Would you hit a woman if the situation was right?

Would you hit a woman if the situation was right?
> Why or why not

I know for sure I would backhand a bitch if she was acting stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, equality

if she's attacking me hell yes I'd smack a bitch. You want equal treatment well you'll get equal treatment. I'd sure as fuck hit a guy if he was attacking me.

To be serious though, i would.
Some women just don't know when drop it.

True that man, I hate when girls attack a man and expect them not to hit back.

Girl was attacking me a few months ago and I didn't know if I should hit back or not. When I threatened too she said

> Lol you can't hit me i'm a girl

That's where I drew the line from that day forward and vowed if a bitch was acting up I'd slay them.

Give as good as you get. I'm of the opinion that you should never initiate physical violence against a women unless she does.

Women can be fucking brutal they pick up the closest thing to them to use as a weapon. Always give as good as you get. Don't get me wrong everyone will hate you for it. The police will arrest you for it. The law expects you to sit there and get beaten because your a man.

Fuck that. There are no domestic shelters for men. Either let her know you won't stand for it or get out of the relationship.

I would never hit a woman, no matter what

>because you'll never touch one

>Use weapons

Let's be any, any man could kick a females ass even if they had weapons. Please.

You sound like you've never been in a fight.

Anything can be used to hurt you. Especially when it's unexpected.

How naive.

Are you saying a female would be over to empower a man even if they had something like
Example
> Shovel

A man could easily trick the female and get the shovel in his hands.

Are you even from planet earth?

>Sup Forums is for earthlings only

GTFO. Women are literally human beings, not apes, thinking, (slightly) logical, people.

>Are you saying a women couldn't hit a man with a shovel when hes off-guard?

fucking dumb-ass.

Is this situation right to hit the women??

Stupid bitch, I would have punched her harder than ever in the head as a fist.

Why would a male be off-guard in a 1v1 with a female? Lol wtf? I'm not gonna turn around and be like
> What the fuck do you want jamal
When a female has a shovel

women use passive aggressive manipulation to taunt and provoke men and how they always get away with it. Obviously you SHOULDN'T hit anyone, man, woman, child, animal, no matter what your gender is. But the thing is society pressures men to lay down to these passive aggressive tactics and women are taught they have a right to do this. So men are often left feeling like they're backed into a corner with no way out in these situations

Her should have manhandled her out of the car.

His best move would have been pepper spray.

would hit with the force of a 1,000,000 suns

Oh Yeah, She would be on the ground getting kicked in the fucking head.

When violence occurs with a women you know, its isn't fucking mortal kombat you imbecile. speakers don't pop up and say FIGHT!

Violence in a relationship is usually VERY one sided, one side instigates and one side takes the abuse.

You are so fucking naive. Guaranteed virgin.

Fucking women like this deserve to be culled, you can clear hear her is a nigger? Why did this man not kill on sight, this is fucked up

WTF?????

My dad always said that I probably deserve it if a man hits me.

Yeah, you probably do.
I don't fucking understand what you're even saying. In an argument it's usually a one on one . You're not going to be in a fucking Wal-Mart picking out grapes and suddenly she runs up with a fucking bulldozer.

I want to beat the fuck out of stupid bitches like this one.

>I'm 13 and what is this

you.

> I'm not going to answer the question I'm going to claim newfag and end it.

samefag

nice dubs

a bitch would have to get up early as fuck to get the jump on me

That's what I'm saying. There's no way in hell a bitch is going to get the upper hand on me unless she attacks me while I'm sleeping or my back is turned, but even if she hits me while my back is turned I'm not going to fucking fall e-z.
Thinks that girls are actually strong even though they're way less tough than every man on planet earth.

Even professional bodybuilder females look like the average joe, top kek.