Gil-Scott Heron...

>Gil-Scott Heron, an irrelevant "poet musician" nobody gave a fuck about (except for maybe some hipsters who liked his "comeback" album), dies
>makes a deep emotional tribute video within hours of the news being released
youtube.com/watch?v=-w2_d1e6EmU

>Lou Reed, a revolutionary innovative musician responsible for spearheading practically every subgenre of rock music post-1967, dies
>makes an emotionally neutral video a few days later where he says we still have the music and that he's not going to get emotional over someone he doesn't know personally and shares the topic of the video with his feelings on the god-awful flavor of the month Chvrches and Lauren's "online sexual harassment controversy"
youtube.com/watch?v=_hN0W9NWbq4

Why does everyone on Sup Forums like this hack so much? He doesn't know shit about music. And don't say "it's just a meme like Scaruffi and Pitchfork and we don't actually care" because he single handedly ruined the reputations of Odd Future, Zomby, and Whirr on this board, and at the same time started the Death Grips meme. He is the one reviewer whose opinions you morons actually DO care about for some reason.
Pic related. It's Anthony Fantano giving a Mumford & Sons album a strong 6.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1H0vF68CIeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fuck is like the personification of what's wrong with modern people that give more than a shit about music, too many fucking people are doing everything they can to collect all the right opinions and it's unnatural as fuck and this shitter is only reinforcing that

Because I always feel like runnin'

youtube.com/watch?v=1H0vF68CIeQ

>Gil-Scott Heron, an irrelevant "poet musician" nobody gave a fuck about

Sorry, who's the one who doesn't know shit about music?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITTY AFROCENTRIC ARTIST YOU DIPSHIT

YEAH WE GET IT YOU PUT SOME OF HIS ALBUMS ON YOUR CHART THAT ONE TIME BUT YOU NEVER FELT A REAL CONNECTION TO HIS MUSIC DID YOU?

and lou reed was a hack poet who got carried by more talented musicians for his whole career, what's your point?

>Gil-Scott Heron, an irrelevant "poet musician" nobody gave a fuck about
infinite pleb. begone

Still more important than whoever his name is

i don't think it was necessary to insult and diminish the work of Heron to make your point

Pretty sure the Gil Scott thing was a joke

b-but he's the best meme reviewer on youtube!

>Absolute

>Look guys! he felt a certain way about one celebrity death but not about another!! what a hack! why doesn't he feel how I want him to feel??! I, an user on Sup Forums, demand Fantano feel certain ways abot certain things otherwise he is a HACK!! I must control the personal feelings of Anthony Fantano! I'm going to make a long post on Sup Forums about how Fantano didn't feel bad about an irrelevant thing that has no bearing on his opinions on music and call him a hack!

Holy fuck op just wow

>Gil-Scott Heron
>nobody gave a fuck about

You gotta be hecking kidding me my man
Sounds like yr losing yr edge

lmao, damn user this is like saying u cant see the color red

tfw strong 4 in my pants

You sound a tinsy tiny bit biased in favor of rock music user

Fuck this retarded MRA memeshitter.

maybe you're just a racist OP
Gil Scott Heron is pretty great

>OP is clearly a nu-male who hasn't listened to Pieces of a Man

typical

>NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITTY AFROCENTRIC ARTIST
Sorry to tell you this but Lou Reed was a literal faggot who's musical influences are deeply rooted in afrocentrism. i.e. rock and roll, rhythm and blues, etc.

>YEAH WE GET IT YOU PUT SOME OF HIS ALBUMS ON YOUR CHART THAT ONE TIME BUT YOU NEVER FELT A REAL CONNECTION TO HIS MUSIC DID YOU?
YEAH WE GET IT, YOU'RE PROJECTING HARD AS FUCK TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND YOU WANT LOU REED TO COME BACK TO LIFE AND FUCK YOU IN THE ASS