Hello there!

Hello there!

I have posted on this board once before. I was told by those in charge of my well-being to use a different pseudonym this post, as my last post generated more attention than they were happy about! So you may call me Mark. It has been nearly 2 years since I was last allowed to post. After begging for most of that time though I have been allowed another opportunity to share with this board my life!

I have started going to a psychiatrist lately. I think they are concerned for my mental health. I told Rick (the one I talk to) about my urges to share my world with other people, and I think he was instrumental in me being allowed to speak to you all.

I live in an underground compound (I have confirmed this since my last post, I wonder if any of those reading will remember it). My skin is not the natural human color, but rather a slightly gray color. As I have grown older it has become a darker gray. My last post I was much lighter, but now I am a darker gray. I am not sure why this is, as most people I interact with are the same color all year round (although I have noticed when some take leaves of absence they come back slightly darker, except for those with brown skin).

I hope you like the picture I chose for this post, I found it very cute! Please ask me anything! I am eager to share my world with all of you! I hope some of you might remember me!

Why they wanted to stop you from posting here?

good question!

My communication with the outside world is very limited. I am generally only allowed to comment things that they see as insignificant. Everything I post usually needs to be approved before it is actually posted. It's really a pain!

Everything I post here is still monitored but they have told me I can be as candid as I please, as they feel it would be therapeutic for me. The last post was extremely therapeutic, so they hope this will get me out of the depression I have been suffering from lately! I agree with them :)

I hope you understand that a large chunk of the dwellers of this site aren't exactly that kind with themselves, why choosing this site above all the others? Isn't it safer to use something like Reddit instead?

I am under very strict instruction to only post on Sup Forums. I believe they feel that if I post here it will be much easier to claim my stories are a hoax. My experience with Sup Forums was actually quite good last time though! I understand the dynamics of the site, as I am sort of stuck in my quarters at most times of the day. That means a lot of internet! I'm quite the lurker haha!

Only an autist like you would reply to anyone with a name on Sup Forums. Fucking retard with your **

So how do you exactly spend your time other than lurking on the Internet? Or even better, what are they allowing you to do and what not? For example, are you allowed to exit from there every now and then? If so, under surveillance or not?

Such hostility! I guess that's the nature of Sup Forums haha!

I have added a tripcode in order to make sure you guys know who's posting!

There's no tripcode on Sup Forums.

Mmmm what are you exactly referring to?

pics

Get new pictures, faggot, everyone knows that you're the faggot that piss everyone off on Alice's threads.

Well I have started studying computer science courses and neuroscience. I have quite a good selection of teachers! I also spend quite a bit of time playing video games. I cook for myself (my quarters are rather luxurious, more like an apartment than a room).

What do you mean "what are they allowing me to do"? I am always under surveillance. I have been my entire life. I think I am some sort of experiment or at least an anomaly. They run lots of tests on me.

I have seen the surface only a handful of times, but I remember each of them. 4 times in total I believe. Each time I was allowed to see the grass and the wonderful mountainous landscape around me. It was amazing!

Yes I noticed that, I thought perhaps I could set one in the "options" box. My bad! I had an ID the last time I posted.

So, Mark. Is it cold down there? What kind of food and drinks do you have there? What do you all do for recreation?

There are some boards that allow that, Sup Forums is not one of them.
>My skin is not the natural human color, but rather a slightly gray color.
Are you an Ayyy or something?

*I have over 700 pictures so i'm not exactly in need of new ones, but i guess i could accept your advice nonetheless, now return to your threads please, go and annoy her with your issues.*

>Implying i need help
I don't need help, but you need to find some friends, autistic fuck. Do you know how many people dislike you for being such a cunt?

Not cold at all! Very nice actually! I can basically order whatever I wish and they deliver it to me, however I make a majority of my food. Thanks to the internet I eat whatever I wish!

I just turned 21 so they have allowed me to start experimenting with alcohol. It is quite good, I am a fan of red wine! I drink mostly water and blended drinks.

As I mentioned above I play a lot of video games and browse the internet. I also have quite the TV setup and have a huge selection of movies to choose from. I have a small treadmill that I jog on once a day.

I believe you're referring to aliens. No I don't think so, as I look very human besides my skin. I don't have any hair though and am taller than the average human (6'6'').

How you look like?

I can tell you what I look like!

I am 6'6", 210 pounds, muscular with gray skin. I have high cheekbones and am completely bald. Besides that I look like any other human, although some of my handlers have noted that I have a slightly longer face than average.

*Sorry i have to leave now, i bothered you enough with my presence here, perhaps we'll see again in a better situation, take care of yourself until then.*

*No and i don't undestand why since i never did something wrong, it's not my fault if your psychologist hates me.*

Don't tell anyone but i think he's an ayyy

Do you have super powers? Can you do something that average people cant?

Maybe if you got off your cloud and realize how annoying you are, everywhere you go, i wonder why haven't you killed yourself yet considering how you're a burden for anyone that might know you.

> mountains
>grass

Couldn't they be woried about the fact that you just revealed some intels on your location that narrows it down to barely 7% of the surface on earth?

