Fuck you mods why did you delete my bad rotated cat thread you fucking virgin lifeless cunts?

fuck you mods why did you delete my bad rotated cat thread you fucking virgin lifeless cunts?

did I hear cat thread?

yes my friend, mods deleted last one cos my cat is rotating like hell

Faggot. If it's only you posting, the thread is going to die.

IT'S FUCKING SUMMER!

that is a cute cat

i only posted my cat and that shitposting gif you fucking cunt faggot, dont try to be edgy at all cost pretending to be some kind of old fag

nice kitty

Edgy? Obviously don't know the meaning of the word.

Also, Holy fucking shit. There's a simple way to know how many people there are in a thread, and there was 2. So you're full of shit, you retard cunt.

Maybe bad rotated cats can be posted only on Caturday?

there are 4 posters now actually, i know it's shitty thread but why are you trying so much? obvious cunt trying to get his non self esteem at least bit higher

I'm not the one screaming because no one was paying you any attention.

he is just spining right round

i don't want attention, just post your cats and i'm spamming mine, normal shitty cat thread, it's fucking Sup Forums relax

You were complaining about your thread being deleted, you stupid cunt. Obviously no one cared, and it disappeared, then you spaz out.

>Boo fucking hoo, my thread disappeared, now I'm triggered. I'm going to take my shitty cat pictures back to tumblr.

Then you had a go at me for pointing out your retardation. You pathetic cunt.

idk, you may be right, may be not, i just posted my cat and engaged in shitposting with you, it's fukcing anonymous site, if you want start another loli or trap thread and go on

I may be right? I am right. This isn't fucking reddit. If no one is paying your thread any attention, it gets deleted. Not by any mods, it happens automatically.

it got deleted after 5 mins, i didn't know that some random shitpost comment can raise so much emotions, aren't you from reddit actually?

in4 shitpost comment

It's your stupidity, and the fact that you were so triggered by fuck all. 5 minutes is quite a long time for a thread to exist if no one else gives a shit about it.

A bit of advice, you can't bump your own thread. So bear that in mind before you start ranting at mods who probably didn't even see your thread.

well tbh i didn't know that, and it wasn't rant at all, do you really think i would rant about deleted thread with two pics of my cat? i came home drunk, i don't want to sleep so posting shit on Sup Forums kek

>fuck you mods why did you delete my bad rotated cat thread you fucking virgin lifeless cunts?
~OP

You've clearly got anger issues.