>5'11

manlet

i'm half middle eastern

Correction. "KIng" of the manlets.

either way, your only access to pussy is via rape

>5'8
>in America

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Get muscular, fit, and wealthy, or give up on women forever.

I only approach short girls, and don't get rejected often.

Totally agree, majority of the world should kill themselves already

MANLETS BTFO

Im 5'10 and just lie to girls, i say im 6 ft and they believe it

Dumb roastie whores cant even tell, you could probably get away with it at 5'9 too

~180cm = 5'11'' for muricans

If you kill all guys who are under 5'11, then 5'11 - 6'1 becomes the new short. So you just create more short guys.

The female making the tweet becomes happy...oh no wait she doesn't, because you kill 50% of the male population, so there isn't enough to go around and she dies alone...probably.

And in a couple of generations, the people become taller and the cycle starts again.

I honestly hope they can develop robot wives, otherwise I'm getting a mail order bride from the Phillippines. Fuck Western women.

what's your height? and how short are the girls?

my dad is 5'7 but the only thing that drives women away is his shit personality.

Umad whiteboi?

if he was tall, a shit personality is a plus

5'7, and 5'3 or less.
Thank God for Latinas.

How much is 6" in non retarted units?

Medium and taller girls, especially plus size, really don't look at you.

all women over 200 lbs should fucking kill themselves

>mfw all these short girls date/reproduce with tall guys and produce more manlets
Get rekt tall bois, you are breeding yourselves into extinction

Only trash goes for niggers
You're doing the rest of us a favour by filtering them out

Can confirm. Manlet with 6 foot father and 5 foot mother.

but that only increases the demand for tall guys, and thus more heightism

google u tard

Short people just have less confidence.
You can't call dating preferences "discrimination". Lol. Not equal opportunity.

Yeah good luck finding one when they are gone

i'm not, but tall guys earn more every year, get more promotions, are happier. these aren't preferences, but discrimination

Really? Do you think anyone is buying this shit? Kek

you are retarded
businessinsider.com/tall-people-are-richer-and-successful-2015-9

Whatever you say. Stay mad.

doesn't look like trash to me

she looks FAS

they mad cause they know we could take they bitch lmao

Varies a lot by location but national avg for whites is 5'10, 2 inches is barely noticeable. Jew Yorker and average here is about 5'7-5'8 because of all the short italians and malnutrition. Then you have somewhere like Montana with all the ubermensch genes and everyone's a fucking 6'5 giant.

It's the inside that matters

Depends on what you care about. 90% of the time it won't matter though.

Nietzsche himself was 5'8.

That's because womyn have no depth perception. Most guys could tell you're lying but fuck, I overheard a guy no taller than 5'7 say he was 6' and the grill believed him.

mfw half middle eastern and italian. gg terrorist and short.

google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=average height

So it's taller than average. Manlet starts at 5' 7", but you can still get chicks pretty easily if that's what you care about. I see people who are 5' 5" having issues though.

Holy fucking shit, and people wonder why men are misogynists...
I'm 6' myself, but god damn, I could never respect a person that rips on someone for the way they were born.

Manlets are always more intimidating than lanklets because you know you're getting shot if you start a fight with one.

im black but holy shit youre pathetic if youre so triggered by someone saying that theyre better than blacks that you have to post your white girl youre just as bad as all the neckbearded faggots on this site

What if we are 5'11?

>they

I'm 6'2 and I don't feel superior to anyone in the least. Having met some sort of social requirement isn't a measure of superiority, it's a measure of how other people (not likely any of your friends) measure you. And it's unfortunate that you rely on your esteem on how others perceive you. No one is perfect, not physically, and everyone's standards of attraction is different. Chances are, there's something you don't have someone else does, and there might be a thought that this person is better than you for having this. This is what leads to a self-destructive image of yourself. You can deny thoughts of this, but you can't deny the thought of it passed.

Being happy is great, and finding someone to be happy with is better. There's no measure in how to achieve that but the values, purpose, and meaning that you impose. And there's always opportunity, you just might be overlooking it.

>5'11
>implying murika's opinion matters

pff hahahahaha

Pretty bad when your wife sees that a 14 year old is taller than you

Too bad for you the rest of the world isn't laughing huh? Like it or not Russia, China, America, Germany, and the UK run the world.

i don't give a fuck about wives, i'm talking about just fucking chicks.

The only inside that matters is the inside of that pussy. Stay mad whiteboi.

This is actually usually true, at least in the US. Most of the women who go after black guys are painfully insecure and full of themselves. They are usually shallow af and too scared to have an original thought for themselves.