Thoughts on LeafyIsHere?

Typical Sup Forumsedditor

Eh. He's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Who?

Unfunny version of pyrocynical.

annoying

Who is he?

Sup Forums audience

I used to like his videos and I thought they were funny, but now, with those repetitive skits, and the same canned reactions over and over, the same kinds of people reacted on; it mad enough me realize what garbage his channel is

same shitty joke everyday. "haa fukin kill myself, drink bleach, cyberbullyhitler hahahaahahah"

He can be okay at times

He's a chill Sup Forumsro.

A lot of people on here do not like him because they have no sense of humor, have no chill, or are one of those "I was born in the wrong generation" nut jobs and probably wears square toed shoes instead of sneakers to show that they are "different".

I just wish he would go back to storytelling. He has no business trying to get involved and drama and needs to go back to his roots.

Wouldn't be surprised if he came on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. He strikes me as that kind of person

You're damn right.

And by roots, no I do not mean minecraft. Those videos were cringe.

True

Just discovered him last night, his facts aren't always straight but I like listening to him rant

A disgusting sentient tumor who gets a kick out of bullying kids online. In front of millions who will jump on the bandwagon and bully said kids in a significantly more malicious way. Also his voice is annoying as fuck.

he confirmed it already

Ego is a bit inflated but he has something worth saying when discussing his topics etc. Think he is kinda shit but is part of what makes youtube stoll good. So cant complain, if anything his fans are really worse then him

Well Sup Forums is a big normie board so he'd probably be from there

they have no sense of humor?
so saying "cancer" and "I have been kidnapped by ISIS" is the highest form of humor
>k

yeah his storytelling vids was the shit

He did?

So basically he is the average Sup Forums/Sup Forums user.

He really is no different than you, user-san.

The surf cs:go are comfy as fuck

would chill with

A case of pretty good content; tumorous fanbse

I know they were great...

when and where?

i think you should stop advertising his shitty channel on here. this place is for 18+, his videos are for 12 year olds.

ok? go away.

yea, just go on twitter and ask.

and it is pretty damn obvious that he may even browse Sup Forums.

I mean, adopting the new world order meme, feminist hate and Sup Forumsack views, it would only make sense.

That and he is a kissless virgin.

He's funny, but his fanbase is fucking horrible. I haven't really watched any of his videos in like 5 months kek.

At a Hillary campaign smoking bleach

So they're perfect for Sup Forums then

Sup Forums is literally fucking filled with normies. It destroyed this website.

Just another attention whore faggot.

Only kids tune in on his channel

And it proves other anons threads that underage shits use this site like you, no one cares about your cancerous youtube culture

kys kid

I gave him a chance, don't see the appeal, he's just doing a talkshow and sucks at surfing

Yeah, his fanbase seems to think he is God himself, tbh the only reason his fans haven't killed anyone yet is because they are all 12

He is great ytuber :)

leafy is a god fuck you faggot.

kys
fat
nice shirt

KYS
OC

a lot of these threads are shill threads made by either leafy himself samefagging and advertising his channel, or getting his little turd fans to do it for him.

Sup Forums is a heavily frequented board and is free advertisement, especially for things like youtube vids/channels.

KYS
OC?

Toilet humor, click bait videos, starts drama cancer, looks like a sweaty fish, makes fun of little kids, not intelligent, boring gameplay, whispers into his mic because his mom might hear him, appeals to little kids, terrible fanbase, probably viewbots, unfunny, relies on overdone effects for everything, cant talk like a normal human, every video is exactly the same, starts witchhunts and claims he doesnt, makes fun of other youtubers who are as cancerous as he is if maybe even less, promotes a disgusting and cringy tumblr fandom (leafy and femmy), does the same overdone annoying jokes, sounds whiny as fuck all the time, helped kill youtube

Why is leafy popular? I really dont get it. Someone tell me why he is fun to watch

He needs to be banned permanently already

And it proves that OP is a 12 year old using this site ILLEGALLY

Mods take this thread down and perma ban the faggot that is OP

He gives out all the info on whoever he " Criticizes ", and yet tells his fans NOT TO witchhunt whoever he mentions in his video.

When his fans bullied another person to where he was broken into tears, he made a fake apology video with the usual " thanks for supporting me and i apologize ;) " bullshit.

His skits are cringeworthy, horrible and unfunny, to top it all off, he puts on another voice during those skits wich is even more annoying than his normal voice.

He puts more focus on other people's content instead of his.

His fans are the fucking worst, i can only think of someone with a montage parody profile picture, telling everyone to kys and is pretty much always a kid.

Leafy doesn't adress the issues that his fans causes, they made a person get a community strike on their channel, they bully and harass pretty much everyone that leafy " Criticizes ", yet up to this point, he hasn't made a video on his fans and at this point its obvious that he just wants his fans to cause damage and he watches, without caring and without apologizing at this point.

He was way better when he told stories, that was a good time for him, altough his titles were still clickbait and all caps, they can't compare to his now horrendous titles.

He is just cancer.

I like him but his kiddie fanbase sucks.

Fuck I even like pewdiepie in a way

I dont know who the fuck is leagy is here but he looks like a fucking faggot

Hes a faggot

He's been cancer for a long time, and once he starts to "be himself" his viewer base is going to sky rocket down.

I'll be extremely surprised if he has any actual talent.

>He is just cancer.
Just like Sup Forums

Except Sup Forums has moments of glory.

Worst cancer on Facebook.

