It is time to tell me why you aren't a skinhead

It is time to tell me why you aren't a skinhead

Because I have a full head of hair?

Because I'm intelligent and don't fuck my sister

Due to good taste in music and a sensible taste in cloths.

I am actually

Because I have an Afro which takes minimal effort to maintain and I like my hair.

I shave my head out of laziness. Nothing about race. So i am a skin head. I am not against gays because lesbianism is hot. But i hate faggots. I love the blacks. But niggers can die. I also never met a jewish person who wasnt kind or funny. Love women. Cunts and whores i csnt stand. Welcome to 2016 skinheadism. Later fags.

HALLO VOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MEINE FREUND??? :DDDDDDD

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Ok. Sure, yes.

Hardly, but ok.

I remember almost imploding with laughter at an afrohead during the IQ-test for military service

I can question the official story of WWII without hatred or violence.

HEY WHY DIDNT U REPLY TO ME :DDDDDD

IM UR FRIEND PAL XXDDDDDD

What does that have to do with clothes and hair style?

people will point and laugh like:

"ha ha ha"

That's cool man but my hair has no effect on my intelligence, and I'm not trying to join the military, so it works for me.

>HA HA HA

SO FUNNY MY D00D HAHHAHA LMFAO XDDDDDDDD

I HAVE REACHED THE TOPPEST OF KEKS!!!

AND IT IS ALL THANKS FOR - WAIT FOR IT
YOU!!!! :DDDDD XDDD

this

Being a skinhead is not only about clothes but also mentality

Good for you m8. You lookin sharp erryday! Sorry for the delay. I'm trollin over at mormon.org

Me neither. It is mandatory. I went to law school during the test

Care to elaborate on your prejustices?

Can you reformulate ? English is not m'y native language

I like my hair

Because I listen to hip hop, because I'm able to think critically and independently, because I'm not edgy or underage, because fuck fascism, because I fucking hate suspenders. I have more reasons but nobody is reading so I'll leave it there. Also, I lost my hair at 19 so I shaved it at 21 out of mercy to my woman so technically I'm a skin head. But shhh... don't tell anybody.

what mentality?

I can think critically and independently... why do you think I can't? It could not be because you forgot to think critically about news articles, could it?

itt: Ignorant assholes passing judgement on a british subculture because the term skinhead and the style of dress were appropriated by bigots

Exactly. I like the looks. So every night I start a thread abt it with this picture. You could too

First of all you must know that you are in for trouble and be ready to face any asshole that wants to mess with you.
In other words being ready to fight at any moment
If you are a skin you'll never deny it when asked, just stand proud of what you are and hit first
For me you can't be a skinhead if you're not at least originated from the working class
In my opinion, the most important is to alway face trouble

I am both. I come from a pure working class background. Today I have an Ll.M. People here don't seem to think anything about my hair or clothes. Not when I'm outside the capital at least.. In the capital people stare a little

Better get used to be stared at

As I said, it only happens in the capital and especially when I wear both suspenders, shirt and boots. Where I live people don't stare. Being buzz cut is normal here.

>being buzz cut is normal here
Are you from eastern Europe ?

Nope, Scandinavia. Many men buzz cut when their hair gets thin. Also many young ppl in the bodybuilding/powerlifting subculture and leftists. And lazy parents have it done to their boys, who then usually keep it

What color skirt big boy?
;)

Shirt? Any color really. Blue, black, grey, pink even..