Game of Tards

Did this fucking show jump the fucking shark.

All I heard was blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah my father blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Game of Farts.

no its been shitty with occasional good moments since season 2. that includes the longwinded shitty dialogue

The show has jumped the shark for many reasons.
High Sparrow isn't one of them, though.

One thread at a time, faggot.

in season two there were some shitty moment, but the last three episodes were a few gore shock events interspersed among long intervals of really boring events

the last episode was almost cringey

It's terrible, I fell asleep during this episode and almost did during the last.
It's fallen into the Walking Dead trap of just having
>filler
>filler
>filler
>filler leading up to something
>'epic' moment
>filler
>filler
>filler
and the cycle repeats
At least the first few seasons had some interesting dialogue, this season has been AWFUL.

I'm noticing it's very similar to S5 in that regard, which is to say entire episodes of nothing of substance happening, like Jon Snow is still fucking around at Castle Black, Ramsey isn't doing anything, Tyrions settling boring political disputes and the royal family is doing jack shit about these new religious assholes. I can guarantee it's going to stay this way until the last episode of the season again.

I haven't even bothered to watch S6 so far, is it really that horrible ?

I assumed that things can't really get worse after Season's 5 last 2 episodes but I was wrong apparently

I don't think you know what jumping the shark means.

Non-redditors call it "game of plebs" for a reason.

Show is for braindead normies (redditors)

better than s5 so far in my opinion but still with a lot of needless shit
ramsay and mother of burgers are also literally the worst characters to evef in literally any tv show

Every time he appears he says the same shit.

It's just really boring filler, it's not like offensively sand sneks bad, but it's just fucking boring. I mean, we're almost halfway through the season and the only thing of real substance that's happened is something that was not only incredibly predictable, but was heavily spoiled for anyone who hadn't watched yet by EVERYONE. I was watching a fucking sports show at work and the announcers there were talking about Jon fucking Snow coming back.

Did you forget to take your ritalin?

>thinking it jumped the shark only recently

keep it in one thread

it's better than s5 imo but they are planning to wrap it up soon

Dorns king is kill and his son
Grejoy king is kill
Bolton senior warden of the north s kill
All Dothraki rulers are kill
Jon unkill, kills the nightswatch boss

Season five was where they dove headfirst into the shitpool, season six is where they settle in and get comfy

A fuckton happened last episode though

and jingles

>muh smallfolk
>muh sin

i mean that was kinda interesting at first but just shut the fuck up

that shit hasnt gone anywhere after cerseis walk