What is the best fast food restaurant?

What is the best fast food restaurant?

Wendy's

I'm a chef at McDonald's and I must say we are probably the best you can get if the chef is good enough to prepare the meal correctly.

>I'm a chef at McDonald's
>chef at McDonald's
>chef

fuck off Sup Forums, you glorified burger flipper

Worked at McDonalds 4 years, never got deluded enough to consider myself a 'chef'

>you're a crew member
>mcdonalds sucks the biggest bag of dicks in history.

>chef at McDonald's
Is that what they have told you you would be when you are just laying down burgers and sandwiches according to a concept which EVERY mc uses around the entire world?

This guy knows what's up

guys dont pick on him, the poor bastard works at mcondalds already. This chef thing is all hes got.

Whatever, you don't know anything.
I have people traveling cross state lines to get a burger at my restaurant.
I add extra salt, pepper sometimes I make some small changes to the special sauce etc.
The burgers are always perfectly cooked and put together. I won many awards, probably more than you'll ever see in your life time.

>tries to insult a McDonald's chef
>replies to the wrong post
just neck yourself you retarded motherfucker

I've almost been to wahlburgers before, but the line was too long

Warning
Freedom coming through

You live near wahlburgers too?

KYS OP just for living in NJ

You're getting upset about BURGERS right now bro calm down a little bit hahhahahaah

There's no such thing as a chef in mcdonald's only angsty highschool dropouts and failures, management and the like excluded ofc

Also cheked

That's nice for you user. But still, you aint a chef when you work at McDonald's, sorry bro. People who work at McDonald's don't get hired at other decent places and end up here. People working at McDonald's are either retarted, didn't finish their school or are black/muslim. Look at the staff at a general McDonald's, you will always find the same kind of people working there. Please don't get your hopes up to high and find a better place to work. Or, if you enjoy your work, continue doing so, but don't call yourself a chef.

Looks good but looks like it would just crumble apart as you're trying to eat it

Used to live in Texas and I do miss Whataburger, their food is damn good.

anyone eat at fuzzys tacos. we had one open up and have yet to try it out but someone told me its expensive and not all that great

Nice hair, OP.

Nandos

Excellent food
Good atmosphere
Often nice portions

used to live in texas and I miss these burgers and Chris Madrid's the most

Way to fucking go Hawkeye!

Midwest nigger here to remind you that Culvers(and Midwest food in superior) will always reign to superior to your unamerican flavorless bullshit.

The Midwest's German and farming background means that everything and everyone is slathered in tons of butter and cheese and is fucking amazing.

I've traveled all over the country for years. Hands down best fast food and food in general has to be in rural wisconsin/Minnesota area.

Illinois here. Culver's and Portillo's are my favorite fast food joints ever. They are professional, clean, and use fresh ingredients. I shill hard af for these places any day of the week.

Imma head to Culver's today. What's good there burger and shake wise?

>fresh ingredients >fast food restaurant

Used to work at Culver's. The manager would go to the grocery store every morning.
Can't go wrong with anything, it's all good.

if that is true i really want to eat that burger now

remembers me of a breaking bad scene where Gomie invents a story about a chef in a fastfood... Anyone ?

MarkDonald's

Shake shack and you all know it.

You better not be wrong famalam.

McDowells

I'm partial to Chick-fil-A, myself.

Kabobs

cancer

havent been to chick filet in a long time

Raising Cane's is pretty much the only fast food i eat

What a giant fucking faggot. Go cook steaks like a real chef pleb.

Tommy's and their bomb chili

I went there for the first time with my friends several weeks ago.

It was pretty good. Too bad I split my lip just before going.

Price aside I don't mind this. Tastes nothing like roast beef, but if it didn't it wouldn't be as good with their sauce and cheese.

Pretty damn good. Probably my favorite fast food burger but I still think they are nazis for charging 50 cents per slice of cheese

Anyone from the northwest here?

Califag here, but I used to live in Oregon. My family and I go to Burgerville whenever we visit and it is the SHIT.

I hear so much shit about in n out from westcoast fags. Is it really that good? The burgers look like shit I can make myself on the BBQ pit.

