Why do women use dildos, they can literally go outside, choose in less than 5 min from thousand men and fuck them...

why do women use dildos, they can literally go outside, choose in less than 5 min from thousand men and fuck them, oh noes stranger danger? all women have a million males friends to fuck too, also they can pay man whores at last option

so why?

Why do you masturbate instead of getting a girlfriend?

Because that's not what women want. Masturbating is fun on it's own. Sex with a real person is complex and not necessarily relaxing the way masturbation always is.

because a dildo can last more then 40 seconds
probably sound like a triggered feminazi but im actually a 20 year old male speaking from own experience haha kill me

i men wouldnt you buy a fake vagina if you could?

Valid question

because some betas cant get a girlfriend?

fetish to be fucked by something inhuman

Dildos are more loyal and reliable than men.

Because masturbating is easier, no small talk, no risk, no disease, no pregnancy, less cleanup, no bringing strangers into your house...

I could go out, spend hours and money at a bar trying to find a girl to fuck, or rub one out in 5 minutes. It's mere convenience and some days I'd put off sex with my gf and just rub one out instead.

OP on the other hand is upset because he is a virgin that believes dildos are the reason he hasn't been laid.

>New Teen JB girls board

because women these days are so far up their own ass and act like sex is worth millions for men to spend on them.

If they were truly easy going we won`t be masturbating now would we

Dildos dont fall asleep within 30 seconds of ejaculation

Because they don't want some ugly fuck with zero hygiene and charisma sweating all over them, I assume.

>Dildos can't get you pregnant.
>A stranger has no idea how you like it.
>Fucking a friend gets weird afterward.
>Whores cost money.

Fucking a friend does not get weird afterwards. It's only women who perpetuate this myth because they can't handle the fact that the man can go back to acting like nothing happened.

>really?

Because that involves more energy and w omen are already lazy as fuck as it is

>fetish to be fucked by something inhuman
explains why some chicks go for blacks

baaawwww

Allie is such a babe. . .

for the most part, anita could have her pick of low to midrange guys if she wanted. basically if you are female and anywhere from a 5 on up you can get laid easily

Top kek

>they can't handle the fact that the man can go back to acting like nothing happened.
I'm just answering why they don't do it. Doesn't necessarily mean they're right.

Although realistically you are rolling the dice at possibly fucking up the friendship when someone catches feels in a fuck buddy relationship. Women are extremely risk averse. And a rubber dick comes with zero risk. AND it's a toy you can use with a real sex partner to boot.

Because that requires money and pretending to care about what they say.

If I was a female I'd use a dildo.
Dildoes don't
>get attached
>carry disease
>go soft
>talk
>smell
>get jealous
>brag
>get you pregnant
I could go on but you get the point. Are you an autism?

stds, social anxiety, being selfish in bed, ugly, poor hygiene, bitchy attitude, lots of reasons.

This should just be Allie thread. Yes?

>thread

Aids

So sad. OP can't score.
You're probably one of the main reasons women use dildos. You're an emotional leech.

ok no its doesnt work like that you see human males arent horny every 5 seconds

do you even live in this world? of course there are human males like that

Grow up kid