shaving everywhere else!

You lucky sob. Wish I started as a teen. I'm 25 now. Any pics you wanna share?

dont listen to your arm hair is sexy

Thank you sweetie! Kisses!! Here's another for you :-)

okay you are seriously fuckable

>we're a bunch of faggots and no one can stop us
Now, I'll admit that wearing a bunch of girly clothes turns me on, I'm a victim of Sup Forums too.
But that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it.

Thank you! I try ;-)

wear arm stockings then

don't listen to he's autistic

That's too bad. My girlfriend thinks it's hot to put makeup on me

Do you have a tumblr or IG? I want more

Oh... Well that's different of course.
I was talking about these faggots wanting to take a nigger dick up the ass.

you only move twice, and when you're cold and dead in the ground there won't be any regrets, but as you get older you might wish you tried it while you can. everything in this life is a puppet show; take joy where you can.

well, I wouldn't take a nigger dick

Hmm. More.

>eat more semen
quality bait

I had a tumblr, just got to be too much. I have a busy life so trying to keep up with all my fans was becoming difficult. Mayatrap was my tumblr, had a lot of fun and met some very nice people there. Robin Banks is a sweetheart, chatted with her a couple of times. Anyway, here's another pic sweetheart.

Niggers love traps. Probably more than any other race

Well I'm sure most of these anons would pay for it first, but taking anything is wrong.
Yeah, but, it just doesn't seem right. I'm always filled with regret the two times I did it.

Wish I could be a slutty bimbo fucktoy. Damn male body. :/

technically yes, also contains oxytocin

>keeping up with fans
should have only responded to those who donationed, user.

Do you have kik or Skype?

what are good trap clothes/places to buy trap clothes? i've just got my latex leggings and gloves at the moment

I definitely need more.

Didn't it end up that you were using some other person's pictures?

Like you're catfishing everyone.

Pretty sure that was it.

Hi it's Robin stop catfishing people.

oh I know, I just find a lot of black guys pretty gross

You should def get another tumblr back up. Would love to see more

Told ya. Niggers are gross, yo.

could be it's not right for you, could be you're too indoctrinated with orthodox beliefs to pursue your own happyness

In hindsight...no pun intended, I should have done that. I just really tried to respond to everyone, didn't want to seem like I was a bitch ya know?

/thread

This is what every trap aspires to be. Fucking hot af

It's is kinda a pain unless you have someone to sleep with. That might be because I am lazy though.

Nope, they were all mine and of me, it just became overwhelming

Even their dicks? A big black dick isn't gross at all

ohai robin how's vegas?

Well girly acting men, or the way most gays act, that sort of Truman Capote voice they put on, has always disgusted me. Even when I was younger, it just pisses me off and creeps me out.
I don't want to become like that.
I'd just keep it in the bedroom with a woman I guess, like Kelsey Grammar.

sometimes it's not worth it though

I have. Only yesterday, in fact. There was a fat trap who had nice skin and was ok, but he didn't shave his stomach so he looked like a pizza chef

This. Having someone fuck you or fucking someone crossdressed is great. But doing it just to dress up is lame.
Fucking women while crossdressed though empties my balls every time

Someone sent me a tumblr message stating that you were using someone else's photos. He then provided evidence. Some reverse google shit. I asked you about it, then your tumblr was deleted.

Seems like you're catfishing people. But hey if you can provide a timestamp maybe I'm wrong.

Good. I'm bleeding money and I have strep throat.

You can be gay as fuck and no do the fake voice. That's what I do.

I'm just here to see all the sexy traps

I know robin lurks Sup Forums, but this is a bit too convenient.

We need proof (timestamp), if possible

Daw ;-; I caught strep on a dash-9 flight out of chicago once shit was horrible. I don't even eat those little yogurt and fruit cup meals on planes anymore.

Anyway, you're still the Osama Bin Laden of gender terrorism

bruh I'm gonna need more info on you. By the far the hottest trans girl I've seen

Its probably the real Robin.

The sad part is, its probably the real Robin Between surfing Sup Forums, 4+Sup Forums and having strep throat, I don't see much work getting done.

Still (real) Robin is chill as fuck.

Not a trans-girl.

I want boobs like this. Is this shit possible?

Trap. You're the hottest fucking trap I've seen. More info plz

hotwheels is so dead though

>inb4 need new pics

Do you guys think I 'have what it takes'

The only place my photos would have shown up other than tumblr would have been on of the two deviantart accounts I had...either mayatrap, or yourgirlmaya. So don't know what "evidence" this person provided you with.

>razor sharp pelvis
you good

>hotwheels is so dead though

What did she mean by this?

I will accept this picture of tribute though. You have helped soothe me...For now.

It is a pretty bad photo, it is far softer now

This thread turned into a cute trap meetup thread. I'm down for that

ASL, I guess?

Yeah it sucks I wanna die.

I'm sick so sorry for looking like gar-bage.

hotties gay boi. I ain't trans.

What else am I supposed to do when I'm sick? I'm bummin' Netflix off of my friends. Gonna watch Comedy Bang-bang and die in peace.

Provide a time-stamp.

TIL about Robin. Fuck I want more

i shoud cut down on red meat and shave more but hair grows back too fast honestly body is very bootylicis

hawt

idk i just find its slow; random isn't random, pol is trumped, bap is personal army, cuteboys is dead, etc...

i just mean't you're skinny, so you're good

since it probably sucks to trap now anyway i'd suggest lots of alcohol; kills bacteria in your throat, feels good, etc...