I feel sorry for those who have not tried this.

Is that some sort of sloppy joe?

Jesus! Why are you americans so obsessed about fast food? Here in Russia our mothers cook our meals day and night. This is why russians are strong and yet not stupid like your damn meme.

Nations is excellent, with great pies also

I like In-n-Out a lot, but I wouldn't say it's the best.

I used to joke its burger vile

I heard once you hit assistant manager that that's when the big bucks start rollin in.

Chik-fil-A. It's soo good that gays could only last a week protesting, before going back to eating it.

whats that called. loosemeat sammich like from the roseanne show

Another nations pic

had all the shit in this thread but nothing beats whataburger.

Fair, I'd argue most consistent burger tho

My mother has been dead for eleven years. I enjoy what I can.

Just had a patty melt from there. Fucking great burgers

How much cock do you suck daily?

Being this new

How are the tendies there?

I'm saddened that you don't also love it like a son, but that's clever nonetheless.

My friend would say "Burger King puts the 'king' in 'fucking gross'."

It's a made-rite. And it's amazing.

There are a few recipes on how to copy it, but the best one involves searing bacon to a pan, deglazing with 8oz of your choice of beer (and obviously throw the bacon away), adding a few TBS of Worcestershire sauce and mustard, half to one jar of pickle juice and a few slices. Simmer covered for 30 min on medium heat. Top with onions (sauteed or caramelised if you really want) and mustard, and if you want cheese (though it's not needed). Enjoy your ascension to heaven.

probably the best burger I've ever had in my life was a Kirk's Steakburger. they've been in business since 1948.

>neck yourself
The only people who say that are 15 year old spic chavs in America

>fuck off
>but you are still 100% right

Kekkles.

Guess where Sup Forumsfags

they're great if you get em in a honey butter chicken biscuit between the hours of 11pm and 11am daily

Watch out, we got a bad ass over here

You from Minnesota faggot? Also what do you recommend from Culver's and what sauce do they out on that burger(sauce phobia)...

Is that from Kodomo no Jikan?

Hey! Who let the commie nigger in? Probably gonna steal all these ideas and say russia onvented the hamburger. And move out of your mother's basement already.

Pic is a gal from russia, anymore like her? Send nudes if you have them

Next time any of yall go to Whataburger get the honey BBQ chicken strip sandwich but ask for them to replace the BBQ sauce with their honey butter it's the fucking best

>would go to the grocery store everymorning
Seriously, if this wasn't Sup Forums and I knew you weren't lying I would mention this retarded this is. But I'm going to do it anyways: this is a seriously retarded way of getting your shit for the morning prep

That looks incredible

better then moms tendies

any east coast fags here?
can you tell me about White Castle?
are they any good?

worst fries i ever tasted

>jelly hate on whata-b in less than a min

in-and-out fagbot detected

I ate at White Castle a long time ago. It's very tasty, but that shit stays in your gut for a while.

Whataburger has never disappointed me before

There is something inherently wrong with you. Never reproduce.

See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds.

Just got back from having a green chili double. Fucking delicious.

they are good, but not amazing . great after a night of drinking. usually get jalapeno cheddar, chicken rings, and strawberry shake.

Throw the bacon AWAY? Thats almost as unamerican as the terrorist in chief.

Pic related

Where's Whataburger? Midwest?

they cook their burgers over a charcoal pit. literally charcoal. not a broiler grate over gas jets. charcoal briquettes.
that taste cannot be beat, and it cannot be faked.
Kirk's kind of spoils you against any other burgers on the planet.

lol butthurt that I called your favorite places fries shit?

fuckin sad

From Minnesota and it's alright. I grab sacks to go which includes 12 sliders a sack of fries and a sack of onion ring poppers. 3.5 k calories and I eat it all in one sitting.... I get high first though.

Texas

>replace the BBQ sauce with their honey butter

why not both?

I'm sorry Sonya, we should be more culturally open. What's everyone's favorite place to get rock soup in Russia? I like Vladamir's in Saint Petersburg next to the dying cow and diseased skinny drunk man rocking a full jumpsuit.
Pic related