Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

elitist o:

Akemi claimed

Nice meme.

Claimed

Miho claimed

discount klonata is a elitist roll :o

QOTT: Are you bi or gay?

I tried my best.

nice thread

No.

Bad meme.

your wifu a meme o:
im gay tbh fam.
also im scared of other gay people o:
roll o:

claimed

Dio-sama...

I like my women without dicks.

Saber claim
>Playing WoWS
>Last ship standing
>Enemies last ship is a South Carolina like me
>Enter gun range
>Both fire a broadside
>Citadel hits
>We're both half health
>I reload faster and fire another broadside
>Magazine detonation ending the round as a victory
>MFW

I like my woman with both

Thank you.

You should've added "xd" to the sentence.

I just remembered why bonehead white-trash fuckin' donkey-dick Homura got so fuckin' freaked when I started talkin' about his "daddy Kyouko's elitism." His Neanderthal, drunk daddy put a
homuras dick in his mouth and splattered his cum all over the wall.

Niether. I'm straight, I've said this a few times before.

Shut the fuck up, Saber! You faggot! Fucking skinny butt-munching faggot. I hate you! You know that? I really do. 'Cause all you do is fuckin' prance around school talkin' about your fuckin' faggoty fairy fathers. I'll tell you what! I don't wanna hear about your fuckin' fathers and how their assholes work, all right? It makes me sick! And I - I - I fuckin' hope they fuckin' die of fag disease! Yeah

"Straight"

No.
What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry. The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child. I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy fotid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence. Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now reaping what thou hast sown, thou accursed simpleton. I will excrete rage all round about thee, wherein shalt thou be consumed. Thou hast shuffled off this mortal coil, urchin.

That means you're gay.

Shut the fuck up, Clyde! You faggot! Fucking skinny butt-munching faggot. I hate you! You know that? I really do. 'Cause all you do is fuckin' prance around school talkin' about your fuckin' faggoty fairy fathers. I'll tell you what! I don't wanna hear about your fuckin' fathers and how their assholes work, all right? It makes me sick! And I - I - I fuckin' hope they fuckin' die of fag disease! Yeah
And, and speaking of... dead... fathers... I just remembered why bonehead white-trash fuckin' donkey-dick Marty got so fuckin' freaked when I started talkin' about his "daddy." His Neanderthal, drunk dad put a gun in his mouth and splattered his brains all over the wall.
You know, I almost forgot that my mom told me that. She said, "His daddy splattered his brains all over the wall." I thought it was sad at first, but now? I like it.

Says the one who claims a macho man vampier dude

Horo everyone

If quads, every user must claim a different waifu for 6 hours.

Me saying I don't like futa is enough to prove I'm not gay.

no one in /waifu/ is straight didn't you know?
突然明子が表示されます
ITS HOBO YOU HOBO

Its horo you fucking morons
This guy is right
ホロ

This is about YOU being gay, not me, even if I claim a man as sensual as Dio it doesn't change the fact that you want to deepthroat a loli futa you sick fuck.

あなた が みて みぬくい

Thanks for the backup

I want her to deepthroat me before i deepthroat her, you cunt

What a fag

You still want the taste of his dick in your mouth and that what matters, a man can still do the same thing to you

Yeah but she has a pussy
Not gay,
She has a puss

It's Korbo.

Its horo or holo you fucking underage faggot

It has a dick. It's gay. Just because it has one doesn't negate the other factor. That would be like a chick choosing it and saying it's not lesbian.

You seem to be confused, something is not decided to be gay by the following rule
"If it has a puss then it's not gay"
The actual rule to knowing wether something is gay or not is
"If it has a dick then it's gay"
But don't worry user, it's okay to be gay, you can just admit it.

Felt > Rem

QUADS CONFIRM!!!

>stellar claim

YOU FORGOT HOBO YOU KURWA
89 cent megumeme

>best kancolle claim*
Fixed it for you

roll o:

Cutest claim.

Sure whatever, I like that other girl, the one that wears red and stuff and told subaru to be a bitch and subaru actually accepted like the worthless cunt he is, I really liked it when she kicked him in the face for having no balls.

Claiming Yuuki, how's everyone?

How's everyone's Friday going?

Quads say that you have excellent taste.

You can't prove it since you only got four replies to the QotT.

She reminds me of makoto somehow

i asked before and like 10 people said they were bi roll o:

Fine. Yours?
I am fine, and you?

Fine thanks! Passed my 4 mile run evaluation, now I can rest. :3

close but no cigar
roll o:
>buybuy /wifu/ gonna take a nap

Spooky maid person

Hey it been a month havent been on Sup Forums for a while just drop by to see that these thread are still going good and strong

Anyhow just claiming my waifu again I see everyone in a long while or so

Great day to all =3

Which horo is this?
Repentance horo?
Rood horo?

Hey Amatsu

hi

Good but i gotta go.
See ya best bote

Chuckles horo

why spooky?
underage kurwa repentance hobo is away for 3 weeks
cya

Just got home from work. Last day of my summer internship was today. What'd you do today?

I think I was confused as to what you were asking..

Nothing. How was the internship?

Claimed.

Heya Gilgamesh~
How are you?

Hey Shiro!
Doing good today?

Oh, I see. See ya sometimes later then!

You just are!
Very spooky indeed

I am liked by the user~
Doing good?

No. You?

Unfortunately not.

if you say so

> Cringe thread

It was great, I was doing IT work for my county. Everyone I worked with was great.

>Gilgamesh

Ah, glad it was an enjoyable experience.

I'm leaving now, goodbye. May check in on mobile.

Aw shit, what's wrong?
I'm doing good, bought some more poison for my cabinet

Aw shiet that's bad ;-;
Is it like that everyday?

spooky

Come on~!
You practically gave that one to me

See ya later man

It kinda' is. Though more so than usual lately.

Nothing of importance.
>poison is bad!

this fine autist.

Yeah, it certainly beat working at the convenience store lol

Gotta make second best destroyer feel good somehow :^)

Rikka Takanashi. Who can honestly say Rikka isnt the best girl?

Sure, maybe she can't cook but as someone who likes to cook anyway, thats not a problem. She's unmatched in cuteness and is always wearing her cool chuunibyou outfits.

Lord Shingan is the strongest, night vision goggles, cutest voice and she gets shy and jealous in a cute way.

Life < Life with Rikka Takanashi.

Well fuck
And I guess there are no particular reason why you feel this way too..?

Same old days?
>but it makes me feel so good!

A fine claim

If anything, I made ya feel good
I heard you missed me a few days ago~

Griffith is best girl and she did nothing wrong

Why are there so many pictures of trash in this thread?

You'd be right, most of the time. Though, recently, it's different. I lost someone very close to me.

There's a containment board for you fuckers. I wish you faggots would stay there.

create a thread on there for us and then we talk

Sup Forums was the 1st board you moron

He says while posting an anime girl.

I did if I was still tsundere you might've gotten a cute reaction

Bike still won't start. End me.

>Being this new

Fuck.. I really don't know what to say..
Lost as in you guys went on your ways off or he's gone for good?

And you might've had a ship if you were a tsundere~

Fuck.. Is it possible to have it repaired?
>cute