Do German Brazilians support Brazil or Germany in football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBaFCh6ToTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they usually support Brazil

German brazilians has no ties with the modern Germany. Most of them not even knows that their grandparents came from Germany.

Only morons care about football

sim

this

Essentially this They don't. They celebrated the 7x1 everywhere. Blumenau looked like it was Oktoberfest.

>German brazilians has no ties with the modern Germany.
True.

>Most of them not even knows that their grandparents came from Germany.
False.

Italian-Brazilians are pretty much the same, they mostly support Italy over Brazil.

>They celebrated the 7x1 everywhere
lol cucks
what a land of shameless monkeys brazil is, celebrating their own failures.

filho da puta
queria ver brasileiro com orgulho dos alemões haha eu ia rir muito da cara desses pseudo europeus
youtube.com/watch?v=OBaFCh6ToTg

only a minority of south brazilians think they are europeans like this retard

I'm actually Gaúcho, but I'd support anything that might demoralize Chimpanzilians like this one

bichona

i am german brazilian and i thinkl that football is silly game for dumbp monkeys south brazil is white and european
we dont support monkey team like neymar who is african while we in the south are white

Shut up nigger

dont ever come to our beaches

cala a boca nojento do caralho!!! PSEUDO EUROPEU FILHO DA PUTA

Oo-oo, aah-aah, my brother.

Obviously they support Brazil

Just like Italians or Germans in Argentina support Argentina

is this a serious question?

nuke south brazil they will have a hitler

the monkey is jealous and cant contain hisself

maybe your jealous because south brazil is first world while america is thirsd world with only 60% white population and dropping, no need to act like this

Here, you've been a good boy. Have a banana!

fuck
i am from the south
and i hate so much these racist bastards that think we are white
what is your problem
puta que pariu

same, i am from south but this shit need to stop

Haha, so cute.

>

>south brazil is first world

ta brincando ne
does broken economy means first world now?

Do southern brazilians usually speak german?

>the nordestino is literally talking to himself

yes we speek high german only in our home

> is this a serious question?
no comment.

They are so bleachy white they speak a language which consists of several germanic languages put together and it sounds like the language proto-vikings spoke during the times of Odin and Thor, it's called South-Brazilianisch languagensen.

It's only spoken in South Brazil and Valhalla.

> (OP)
>Do southern brazilians usually speak german?
All the time.

And we aways cry about Schumacher and we hate Ayrton Senna

german brazilians are more germanic than germans themselves

> South Brazil and Valhalla.
Same place.

All brave Aryans go to South Brazil when they die.

It is said that the Yggdrasil tree from the Viking mythology, before ascending to the heavens, left its seeds in the snowy and icy fjord surrounded forests of South Brazil, such trees can't be found anywhere else in the world.
Magnificent Germanic land, truly.

Problems that wouldn't exist were we independent nations. It must be difficult to stay alive when over 85% of your bloody supply is being leeched by parasites 10x the size of your own body.

Why is this place full of subhuman Apezilians? One could think the language barrier would be enough to keep these baboons out, but look at this thread.
These absolute baboons can't even refrain themselves from speaking their cancerous moortuguese language outside their cancerous general.
Why don't you chimps stay there? Or maybe go back to your shitty national imageboard, since you clearly have nothing to add here. You only participate in meme threads due to your inability to speak decent English and your severe mental retardation anyways.

Back to your fucking bananas now. Shoo, shoo. You fucking niggers. Shoo shoo.

No.

Drinking beer is the most German thing they do.

the only reason the death rate is so high is because it doesn't account we all get reborn to feast at odin's table every night

glorious neighbors, please find an ounce of mercy in your shining white bodies and give us just one single drop of your first world development.
help a nigger in need...

Brazilians of German-descent*

if we separate from the rest of Brazil, we would still have debts with them
we're broken because we dont produce anything

>if we separate from the rest of Brazil [...]
>we