My cousin is coming to my house in a few weeks and I want to get pictures of her naked. Of course...

My cousin is coming to my house in a few weeks and I want to get pictures of her naked. Of course, if Sup Forums helps and the mission is successful, them images will go straight on here. Seeing that if you help me out, I'll return the favour.

What's the best way?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/YOUYOUTE-Camera-Charger-Recording-Arrival/dp/B01CC9C08G/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1469831463&sr=8-5&keywords=ac adapter camera
amazon.co.uk/Motion-Activated-Clothing-Hidden-Camera/dp/B01BMUKUWO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469831479&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=hidden camera&psc=1
amazon.com/XJW-Adapter-Charger-Recording-Warranty/dp/B01DYG5G9G/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1469831463&sr=8-8&keywords=ac adapter camera
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats a long way to say "I am a huge loser permavirgin"

3 easy steps:
kill yourself

Get a gf or kys faggot

Much love from Sup Forums

get a gf you fucking faggot

You forgot step 2 and 3
2 being your family celebrates
3 being no one cares about you

AC adapter camera on Amazon. Used many times to great success.

PENIS PENIS PENIS VAGINA HAHAH LMFAO XDDDDDDDDD ;DDDDDDDD

>I CANT STOP LAUGHING LADS XDDD HAHAH!!

Finally someone smart. Good idea bro. Thanks.

link?

>LADS
Your memes are so dank!!!1! xD

Just ask her. My cousin turned out to be a cum dumpster. I always thought she was a quiet good girl.

Wtf has happened to Sup Forums? Lawd

OP i dont know how to creepshit, but I'll give you better advice. You'll be with her a lot, so just be cool and occasionally funny. You'll win her over then she'll be dtf.

If you fuck her take pics and post them here tho. That's a given.

amazon.com nigger

Best advise that'll get you the best quality pictures.

/thread

Kek

How fucking stupid are you?

Any more suggestions? Preferably to be place in a bathroom?

That's the best place for one.. plug a cheap electric razor in to it.

Op here, someone said fuck her... Can't. Her mother is coming down too so it's going to be difficult. + She is nothing like that. Creepshot it'll have to be.

i saw one once where it was a a pebble with a cam inside, works if you have ornaments on your bathroom

Wtf your trying to do this to, I'm the op but I guess more the merrier

Yea. I've peepes thru a hole several times, i wanna record them this time

Thats perfect,any ideas as to what its called?

I want to do it in the bathroom too, it'll be much better. Trying to think of the best way.

$30 for a 1080P hidden camera on Amazon.

because you're a degenerate

amazon.com/YOUYOUTE-Camera-Charger-Recording-Arrival/dp/B01CC9C08G/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1469831463&sr=8-5&keywords=ac adapter camera

amazon.co.uk/Motion-Activated-Clothing-Hidden-Camera/dp/B01BMUKUWO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469831479&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=hidden camera&psc=1

This one seems more situational, stick it on the back of the door and you have a good view

>has small light
>doesn't try to hide the camera

Noticed it as I was posting, here's the better version at like 1/2 off.

amazon.com/XJW-Adapter-Charger-Recording-Warranty/dp/B01DYG5G9G/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1469831463&sr=8-8&keywords=ac adapter camera