Garbage

Sup Forumsro tier youtuber.
I really enjoy his content.
It's full of nice and simplistic humor. Not over complicated. It's really good as a background for some games.

ur mom has her moments of glory too

Where to start, well he is an egotistical faggot thinking he is invincible because of his small army of 10 year olds that form 4 million people. He uses it to take advantage of others. He has learnt the art of the YouTube algorithms to gain money by acting like a gay retard that has had a stroke to add a bit more comedy. This "content" is a bunch of cringe worthy, cancerous, misleading shit stains on the internet. As says, he "criticizes" individuals whilst putting at the very bottom of his description and at the start of his videos "Do not witchhunt people". This is truly pathetic as he is a kid having a stroke behind a microphone and commenting on someone's actions. He doesn't even have the right to criticize anyone else as his actions are equally as cancerous as 9agag memes. He thinks he is the meme god, but only now he has incorporated Feminist Triggered memes into his videos. His mindless idiotic driven kids do not understand this meaning and accept leafyishere as some kind of idle or God. He takes advantage of this and manipulates some videos by taking it out of context to then his "fans" to go and hate keem. Once he had done that, he had understood the true power of what he does and how he can make one video to therefore influence millions of people. He can take down a small YouTube channel of 100, 000 because of his little fan boys reporting these videos and the next day it is down. This also reflects that YouTube doesn't have the correct way of handling these situations. Another thing is that Leafy is breaking the YouTube TOC and that YouTube is in favour of his actions to gain overall more money. This shows he has control over his heedless flock of filth. He is like a worm, degrading over time just a spec of worthless meat to be killed off. I sincerely hope this scum gets wiped off of the internet.

He is okay tbqh

Moo

He's Sup Forums tier

He's a hot twink tbqh wanna see some of his Boi pussy

i like leafyishere, but i can agree that he can go over the line somethimes. I have been subscribing to him since he had 10k subs

if im done with my study in computer science im gonna dox his ass

How to be LeafyIsHere:
1. Say cringe a lot
2. Say that you want to kill yourself
3. (This is the most important one) Have no shame

\thread\

So be someone on Sup Forums

my only problems with him would be his crappy music tastes and the overuse of the word "fuck".

but I'm a regular viewer of his videos and find him to be quite entertaining and he have good points when commenting against sjws etc.

he's pretty chill

Keem queer.

Smosh-tier cancer. Clickbait and repetive rants about the same shit. THE MOST XXXX IN THE ENTIRE XXXX. Also speaks to his viewers like they're retarded, but that's forgiven, considering they raid videos calling themselves"the reptilian army" and spamming cringy hissses all over youtube

Pretty much, only 12 edge lords seem to love him

>>

Where to start, well he is an egotistical faggot thinking he is invincible because of his small army of 10 year olds that form 4 million people. He uses it to take advantage of others. He has learnt the art of the YouTube algorithms to gain money by acting like a gay retard that has had a stroke to add a bit more comedy. This "content" is a bunch of cringe worthy, cancerous, misleading shit stains on the internet. As says, he "criticizes" individuals whilst putting at the very bottom of his description and at the start of his videos "Do not witchhunt people". This is truly pathetic as he is a kid having a stroke behind a microphone and commenting on someone's actions. He doesn't even have the right to criticize anyone else as his actions are equally as cancerous as 9agag memes. He thinks he is the meme god, but only now he has incorporated Feminist Triggered memes into his videos. His mindless idiotic driven kids do not understand this meaning and accept leafyishere as some kind of idle or God. He takes advantage of this and manipulates some videos by taking it out of context to then his "fans" to go and hate keem. Once he had done that, he had understood the true power of what he does and how he can make one video to therefore influence millions of people. He can take down a small YouTube channel of 100, 000 because of his little fan boys reporting these videos and the next day it is down. This also reflects that YouTube doesn't have the correct way of handling these situations. Another thing is that Leafy is breaking the YouTube TOC and that YouTube is in favour of his actions to gain overall more money. This shows he has control over his heedless flock of filth. He is like a worm, degrading over time just a spec of worthless meat to be killed off. I sincerely hope this scum gets wiped off of the internet.

This is pure bait

I know. Shes a great person.

Dude, there is only one way this guy is a b/tard and that is him being the epitome of summerfags. He is a 12 year old edge lord that puts a condom on his memes for 10 year olds.

Also he looks like a fucking crack baby and rips on people who fuck dogs. If he wasn't a summer fag he would have a whole 2Tb of dog fucking on his ready to magnet harddrive

He's the typical Sup Forums tard and that is his audience

How fucking new are you? A Sup Forums tard from fucking 2010 or 2012 would be just like him. This place is beyond normie and has been for a long time now.

Kinda trashy cunt but atleast not as bad as h3h3 and such

Moo

Newfag or 9fag?

PewDiePie is better than him

Trips and I'll post his address and full name

>crappy music tastes
wow really? his tastes are god-tier, kys

Been here since 2006 and exactly, he is like all the summerfags. It is summer right now my chromosome deficient friend

this guy summed it up pretty nicely.

Most know his full name already

roll

His latest video shows how much of a faggot he is

Oh?

Fuck you and your trips mate

Summerfag getting paid by views from next year's summerfags.
Needs a thesaurus with his constant use of LITERALLY and ACTUALLY

The ultimate summerfag

I envy the fucker. He makes so much money by just talking shit.

Literally any of us could have done what he is doing and we would be rich as fuck

How recent is all this info?

who

this.

does he have any siblings?

he is apart of the new kiddy autist generation