Anyone else drinking on his own tonight? I'm single again and I've got a bottle of nice vodka...

Anyone else drinking on his own tonight? I'm single again and I've got a bottle of nice vodka. Don't know why I bought the nice one, like I can tell the difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn.. I'd like to grab those positive vibes

Cheers

Yeah, OP. Was at a girl's house, just us two and she sacked me off to go out with our friend (a guy) to a party. Cheers!

cheer bro

got to work tomorrow
fuck life
cheers

>Yeah, OP. Was at a girl's house, just us two and she sacked me off to go out with our friend (a guy) to a party. Cheers!
So your friend is going out with her and you're home? What a dick head.

I'll post sme more tits to get this thread going

>2016
>drink vodka

Fiancee is practicing with her band tonight, so I basically have free rein to trash the house and drink all the fucking beer and whiskey I want. Just started with a round of Founders' All Day IPA. Once I get to the point that I can't tell the difference, I'm gonna start chugging cheap fucking whiskey mixed with enough water that I can slam four ounces at a time without blinking. I'm gonna smoke half a pack of cigarettes and be innocently sleeping by the time she gets home. I might break out some paint and make it look like I did some work on our renovation, or I might just play vidya and masturbate all night. I haven't decided.

wtf is wrong with that? I mixed it with tonic

Who is she ? Does she have nudes ?

yo dude, uni fag here. Keep the drinking up 7am at my station

Was at the girl's house. For some reason she invited the guy over who lives around the corner.I know they've done stuff together in the past. They're now going to the party together, I said I wasn't in the mood. He'll definitely try something with her tonight and I won't be a happy bunny if he does/she agrees to it

nobody drink this shit. only goners

Why is she forcing her eyes so wide open she looks like a psycho

>yo dude, uni fag here. Keep the drinking up 7am at my station
Must be from around Singapore or something?

Dont worry OP although vodka is pretty bland, aint nothin wrong with it fuck this 54 faggot

Nothing worse than high and mighty fags who think they are better than you because of what you choose to drink. Drink what you want, if you like it, then fuck what anyone has to say.

>Was at the girl's house. For some reason she invited the guy over who lives around the corner.I know they've done stuff together in the past. They're now going to the party together, I said I wasn't in the mood. He'll definitely try something with her tonight and I won't be a happy bunny if he does/she agrees to it
Sucks bro.. can't believe she invited that guy.

Sydney Australia, worked all day yesterday. In the mood for being a drunk

thanks bros

i gotta say i like it a lot and it's not like i got anything else in my house at this moment

Yeah. She was in the car saying how bad she felt and shit. It sucks. I don't think she cares. "We're just friends with benefits so I didn't think you'd mind". Fuck that. She got changed in front of both of us

Why would you say you're not in the mood?

Who is girl in pic OP ?

got some beer and some gin.
just waiting for my dad to go to sleep so i can down that shit, without him giving me shit about drinking.
feeling pretty down tonight

Where you at bud? I'll drink with you.

Not in the mood to go to the party

She's clearly a slut cunt OP. The sooner you leave off with her the better. She'll just keep up this kinda shit. Don't be cucked all your life

Been single for over a year now myself. Every Friday night i do a pack of popcorn movie and a bottle of something till I blackout then after waking up I crawl back in the middle of the night to my bed. Tonight is Tanqueray and Indian tonic night. Cheers!

Are you making gin and tonics? I'm making syrup for some absinthe atm
(not op)

I'm not OP but I guess we both have a girl problem. Shrug, nothing beer can't solve. Thanks for the advice though mate

i'll get me some beer im drinking with u brother !
i need a cool hobby life is getting bored

My girl is visiting usa for a month. been with her for so long that i've lost contact with everyone else and now I'm here alone drinking while she's out partying every fucking night.

No emotions , fuck her then get her to fuck. Onto the next hole to empty your balls.

Berlin

Thanks, what are you drinkin?

I drink and play video games by myself all the time. Helps me not rage at faggots. But I never drink and sit and not do anything that's alcoholism

Out getting Rodgerd senseless

Sauce?

It's ok. Seriously get out of there though.

>I'm not OP but I guess we both have a girl problem. Shrug, nothing beer can't solve.

Travel bro, travel a lot. Give up that shitty job you got and travel

Thank you, I am not an alcoholic

Sauce ?

single here as well

downing some cheap liquor with coke

Is it that you're afraid she'll go back home with him instead? I could understand that shit. Might be that I have a problem, but I'd never turn down a chance to get shitfaced.

What I've been thinking every day for the past 3 weeks.

yeah same here user, whisky my choice at the moment

Let's do this

i'm actually making gin dudl (gin with almdudler; an austrian drink)

if/when i run out of it, i'll continue with gin tonics.

what's your backlit keyboard user? wanting to get one at the moment
also....cheers

well i got vacation now but i just bought an appartment so dont got money to travel atm ;)

logitech g710+ getting outdated i think dont know for sure but its a very good one ;)

>me again
On my third beer. Had a shot in between. I installed a doorknob and removed some old shitty light fixtures. I might rip out some old ruined drywall in a bit, but I need to catch up with all my alcoholic brethren first.

pictures user ?

