Kanye West

>Drops out of college
>Makes five beats a day for three Summers
>Carefully selects collaborators to show his production prowess
>Deemed one of the greatest producers of all time, even by Scaruffi
>Works on one song for 5,000 hours
>Praised by Elton John, Jon Brion and Lou Reed
>Spends $3,000,000 on the making of an album, getting ideas from every rapper possible
>Slept in increments on said album keeping recording engineers behind mixing board all 24 hours of the day
>Second most praised black artist, under only Miles Davis
How does he do it, Sup Forums?
Seriously, such an inspiration.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Third most, actually.
Under Miles Davis and Jimi Hendrix.

fourth most, actually
rap musician kanye west doesn't even come CLOSE to jay-z

how did he lose his ability to produce? idk man

blog.dilbert.com/post/128474925371/how-to-spot-a-wizard

perhaps red pills have high nutritional values
B^)

This,

Also keep in mind that

was written in 2015.

>even by Scaruffi
wow what an honor

: )

how will Sup Forums recover??

(((institutionalized greed)))

The red pill is the result of a massive build up of cognitive dissonance. You spend your whole life, for example, being told that men and women are only different physically. You want to believe it, I still do. Eventually you can't reconcile the observed facts with what you've been fed.

The evil Joooooos ruining my life :'((((
Boo hoo

The "red pill" really is not a result of a massive build up of "cognitive dissonance" but just another group of greasy nerds looking for scapegoats and separating people
>Eventually you can't reconcile the observed facts with what you've been fed.
Where are said "facts" then to support your argument?

Seriously never understand what people see in this guy. His music is ok but nothing special

>couldnt afford a car so she named her daughter alexis
how do you come up with a line so good?

>greasy nerds
>scapegoats
Did you know that name calling is one of the biggest tells for cognitive dissonance in an argument?

You can study this for yourself. I don't need to tell you anything.

Find as many men as you can who've slept with 50+ women. Describe his physicality, social status, general attitude. Find me a man who is 20+ years old and is a virgin or in a miserable marriage, compare and contrast those same features.

meant to remove scapegoats from my post but now it looks like funny bait.

Honestly calling people greasy nerds is not a scapegoat lol
Okay erase greasy nerds and substitute with people or whatever you'd like.
>You can study this for yourself. I don't need to tell you anything.
I see : )
>Find as many men as you can who've slept with 50+ women. Describe his physicality, social status, general attitude. Find me a man who is 20+ years old and is a virgin or in a miserable marriage, compare and contrast those same features
Why compare in the first place? People do life at their own pace. PUAs and co can keep dreaming though, I wouldn't blame them.

How do you measure most praised artists?

Knowing that Kanye West shits money on retarded ideas, why is it an inspiration that this retard spent 3 million dollars polishing a turd?

Yes he is great. Not a cookie cutter.

Except I disagree with the 5k hours for a song thing, that makes no fucking sense, I read up on it it seems its more like 5000 hours for every artist working on the song combined.

>gets other people to produce for him
>gets other people to write for him

no idea

I see how this is applicable to other successful men (Steve Jobs for example) but this "wizard" archetype doesn't fit Kanye at all.

>find a retarded autistic manchild
>have a hundred writers and producers to make music for him
>have retarded manchild act like retarded manchild on tv
>have clickbait "journalist" sites call him le genius for retardation
>throw in a serious mental disorder
>"wow, so inspirational!"

I apologize, I wasn't saying that you were using greasy nerds as 'scapegoats'.

I'm not trying to sneak out of providing evidence. Facts are not persuasive especially not when presented over the internet, I'm offering you a method to test it in real life to convince yourself.

Why compare? So that you don't end up spend ing 20 years a walking wallet serving the dual sexual nature of women.

Let me ask you a question. Do you not find it funny, that somehow through the internet, that men from all over the world were able to share the exact same observations about women, despite differences in culture and economy?

I know guys who've slept with 50 or more women and I also know that way more than half of those women were gross pigs who have genuine issues or are disgusting in general

no longer true

If one has no self awareness to what they're doing then their kindness could be used at an advantage unfortunately.
Expecting anything out of kindness or spending money on anyone is entitled. Certainly one isn't forced by gunpoint to spend on anyone else.

I don't find it funny how despite culture and economy, that men all of the world share the views about women because sexism and misogyny isn't new and unique.

No one is forced. But they can be lead along with the promise of (decreasingly available, decline magically starts after she has a wedding ring) sex. This is done under the false presumption that sexual attraction is negotiable, ie doing the dishes, buying her gifts, being nice to her, happy wife happy life etc...

Now, please tell me how this misogyny arose through every culture? Some evil plot?

Then be wary and cautious?
No one's forcing anyone to get married in Clapistan these days unless it's an arranged marriage where one hates the circumstances.
>This is done under the false presumption that sexual attraction is negotiable, ie doing the dishes, buying her gifts, being nice to her, happy wife happy life etc...
Lol if that's what one assumes that then that's one them. I find it laughable.

>Now, please tell me how this misogyny arose through every culture?
I did not say every culture because that's clearly not the case.
Mommy issues or even issues with relatives, friends, and acquaintances who happen to be women.
Frustrations with narrow definitions of what modern femininity and masculinity are: e.g. not feeling good enough as a man.
Romantic rejection and/ or simply not getting it.

If you think it's some "evil plot" then that's really on you.

>worked on one song for 5,000 hours
???