So, user which kind of music are you listening to?

So, user which kind of music are you listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zjYbNNQAM8
youtube.com/watch?v=JCd9Z6cc_6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nothing, I don't listen to music ;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

granny dildo destruction

Mostly European power metal, but if I'm feeling down, I just listen to brown noise.

The hardest music known to man.

Just some some Swedish symphonic post funkgazewave core

best answer

Mostly rock

I don't consume media.

Everything but country and rap... all at the same time.

right now? Prog metal (dream theater)

memerap, V A P O R W A V E, and post-noise

What is the correct answer to this question?

BTS and Twice

Unrelated post, could anyone tell me what to call either of these styles

I like these songs and want to hear more like it

youtube.com/watch?v=4zjYbNNQAM8

youtube.com/watch?v=JCd9Z6cc_6Y

The Protomen, at the moment. First album is a kind of hard rock with some noise to it, has this aesthetic like the bombs just dropped and it's being played in the fallout. Second album is very 80s, going from Johnny Cash to Bruce Springsteen.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds.

One of the first questions I ask a girl before meeting her is "could you describe your music taste to me in subgenres? quite curious" (same text every time)

it gives me a good idea if she's generally curious about exploring any artform or area of skills, depending on how she words her answer, paying little attention to the genres themselves

saves me a lot of time too

to be honest i have no clue what to say to this. "everything", while super honest, sounds stupid. if i name specific genres and she doesn't know about them, there's a chance i look weird and annoying, and if i just say "oh, drake and kanye" i'm not only lying but i could be passing up a great musical discussion with a girl