What do you mean by bedparteners?

GET IT?
CUZ ITS VIRGIN AIRLINES.
VIRGIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

why is flat stanley flat

Hows the alaska takeover treating you?

If true that is pretty cool

On departure how often do you follow a SID as opposed direct to a waypoint or VOR? How early are your flight plans filed before departure? And do you ALWAYS comply with 250 under 10 or can you request a to exceed it?

how easy it it to bang flight attendants?

Have you ever jacked off on the plane?

If you could call a hit on ramp, a controller or your flight captain, which would you choose?

Is this career worth pursuing if you genuinely have a passion for flight? 25 here, no degree but has always been my dream, put it off because of $ not sure whether to go for it or not at this stage.

1. Depends on airport.
2. Scheduled flights are stored as repetitive flight plans by ATC so they're automatically there every day with no need for the company to file unless there's a change
3. Depends on country/FIR

Have you ever flown the Canarsie climb?

What's it like being a glorified bus driver?

Did you apply because you thought you'd fit in?

On a more serious note, do you like it?

Out of Kennedy? Yes

Scratch that, bus drivers actually have to drive the bus

What's it like being a glorified subway whatever driver name

Assuming that's a Boeing, given the normal yoke?

Funniest thing heard on the radio?

wut do after lnav vnaf

>do you like it
One of the laziest jobs in the world that gives you vacation days like a prostitute gives herpes and you get to cozy up with a bunch of cute women in the lounges between flights, as well as being one of the best paying jobs per hour in the world
Yeah I wonder if he likes it

do you get bored after takeoff and before landing?

Most are old and ugly
no
what do you mean, murder someone? I wouldnt
It's a crapshoot whether you get picked up quickly or have to do a slow slog to the top through corporate and regionals. Depends where the economy is when you get out of flight school.
Easy work

Yeah... That's not even close to true...

my dream is to become a pilot myself, i'm just finishing up my general education classes and im going to transfer to a flight sciences program at a nearby university next year. do you have any advice or tips that i could use?
I'd greatly appreciate it!

Not OP but that is an Embraer

ah ok, was thinking it didn't look right. thanks

Dude, nice! Have you ever seen the heavies do it? Or even concorde. Because it looks pretty incredible from the ground. How is it from the air? And how much reserve fuel does virgin allow? Is it pilot discretion as to whether or not he deems it necessary or are they pretty strict with it?

Yeah it is, you can literally get out of pilot school, get hired by Dubai or China and be a millionaire in 5 years, with paid living, I've been for a ride along on a national flight, yeah it's a lot of memorizing and listening to the radio, but 80% of the time we are and drank coffee, made jokes and talked shit for hours, auto pilot takes care of nearly everything. And like the captain said, one of the greatest perks of being a pilot is that he can smile and check out all the hot women that get onboard without them batting an eye because they just think he's polite

Hey redwood faggot. Does branson still have those shitty purple interiors and retarded saftey video? Kek

So that's why it always takes so long for the damn plane to take off; the pilots are up there dicking around with a camera and stuff sent to them by children.

It's a standard departure, just a long left turn to the south. Reserves are calculated by dispatch and depend on weather and other factors but captain can override and add additional.

What happens if one of you fart in the cockpit? Does it linger around the rest of the flight? Sounds like it'd be nasty in a small enclosed space with no air vents

It takes so long because they run a lot of diagnostics on the plane and if anything is bang out of order they need to call technicians immedately

Die or wait 30 minutes that can be spent easily by reading

Have you ever had any incidents/near misses?

The cockpit is so loud from the plane that you need to use a radio to talk pilot to pilot, it's literally too loud to hear of smell farts

damn u sound like one beta bitch

are you virgin?

you have some UFO or weird shit you can tell? one of that cases with in land they tell you shut to fuck up?

Depends on the aircraft, but most cockpits have good ventilation

No near misses; by "incident" if you mean emergencies, no, just warning lights that we run through checklists to either resolve or go back to the gate to get fixed.

Do you ever fear crashing or get nervous im hella scared of flying and I'm going America soon any tips or anything

My father works for United, formerly known as Continental. We've flown around the world since I was born. I want to become a pilot... I hear it's a financial hardship until you get hired by the big guys. Is this still true today? I may just try to find another career if so.

How long did it take you to get to where you are now? and how much did it cost? school how many years?

We have a large tank in the bottom center of our aircraft filled with chemicals that the government contracts us to mix in with our engine exhaust and spread through the skies as we fly. I don't know what the chemicals do, though.

so, no is the answer i guess. and some weir shit with crazy passangers?

I'd have anal sex with her mouth

I'm 32 with two DUIs, a domestic battery, and an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Can I still fulfill my dream of flying Virgin?