Going on 1 week completely sober, I would love to drink a 6 pack right now though

thanks, need to get myself one of those or similar :)

I like it, to be honest. I am pretty dead, fuckin almost 8am. Syrup all good, but only two third bottle absinthe

More of pictures of the girl?

never actually tried it, might do it tomorrow.
what do i need?

anyone else hungry af but is just pouring alcohol in instead?

nah but as usual the alcohol makes me hungry

cheers bro
you freom belgium
?

fuk

absinthe cocktails? I'm doing a shitty mix of some amount of alcohol, dash of lemon juice. mostly syrup and a slow drip of cold water into the thing. The slow drip of water is the only important part if you want it sorta traditional/niceish

Here's my advice for the guys here that are with girls thy are out without them. I know you don't want to leave them because it's easier to stay with then for sex and stuff, but things aren't going to change. You've got to leave these party attention whores otherwise you'll keep feeling this way and keep being stuck drinking on your own.

It will be hard for a while after you leave them because you'll be lonely and lack of sex. But in a few months time you'll be over them, won't have to put up with this depressing shit and you'll find new girls to go and fuck.

Stop letting these girls basically cuck you all

Two of these piss waters in. and too lazy to drive to the liquor store.

I think that's the vaguest request I've gotten in a while.

Of what? The renovation? The fixtures? The booze? My dick?

yep

I drink alone most nights, it's kinda fun tbh

never tried them famalam
i only drank pure absinthe a few years ago and it fucked me up kek

beginning alchy reporting in. Have drank everyday for like the past 2 months

What do you drink ? beer is kinda heavy to get drunk

Well I don't get drunk, I just like to catch a buzz

I'll usually have 4-6 beers or that many shots of whisky, or a couple glasses of scotch, or any combination of the above

same here brew, hungry but nothing in my home

yea fucked me up the other night, went to like no lectures the next day. Fuckin insides turreted and several girls blocked me on tinder, god knows what I did.

I'm kinda curious about that doorknob as qwell

I HAVE to see the light fixtures.

>Cheers mates

renov + fixtures + booz

What should I drink, guys? Found a bunch of stuff my dad has saved up.

You ought to bust out that Glenfiddich,. mate. I'm on some malt scotch right now and damn it's good.

Drinking alone here, it was kinda fun at first, but now it's just a habit

kek, sounds like my kindof thing
i'm doing that for sure next week.
got myself some peach schnapps that is VERY tempting, but i'm saving it for a festival next week.

for me it's like, i have food, but i'm just like, meh i'll just drink to feel full

i'm a lazy fuck

Same, I don't mind it though. Keeps me inside, sometimes doing things I hate doing while sober around the house, and generally I don't spend a bunch of money or go out and blow a bunch of money with mates.

The turn up train waits for no one. A handle of evan williams because im on that budget plan

>Anyone else drinking on his own tonight?
I drink on my own every night

Cut her off before she has the chance to hurt you bro. She'll fuck him out of spite but she was going to fuck him anyways. At least this way she will NOT enjoy it.

You've already lost her. Cut your losses now.

>aquavit

Sweden confirmed.

You know it bitch

My girl cheated on me so I've been on a two day bender and keep sending her pictures of all my booze and drugs on snapchat.

Fair, let me see if I can find my camera.

My phone's gone on a vacation with my sister, accidentally dropped it in her car before she left for another state.

Bartender here.

is correct, put it on ice or a splash of water if you find it hard to drink. Or you could take some of the cheaper scotch, ice it down and add a splash of Campari. Shame you don't have any Vermouth. Experiment with mixing the Aquavit with the Campari and whiskey as well... it'd be a bit like a twist on a Negroni.

I've had a few (probably overzealous) friends worry that I'm being an alcoholic, or at least becoming one, but I'm not sure I care tbh, I just want to feel a bit better you know?

noice, drink the schnapps dude. I' m throwingin mine now you've mentioned it, goodbye blue skies and self control, just walk on by.

Has anyone tried this?

It's like beer, except it tastes nice. I fucking love it.

Cheers

I'm correct about the scotch, and yeah a splash of water goes along way... but I'm also the user who wanted to see the GOD DAMN LIGHT FIXTURES.

Ehh, it depends mate. They're probably not overzealous nessecarily. I have a few people who worry about me and at first their worries were genuine. It started to seep over into my work life and into my career. I had a self-intervention of sorts and now I manage it much better.

Like anything else - it can become dangerous if you let it.

You've made a fine choice... a mate bought me 'A scotch so old I could fuck it, legally' for my 21st, which was earlier this month. That's a fine scotch you're about to have.

True I guess, I think it's cause I'm seeing it as a drink at the end of the day, but when it's constant it can get bad

I'm norwegian

youtube.com/watch?v=YDWEz1mia1I
have fun

Yeah, just for kicks on a night off work. Me got lady somewhere