I dunno what to doooo

I hate webm of 2sec

Sounds like a family size pie alright
Anything good on it?

Right click play button - loop

Hey Charles, how's it going?

chikkan, peppers, sweetcorn and i can't remember some other stuff

what did you have?

Hey Dash, it's friday so I'm hanging out for now.

Had work earlier, gonna make dinner later tonight and square my stuff away for range day tomorrow.

How was your day?

>implying this button exist on my phone

Unhealthy and will very unlikely make any observable difference butt okie

Paw off

(765) 561-5235

rip, long press maybe?

>change playback speed
>drop the framerate

Love that one. Wish she had a little higher body fat though. I like proper bears with both muscle and a little bit of fat. I love how tall she is though.

Sounds like it'll be a fun day tomorrow.
Just the same as always. And I'm really tired because I've slept like shit for the past few weeks.

Mate, I don't think you know who you're talking to. I've been a /fit/fag as long as I've been a furfag. 10% isn't unhealthy. 8% and below is where is starts to be unhealthy.

This have nosense

Do you have autism? Serious question

Yeah, tomorrow should be fun.

Maybe tonight you'll be tired enough to actually sleep well.

More webms

I'd join you if I could. I've been thinking about getting my dad's .22. I only shot once when I was 12, and I really want to shoot it again.

Maybe. The fact that I keep taking naps surely doesn't help, but these depression meds make me really tired.

All outta webms, I have a gif tho

>corn on pizza
what

My regular is a frozen pizza w/ pepperoni and bell pepper slices. And that's your lot
>well except that I also add crushed garlic and dried herbs

>10% isn't unhealthy. 8% and below is where is starts to be unhealthy
Uh-huh. So this is what /fit/ters told you or are you actually quoting WHO, doctors or smth?
>Because you arekn't

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

i no rite, but i quite like it. but people who have pineapple on their pizza. those people are fucked up.

hot pineapple? seriously?

garlic amazing, seriously it makes almost anything better

i have to do the thing where i become unconscious for a number of hours... see you next week :p

Whatever, dude. I think I'm more qualified than you because, although I only lifted weights for 2 months, I know my shit.

Heya SBG, how's it going?

It has plenty sense

Sure, it wokn't help you cool down butt very relaxed and you'll prolly fall asleep fairly easy

And I wanna awoo at you
awooooooo

Hell yeah dude, if you can, you should totally get it, or if not, save the money you can and buy your own. I know that isn't really in the cards but when you can, that makes it just that much more rewarding.

Yeah, naps over 20 minutes more than once a day are usually bad.

I would recommend cutting them out of your day entirely if you can. It'll suck but it helps getting back on a normal sleep pattern. I don't know what meds you take but that's a pretty common side effect, maybe if you can try to find another one that doesn't make you as drowsy. I know the stuff I take makes me sleepy.

Nope, been tested and everything

It's ok, don't feel too good but eh.

I may be on a little later

I wanna awoo at you nooooow

G'evening

MOAR, ARTIST?

Yeah, I'd like to get a Ruger 10/22 if I can't have my dad's or grandpa's.

I don't think I'll ever have a normal sleep pattern. I don't know if it's worse to only be able to sleep normally during the day, or sleep 3 hours during the day and 3 at night.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

>people who have pineapple on their pizza. those people are fucked up
Oh-ho. I'll have you know that was actually a standard topping fur me when I still could affurd takeout

>hot pineapple? seriously?
Warm. Yes.

>garlic amazing
Pawbso-yiffing-lutely!

>see you next week :p
Ayyy gonna hold you on that
G'nitey

Yeah dude, the 10/22 is a great gun. But hopefully you can get your dad's first.

I have a feeling you will, it doesn't just happen. Like everything it will take time and effort, it could take up to a year but it can always get better

>I only lifted weights for 2 months, I know my shit
Didkn't realize that's all you need fur a MD-PhD, wow

You have accidentally replied to an awoo
Please pet the awoo to dimiss

Searchie?

was meant for

I'm not going to get my hopes up that things will get better. Hasn't before, so I don't expect them to later. But I guess we'll see.

You conveniently left out the part where I said "although". Do you know who Mark Rippetoe is? Look up pictures of him, then look up his program Starting Strength. Just because he doesn't look like he lifts doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about. But I'm done arguing with you now.

You'll find out eventually.

no
awoo

I'm gonna go start making dinner, I'll be back later tonight probably

this is horrendously perfect

>left out the part where I said "although"
Makes no difference. You actually dokn't become a doctor by lifting things. You study.

>Do you know who Mark Rippetoe is?
Knot a doctor, appurently

>done arguing
Knot sure what about tho

more like this

Oh, and you think you're more qualified than me, huh? Like you really know what you're talking about? Because you don't.

I'm telling you that you don't know what you're talking about. 10% body fat is perfectly healthy.

>and you think you're more qualified than me, huh?
Neither of us is more qualified than a doctor and neither of us is a doctor

>10% body fat is perfectly healthy
if you ask a bodybuilder and/or other such non-MD fanatics