My boyfriend is a party pooper when it comes to sex his head always hurts or he is never in the mood how do i get him...

My boyfriend is a party pooper when it comes to sex his head always hurts or he is never in the mood how do i get him to fuck more ( he likes cosplay but now it's too hot to wear clothing during sex) help Sup Forums

Very good chance he isn't attracted to you or he's getting his boi pussy from somewhere else.

im starting to think he's gay actually

when problems like these arise you first need to look at the cause. I can think of 2 from the top of my head:
>your boyfriend is a faggot or a pussy
>you are fat or ugly as shit or dont shave

either way the answer is still the same
tits or gtfo

We rate you. Post a pic.

>file name
>name file
>the file of the name
>the name of the file

MFW i know you're ugly/fat as fuck based off of the file name.

Oh shit nice eye no reason why op hasny responded.

even though thats probably true, a lot of the time when I save a funny pic off of google, the link will say tumblr, but I never actually went on the site

he's definitely gay. or he's cheating.

Other than its only been a minute.

Post a pic of yourself op

Show us your dick.

Kek

Im not OP. why would I say its "probably true" that Im ugly or fat?

He might not feel comfortable with you naked, maybe he's ashamed of his equipment.

He could not be attracted to you, maybe you changed your appearance or style lately and it doesn't turn him on.

He might have an extremely low libido due to self-esteem, confidence issues.

Just calmly talk to him about what bothers him about being intimate with you. Better to get it out in the open and aired out than leave it an elephant in the room.

Oh sorry nigger. So where the fuck is real op

>how do i get him to fuck more
Be someone else. Someone pretty. Someone intelligent. Someone nice.

im not fat

Timestamp

The only thing we want out of a women is sex sex sex and the way you look during sex post your ugly ass so we could give an honest opinion.

Maybe you're just ugly? Or he's fucking some other chick. If not that, he's a fag

Jesus Christ look at that gut!

Fine a nigger and let him bang you.

Just make sure its a time where your boyfriend is not to be around for a while. If you want some dick, you gotta take chances.

but you could still be ugly

Face now.

>MUST be timestamped!

>Takes a picture of a picture inside a picture on her/his monitor with no timestamp.

"im not fat"

Some guys don't perform well in bed because the pressure to pleasure their mate and make them orgasm overwhelms them. Leading to feelings of inadequacy.

He's clearly fucking a hotter chick on the side, post your face now.

Give him a night that's all about him. Put on sexy lingerie, tell him how much you need him, give him a bj, etc. Just do the whole works and make it fun.

Get gudlooking