Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta (looking for a long-term owner) anything

Ask a fully submissive gay bottom beta (looking for a long-term owner) anything

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you ever wear pantyhose? I see you on here all the time and your legs are so hot, you need to get a little trappy

you can be my sex slave

a/s/l?

I don't but I could be easily persuaded to wear

Do you have a hypnotism fetish?

26, obviously male/ MN, USA

Not particularly

I'm in Hungary but willing to relocate

Kk why dont you tho? No offense at all, but since you're submissive, hypnotism would be great?

No one every tried it so I cannot say I have a hypnosis fetish. I didn't say I'm not willing

27 MN

wanna touch wieners?

Kk

If I owned you, would it be a requirement that we be sexual? Because I could use a slave, just not a sex slave.

No, it should be ownership completely, not just sexually

Always looking to relocate an obedient boy

How do you shave your legs for them to look so beautifully clean?

Really?

Do I have to commit to being either dominant or submissive or can I switch between them

I don't shave. I mean I do but my legs were treated with electrolysis, which killed 99.5% of the hairs, and the rest is so sparse and weak that I can just shave without having to worry about rash or ingrown hairs

you on any slave sites like recon or collspace?

collspace/hunboi

New Teen JB girls board..

live-for.pw/

I messaged on there.

im a sub bottom boy. 29 m usa. add me on skype >>> cum.slut. i show face

Why are you such a faggot

I replied

add me on skype >>> cum.slut

I show face!

Do you shop at Walmart?

No, why?

do you like having your balls squeezed? if yes how hard?

I'm not into pain

What's your ideal man?

Would you be willing to get castrated? Or how about a penectomy? Maybe cock splitting?

I have no ideal, there are things that I hate or like in a person. Eg if a guy cums on my face and then rushes to give me a hand towel to wipe it off, that (the latter) is a huge mistake.

I meant physically. I love twinks like you, but they don't usually go for chubby bears like me.

I think I would be into the first two.

wow sicko all I wanted to do was squeeze his nuts a lil and you just turn it up to 11

shoe size?

do you have an age limit for older, e.g. 50, 60?

you level of education of training?

You're lovely. Just be careful you don't end up in abusive or unfair situation. You need someone who will give you everything good the world has to offer, but not suffering or discomfort. Good luck to you.

I have very specific tastes.
#NoKinkShamingloldesu

You'd let me shit and piss in your mouth?

Shit is over the limits, piss is ok

When did you find out that you like fists up your ass?

Question. The one who bottoms does he suck tops cock or does top suck bottoms cock? allways wondered

I haven't yet been fisted, I'm really tight. I'm not sure if I'd be into it

please answr this :(

WHERE CAN I BUY THOSE SHOES?

SAUCE ON THE SHOES PLS

The bottom is the girl

How about a HUUUUGE cock piercing? Like, so huge that you won't be able to get an erection. Like a Gatorade bottle in yo dicc. Also how do you feel about vacuum pumping? Cuz if I put a collar on you you're nuts are gonna be pumped 24/7. There will be saline infusions down the line to puff up you're scrotum but we wanna make sure you're nuts are the size of grapefruits.

shulong

The bottom only sucks the sock after he's been fucked to clean off the shit.

It can be both or just one way or neither. Some people bottom just because they're lazy.

My fucking nigga. I won't behead you when we overthrow gay people.

Like me myself never had sex. 19 years old bi. tbh dont know where to start i'd like to try gay sex bottom and top. i dont know why but i like cock really much...

Can I expect anything else though?