S/fur

s/fur

Don't reply to bait Dash.

Don't avatarfag
Fag

I know. It's just herm faggot being a fag like always, so I have to reply to him so he feels special. He spergs out when I don't give him attention.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

What ever makes your dick wet

you do bby ;)

~4:30AM, callin'it

Pawingofftiems + curlinguptiems

Thx,
g'day/'nite,
'till next FurFriday :3

Good night, Dani.

Fuck you

Looks like this is a vore thread now

Since when do you not like Dani? Or have I just never noticed?

You don't remember?

Nope. Not in the slightest.

We had a fight a long time ago

Kek, I have fights with him every Friday, but we both get over it. What was it about?

Foxes raping cats

That sounds quite interesting. Would you care to elaborate?

That comic is acually pretty good, most samesize sucks.

Sploosh

I was happily posting cats until he posted a male dog and female and it triggered me.

I used to fight with him all the time but the reasons behind the fight was always my problem so I just got over it now I don't get mad at him much.

... I see.

Dani is pretty fucking retarded, and batshit crazy. But he's an alright guy.

It's ok if it's a male cat on female dog but it's the other way around it's like rape

Could you shut the fuck up? People are trying to enjoy the thread

Right.

:3

SUP YALL!!!!! So how are you all today. I am new to the s/fur threads!!

See? I told you he'd start sperging out if he doesn't get attention.

Hey, I've seen you in the gfur threads before. I'm alright, how about you?

It's his speech pattern that triggers me, he intentionaly misuses words, I also just don't like otherkin generaly, but both of those are my own hang ups so I just deal with them and not get triggerd anymore and yeah he's an alright guy.

Alex also triggers me when he goes full autist but he hasn't done that around me in a while and I've stopped getting triggerd by stuff on Sup Forums as this is just a generic image board and nothing posted hear really matters in any tangible way.

yep

Build a bridge and get over it

Hi dash. Good to see you again! Yeah I am not actually gay but most of you seems interesting to talk to so I stayed for a while. But now all they talk about is sex sex nothing else. and show me your butt. so i got bored.

Yeah the other day he was in thread and noone was responding to him so he started posting copypasta and getting really angry, he eventually left, presumably to cry as he faild hard.

>he started posting copypasta
I dont do this. All of my posts are 100% original

>Anonymous 07/29/16(Fri)21:49:53 No.697088135 ▶
>
>>he started posting copypasta
>I dont do this. All of my posts are 100% original
>>>
> Anonymous 07/29/16(Fri)21:50:55 No.697088261 ▶
>File: 1469762227824.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1064)
>>>
> Anonymous 07/29/16(Fri)21:51:27 No.697088323 ▶
>File: 1469762132186.png (409 KB, 89

I don't care so much about when he misuses words, he's just fucking stupid. Like last thread. But I guess he's easy to get along with aside from that.

Alex can be sperg out pretty hard at times, but he's pretty cool too. He's pretty smart, I like talking to him.

These threads are usually better than the gfur threads. I like gfur, but I don't care too much about the people there. The avatarfags that is. Glad to see you here, you'll find that these threads are pretty cool.

I will admit, he can be pretty funny at times. It's sometimes amusing watching a child act like an obnoxious cunt because it makes you wonder just what the fuck is wrong with them.

Thanks !!! I will mostly be posting when I get out of my games. So my responses wont be super fast!! But I'm still here I promise.

No worries dude. Post whenever you feel like, these threads are always here. The ride never ends.

Pretty sure herm la Ayy lmao suffers from some kind of ilness.

Never let the ride end !!

I'm still convinced that he's autistic.

Its funny how you assume that

Autism is an ilness, a developmental one.

a herm :D

Lewd

Oh I certainly don't. It's a saying from the older days of the sfur threads.

Then that's probably the one.

Yes, little one. That is a herm.

This triggered

Hey gents.

Triggerd enough

Hello again, Hotshot.

Leave.

Sup

Hey SBG.

That's desturbing

hi hi