Why exactly are you confined to an underground bunker? Do you have a choice? I'am a student of various things and how perception is formed through experience is quite a prominent aspect of my study. When you see images of the outside world, are you envious or fearful? What do you know about the current state of the world and history? Again why is you contact and movement limited, do you have a choice in it? With all sincerity because I feel this is an opportunity to hear from quite an unusual perspective if you don't mind me calling it that.

I'm sorry? This post confuses me!

Once again I do not think I am an alien. I look very human! Plus I think similarly to other humans from what I can tell!

I wouldn't say super powers. I think I have mild telekinetic abilities, but I have yet to test them. My handlers use a lot of EEG sensors and ask me to try to move things sometimes. I can hear people's thoughts though, it gets kind of overpowering sometimes!

I had them line my quarters with lead to allow my brain to rest when I'm in my quarters, it seems to keep other's thoughts out of my range.

I don't think they care. If they did my internet would have been cut off by now!

I have always lived here. I do not have a choice, but I do not feel necessarily kept against my will. I think being around a lot of people would be very painful for me (hearing thoughts is not necessarily a nice experience).

I definitely wish I could go outside more.

I know a lot about the world, I am very educated! I also know about the recent american election drama! Good luck with that!

I don't mind at all! This is my opportunity to share all of my life experiences!

What do you think about sandniggers, Mister Ayy?

>*This guy*

*I do not wish to ruin your thread with drama, so i'm leaving.*

I think that racism is a very interesting form of tribalism, but otherwise completely unfounded. I have worked with many different types of people here, and I have found them all very intelligent and nice!

Can you tell me who is keeping you there and why? Is it your parents, do they think the world is a bad influence or is about to end or something?

Are you happy?

>Implying you're woth any drama.

Yeah yeah, well, let me rephrase, what do you think about muslims and their religion of peace, Mister Ayy?

Why are you so desperate for him to be a racist like you?

I am not sure if I even have parents! I believe my handlers are either a private company with a lot of money, or part of some government. We all speak english. I have many people who take care of me, run experiments on me, and socialize with me on a daily basis.

Honestly yes I am! Much happier now that I can share my story though. I have gone through a slight depression the last couple of weeks.

I think all religion is false. Everything in our universe can be explained through observation. No reason to believe in something that doesn't exist. Plus, I can hear other peoples' thoughts. Some of my handlers are religious, and when they "pray" It sounds the same as their inner monologue. Seems like a bunch of crap to me!

Shut the fuck up, you're easy to spot even without the pics, cunt.

Good one. Great one. Proud of yourself?

What is your favorite horror movie?

This is such bullshit...being able to sense what neurons are firing in somoeones brain and being able to decipher said neurons into your own brain complete and utter rubbish

Hello Mark.

Thanks for visiting /b again. This is likely someone's idea of a funny joke, but if you're still answering, I'll ask you some questions.

What is your earliest memory?

What do you believe is your purpose here on earth?

You say you live in an underground compound, and you say the people around you take 'leaves of absence,' which is a very military way of saying 'taking a vacation' or something. Could we extrapolate that you are in a militarized or otherwise secure and secret facility, and you are being isolated and studied because your ability to hear others' thoughts is seen as a potentially valuable military asset for this country, or whichever country you're being held by?

Stale pasta

Indeed, retard.

*Pfff, if you knew me enough you would've understood by now that i never post without a picture.*

*And as for you, your parents should've told you to not tell lies, you are a very naughty kid, no Christmas for you!*

Ohhh this is a good one! I really like the Shining. So well put together!

I have actually studied my own brain and I believe that I have something similar to echolocation. I emit a strange frequency that seems to rebound off most materials. It should be noted that people need to be within eyesight for me to hear their thoughts.

My earliest memory is of my first mother figure, I forget her name unfortunately. She was holding me and I was crying, I'm not sure why.

I don't think I have a purpose! I think we are all just animals interacting with each other in our own environments.

It's very possible that I am being studied for military purposes, but my lead handler seems to think my abilities hold much larger implications for the rest of humanity. We have actually started to replicate my mind-reading ability by emitting the same wavelength that my brain emits. Although we have yet to decipher the information that we get back, we are making strides!

I believe they are training me to study myself and to help further whatever cause they have. I am more than willing to though, they are all very kind!

??

Doesn't changes the fact that you're a lonely and bored cunt who has no one else to go to.

??

*Wrong again, plenty of friends to bother, i could even have your precious Alice on Steam, who knows.*

What kind of accent do you and your handlers have?

Who the fuck is Alice man?

#FreeMark2016

American or Canadian I believe.

Oh boy my first trips! :D

Check'd.

Op has watched Akira one too many times.

What is Akira?

Stop using asterisks at the start and end of your sentence you annoying shit.

Fuck off for once, why won't you kill yourself already? No one would ever mind if you were gone forever.
This guy gets it.

who are you or would you vote for in this election?
Also, welcome back

Welcome back! Mind if I ask a few simple questions?
What is your favorite color?
Where were you injured most?
What is your sexual orientation? (You don't have to reply this one if you don't want to)

>I had my handlers line my quarters with lead to keep others thoughts out

>People need to be within eyesight for me to hear their thoughts

Caught your bullshit, you wouldn't need lead fucking lining around your room if you had to be within eyesight to pick up thoughts, unless you live in a literal glass box or something.