When will this vast metropolis be safe?

When will this vast metropolis be safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iv5wXEwDiaw?t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS CITY

I Think it was just supposed to be a thematic thing at first.

>Live in HK

i once saw a guy jay walk here

They need to set capeshit in actually still violent areas like Chicago. New York's safe as fuck for a city with so many people.

Crazy shit goes on there these days. I think they have upwards of four jay walkers per day and 7 littering citations per week. Could you even imagine living in such a hellscape?

Isn't it called Clinton now?

I saw Ralph Lauren standing outside a restaurant in HK once.

The worst is when people think there are still meat processing plants in the meat packing district.

I've always thought of Gotham as Chicago even though I know it's meant to be New York too.

yeah, how could they ever think such a thing with a name like that?

Why not Detroit?

Come on dude. Probably everybody in the country knows that Manhattan is the most expensive real estate you can get. And then they think that anyone's actually going to use their billion-dollar property to pack meat?

then why is it still called the meat packing district

You know why... *wink*

Lazy municipal officials?

I'll be sure to let de Blasio know that he should immediately change the name to "Night Club District."

SPOILER: Capeshit is set in an alternate universe where HK is actually a massive place and pretty bad.

I was always confused by Deus Ex's portrayal of New York

In the grim darkness of 2052, NYC looks just like it did in the 80s.

>select until there are none left captcha

70's NYC was worse.

Superheroes are scared of Detroit.

>tfw you could have been a billionaire by now if only you had been alive in 70s with a few million

ITS FUCKING RAW

You could probably just move a couple SJW fags in there and the name would continue to work and also be Super Progressive

It is safe. Until this guy becomes elected. Video related

youtu.be/iv5wXEwDiaw?t=19s

>you could have been a rich person if only you were an already-rich person but in the past!

Yeah, well, come on. You gotta give me something to work with.

the moment you stop being a humongous faggot

I read a short story once where they only used time travel to go back to the 1800s or some shit, work for a few days, throw that into a savings bank, and then come back to the future and rake in the interest money. I think that's the logical conclusion to this conversation.

Why does the eruv go around here?