>start hanging out with the local guys
>they use you every time
>don't have any friends
>start being suicidal
>don't know what to do
>hope they are some good guys on Sup Forums

fuckoutta here underage degenerate

>they use you every time
How, sexually, if so call the fucking cops m8!

>Goes to the gym
>Is 15
Lol forever manlet nobody will love you just end your life.

why are you worrying about this stuff at 15 years old? you're only a fifth of the way through life.

Haha nice one man. They use me for money and doing them favors

because hes 15 what else is he gonna worry about

yeh, dem favors?

getting even better grades, extra curricular activities, laying the groundwork for his future careers. not fucking up his criminal record.

Because I really need someone to talk with. Can't do it with them cause they are stupid

well either get new friends or stop letting your friends use you

That fucking ass. My God!!

Not so easy because they will try to fight me if I stop hanging with them and I don't want to beat them

beat them off ?

194cm and 95kg. Not sure if I am a manlet

>>smart guy, good grades, goes to the gym
>>start hanging out with the local guys
>>they use you every time

If smart guy and get used, you aren't smart. Humility, learn it.

Differentiating between cool folks and shitbags, learn it.

If smart, can learn anything by dropping typical hormone-driven teenbitch preconceptions.

Learn philosophy.
Learn not to be a needy twat.
Focus on academics because life is a shit sandwhich and the more bread you have the less shit you taste.

Remember not to take your thoughts seriously. Your brain isn't done forming and you don't know much of anything. That's not an attack, it's reality. Fill your mind with useful knowledge. No one your age has any.

Alternate option, become a trap and give up. Sup Forums loves traps. When your turn 18, post pics. Until then, leave and work on your nubile hotness.

Now get out.

what country do you live in? your friends sound like cunts

Ok I got wrong when I was saying that I was smart. I confess my mistake

Serbia mate

good advice

you call yourself a smart huy.me too.
if you are samrt enough you'll realize that nobody count like you in your life.everithing else is just bullshit, there is not a single person in the world that will have more value than you, that's way you should not kill yourself for no reason in the world.if you fall you get back on your feet.life is like a match of boxe.you can surrender only when you can't stay on your feet anaymore

Modsmodsz mooooods mods mods mooods mods mods mooddddddzz

Ok thanks everyone for advices. Now I will start trying to get out of this group of idiots