R8 me please? Please be honest

R8 me please? Please be honest

You look zozzling m8

You might look okay, but I can't tell because you always take pictures from a super unflattering angle. Do you have any normal pictures of yourself that are taken at face height from some distance?

I know that's not you, faggot. I've seen so many memes of this guy

Cheers m8. Topzozzle m8, topzozzle

Please be pleasant. How about this angle?

fuck off kid we get this thread every fucking day

You as well, topzozzle.

Hasn't summer ended already, faggot.

You're not fooling anyone. timestamp, faggot

Zozzle my nozzles

Newfag detected

sexy, keep on zozzlin

5/wtf

Zozzle me m8

no, not really
havent seen one in awhile now

Best zozzle ever

new meme/10

Would zozzle again

zozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzlezozzle

Still way too close up and low down. How about a picture of yourself in a natural setting with people and smiling instead of pouting your lips like that?

m8 you look like a merger of the Mask and Benicio del Toro after he's eaten a ton of poison ivy

>sozzle

Zozzle out of zozzle and not a zozzle less

Okay, I'll be honest. You have slightly striking and unusual features, but are not necessarily unattractive. You look far better when you're actually making a natural face and aren't taking a picture from an unflattering angle. Still, I'd say you're slightly below average, but not ugly by any means. As long as you look and act happy and confident, your looks won't matter as much.

?
;)

youre a nice person

Hope this m8 never goes bald.

Thank you. I'm just trying to be honest and tell you what you need to hear while everyone else is trolling.

I think your haircut isn't very flattering for your face, having longer, better groomed hair would look better on you in my opinion.