Would you bang my gf? (Right)

Would you bang my gf? (Right)
/cuck/ general

>my gf

This is not your girlfriend. You're a creepy foreveralone dipshit who jerks off to facebook photos. These threads are sad as fuck. You're a fucking loser, kid. You know it. I know it. And if the girl in that photo has ever met you, she knows it too.

Fuck off.

Just lookin for some friendly banter, no need for the aggression mate

/thread

Yes O.P. I do believe I would.
>Your girl is out with friends like in picture at nightclub.
>Closing time and somehow she loses pals.
>They have already gone outside and ordered cab home
>Her battery's dead on mobile phone and she sets off towards town and taxi rank.
>I'm headed that way too but am couple minutes behind.
>See girl walking in distance ahead, tight black skirt on
>Think no more of it.
>Get to cab rank and see gurl again. She's a bit drunk and telling operator she's lost purse can she have lift home for free?
>Lol no
>I ask her where she's from
>Mile or two from me
>Wanna share
>I drop her at her home
>Get home
>Masturbate

Much turn on

I mean. I guess if I didn't have to look at her face.

I wouldn't touch that thing with a 6 foot pole

I would fuck the shit of her dude. And after that , you come next , dry anal.

Na, she looks like a a slut. I don't fuck sluts, too much a risk of a STD.

Niki goes to uni in Brighton - lately she's been calling less, doing a shitload of coke and skipping lectures. She's also wearing anklets in her FB pics. I heard that's cuck code?

Same with me bro, my gf has been partying a lot too and rarely texting me. Blacks out and doesn't remember who she was with or where

I would swap our girls for a night if you would like OP. I would definitly fuck her, she does anal? Pic related is my wife.

Which is she?

needs2squat/10
get your hoe in the gym fam

Trying to get her into it, she's warming up to the idea slowly. Nice ass on her mate, would definitely love to take a go at her

Right

yeah i'd fuck your gf, looks like a good body here too, just get her drunk show her a good wild time, tell ya all about it the next day

She's been workin on it since this pic, I've noticed some progress on it lately actually

I'm warming her up too. We fool around with dildo's talking about how another dick would ruin her tight pussy. You got more nudes of your girl?

She's a real drunk slut, you guessed it man
Cheated on me before and now I can't help but suspect she continues to do it

probably man, probably just the way she is when drunk, nice body, just a good looking drunken slut, i'd get her real drunk and give her a really wild fuck, make sure i got some pics to send you, tell ya every detail but i bet she would be a dirty bitch when she let loose

See She does indeed, we have our best sex when she's wasted quite honestly. She gets incredibly horny when drunk, which makes me even more inclined to believe she's cheating on me when she goes out

i'd love to find out how wild i could make her, while drunk, see just how much of a bad girl she can be, while drunk and horny, she probably does, but i'd fuck your girl good, she'd probably love it too

cucks need to die

Nah, they just need to lose their gfs to better men.

She looks like she enjoys getting slapped