Lol, I'm supposed to believe that this kid is an irresistible pussy destroyer...

lol, I'm supposed to believe that this kid is an irresistible pussy destroyer? I thought that this film was supposed to be as authentic as it gets.

I forget but isn't he irrationally confident lispy mush mouth and all?

I can see you had a very sheltered teen life.
I was probably less attractive then this kid and I had slutty whores wanting my dick.

It probably helps when you live ina shit neighborhood of course.

Confidence is all you need to get women into bed.

It's not that hard to fuck 14 yos when you're older than them, they crave the dick.

Yeah, I know about confidence. But this is literally a 3/10 ugly-ass, awkward, lanky kid with terrible teeth and a speech impediment. He could be confident all he wants, he still wouldn't be getting laid as shown in the movie.

Urban chicks aren't exactly hard to fuck, not to mention he was manipulating chicks that were in like middle school.

He's like Boomhower, just keep throwing it out until you hit something.

also this. SOO much easier to get girls when you are forced to be around hundreds of them all day.

Well you're wrong.
Sorry you never got laid man.

Heck I remember walking into science class in 8th grade and a girl had her hand inside another kids pants jerking him off. Unfortunately my seat was right behind him.

Why did the guy playing Casper commit suicide anyway?

aids

for real? both the character and the actor got aids?

Do you have dysdyk?

yeah, I'm curious too. he actually got aids?

on a little google research, no, it looks like he didn't have aids. it's unclear why he did it. apparently there was a suicide note but it wasn't released to the public. but some people say he was kind of unhappy for whatever reason. but he was married and kind of an up-and-coming actor so it's not like his life was necessarily shit.

oh, just saw that some dude he was friends with had recently hooked up with his wife. so that might have been part of it.

>irresistible

At that age, all you have to do is act like you know exactly how the world works and you don't care about anything, and you will get laid.

this movie rules, desu

and I knew tons of dudes that looked nearly exactly like Telly who cleaned up back in the day. OP has no life experience.

I've known girls who thought both he and Caspar were cute as fuck. It makes sense, weird fucking hobgoblin dudes like Telly usually have huge mutant cocks.

you've never been to NY, have you? in major metropolitan cities in the US, even the ugly ass kids get some pussy. i thank god i grew up in one and was fingering girls in middle school.

sucks to be you, doesn't it?

Where did you live man?

funny thing, dude was a dj a few years back, probably still is, and while no one actually went to his gig, maybe 10-15 people showed up and half of those were probably regulars, he still had some groupies meet up with him at a bar a few blocks down. i didn't go to the gig, but i met him at the bar. down to earth cat but he wasn't raking in the pussy like Josh Harnett was at the same bar.

I've seen him in a few other acting roles too. I know he was in The Wire, and he's been getting guest spots on other shows for years. Decent actor, but I think Telly really was his best role.

>Yeah, I know about confidence.

IF you're 15 years old and you have access to not-that supervised 13 or 14 year olds then yeah you would be able to convince them to have sex with you if you were that forward with them .

Very few people are that forward and confident in seeking out sex at that age so it seems weird, but the ones who are would be able to get pussy.

Also, even though he talks about pussy the whole time, remember that he's only confirmed for fucking 3 girls and he probably talks a lot of shit in addition to that a lot of the banter is about how much they'd like to fuck particular girls and what they think about sex in general

Good film anyway.
It lets me vicariously live through what it would be like to be able to take at least 3 hot 13-15 year old girl's virginities

You have to remember, the entire thing takes place in an early 1990s NYC ghetto

Early 1990s NYC ghettos were dangerous as hell, like on par with Detroit now (and they still are, but there's not as many of them as back then) but getting laid was 100x's easier

>tfw I was raised by a single mother who told me that sexuality was something to be ashamed of

He was just opportunistic and would fuck anything he could, it's not hard to get laid when you have that sort of mindset.

Reminder that Casper commited suicide and Harold died of an Od

oh crap, i forgot he was Bubbles friend in The Wire.
"Kid has no luck."
lol

Oh yeah didn't he die of an overdose in season 1 or season 2?

Tbqh I don't remember what Bubbles was doing in season 2 and season 3, it's been a few years since I've seen the show

it was brooklyn rather than harlem , right?

it seemed like the apartments were working class but not a ghetto or tremendously violent

Kids pt 2 Baltimore

>yes, that will show the neckbeard virgins!

"dude you're trippin man, i fukked 100's of girls in my teens"
"sex is like easy man"
"those hoes were fighting over my dick maan"

can virgin-baiting-posting STOP being a thing?

na bro the movie took place in manhattan .. LES im pretty sure

He was found "hanged in a hotel room." $100 says he was jerking off.

Harlem, Brooklyn, or Manhattan didn't matter back then, it was all shit unless it was on the upper east or upper west side

Telly grew up in a shit neighborhood with dumb uneducated women who didn't know any better when he made his advances

I lost my virginity to the skankisest, trashiest, trailer trash you could imagine, a whole city of young, dumb ghetto girls would give you a chance at easy pussy

Metairie, Louisiana

shut up virgin