She broke up with me Sup Forums

She broke up with me Sup Forums

Time to an hero.

Its gonna get worse before it gets better OP, but you'll get over it and find someone better

source: been in this position before, thought the world was over, it wasn't

Nice dubs, also we don't give a fuck.

Good. Now you can live the way you want.

She missing out man, same here my ex is missing out

Post her nudes

Time to find out what you like and what you want OP.

Sorry Sup Forumsro. It's no fun.
You're gonna get past it though.
When I feel like shit, I like to jump into my hobbies headfirst. I work my ass off at the boxing gym, I learn a new piece of music on the piano. Whatever it takes to put myself in the headspace that I'm going to be a better man tomorrow, and since I'll be a better man, I can find a better woman than I had yesterday.

if you don't have hobbies, get some. You'll be over her in no time.

Who needs a life when you got Sup Forums and the internet?

the circumstances were based on long distance, her focus on career and studies IE get masters/secure a job finish bachelor thesis.

She said even after all of this that she "loves me so much its unreal"

>"I love you so much it's unreal. But the way our relationship was, we can't progress as human beings trying to do what's best for us"

basically saying that we both need to focus on getting out lives on track and the relationships complexity is only going to hinder our goals etc

then man up and go on, if she comes back whining to be taken back, tell her to fuck off. You are free now, do whatever the fuck you want. I know this sounds odd, but I've been there to not to long ago... she started fucking some guys adter we broke up, but she noticed, It was not what she wanted. As she came back I played friendly, went out for a meal and so on. I made every second romantic and as good as possible. As she tried to kiss me after whatching the sun go down, I pushed her away, said no and told her she will never have this again. Then I walked away. Best evil day of my life

The reason the long distance happened was because i failed out of uni. And its only been a few weeks now since ive been back in the usa. (she was in eu)

the "I love you so much... BUT.." is probably just a lie to lessen the blow, sorry Sup Forumsro...

this guy knows whats up

She isn't the one. She does love you. But she isn't the one if she's gonna walk away from it. You'll find someone who is.

That's just girl speak for a found a bigger dick, bro. She's just crafty she knows how to manipulate language to make it seem like you have no control over the outcome so shouldn't hold yourself responsible.
>She loves you so much it's unreal
That is her depositing potential so she can use you again a later time in life once she's gotten all of her college slutiness out of her system. She wants you to move on, but also wants you within arms reach.

dating for nearly 2 yrs. shared each others deepest thoughts and feelings with each other. Complete transparency. She is not one to lie.

i dont know man.

this is false also bait?. I have a huge dick. She's actually got her mind on studies and trying to make something of herself.

Seems like denial.
>I got a huge dick.
Sure you do, man.
>She wants to focus on her studies
>I flunked out
Bigger dick isn't always literal, by flunking out you have no future and are therefore an inferior male specimen who isn't worth reproducing with.

nice dubs but you are clueless.

>so she can use you again a later time in life
>also wants you within arms reach.
>girl speak

true, unfortunately

forget about her, OP

you've only got shit to lose here

Not being insensitive but maybe you should kill yourself user