Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit?

Just go to the sauna or hit the gym lol

I switched to Vaping Sup Forumsruh, I bought a 900$ vape and it is definitely financially cheaper.

Welbutrin worked well for me. Was a pack a day Marlboro red smoker, now I'm smoke free for 2+ years. My trick other than the pill was to leave the last cigarette in the pack. I never finished the pack and hence, never had to open another one

$900??

I don't get it why didn't you just smoke the cigarette?

I don't smoke and automatically think less of anyone who does smoke

I was quitting

That sounds like it takes will power. I'm not about that shit.

Used to smoke about a pack a day. One day I just stopped. All you have to do is make it three days without smoking and you're in the clear. It's not that hard.

I went from cigarettes to dank weed, (mixed with tobacco), i reduced the amout of tobacco and i only smoke 0, 1 or to 2 joints, when i want. Today i did not smoke a single shit.

Yes son, it comes with infinite amount of smoke and because I used to smoke 95 cigarretes a day I basically have insane lung capacity. So when I vape in places such as public elevators or subways I fill the entire space with vape.

why not just smoke that one and then not buy the next pack?
Have you ever smoked? If you did and you quit that's respectable, if not you're a faggot

Falling in love with a non smoker gave me the willpower

Yeah I have and will smoke when I'm shitfaced or after I fuck some sluts brains out that smokes

>tfw posting 75 of thesse threads a day

Anyone here manage to report?

Why do people still smoke i dont get it.
Probably the worst thing you can do to your body and you fucking do it anyway.

Natural selection at its finest i guess

it's an addiciton, has nothing to do with smartness

Yeah one day I just didn't go back to the gas station for more. It's been 3 years

Which leads to the question of why anyone would start in the first place. Retards wanna look cool and edgy at the price of dying and looking/smelling like shit, doesnt seem smart to me

Been smoking for almost 6 years now, I'm 20 btw. I started because I liked it and I still do, that's probably the main reason I've not quit yet.

you don't seem smart to me

>TFW
YOU POST THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERYDAY FOR 5 MONTHS

lmao youre a moron. dont try to shit what you never ate. you wont wn,
my grandmother smokes. she's 87 started when she was 17.
one of the smartest guys i know, my girlfriends father, whom i wotk with on a daily basis besides weekends. he is a master egnineer,

Why are you working with a master engineer when you have such a vague grasp on english language.

Do i need to your jolly phonics book out for you to read that?
Wanker

this is the difference between someone smart sounding stupid and someone stupid trying to sound smart

I smoke 4 a day max and end up feeling like shit at the end of the day. I call bullshit on your 75

Or just two normal guys and ones bullshitting because if he was that smart he wouldn't be lurking in the corners if Sup Forums jacking off to trap threads

C:

You're fucking weak, go hang yourself.

75 a day I'm sure would give you nicotine poisoning. I agree with the bullshit on the 75 a day. Who even has the time or money.

I smoke at most 1 a day, and can go multiple days without anything. A single pack lasts me weeks. How did I get to this point where I once was a pack-a-day smoker? By not being a bitch. Just slowly smoke less and less. Replace it with something else like alcohol or fucking weed or some shit idk.

I'm on day 3 of no nicotine, I've got 3 sticks of gum I'm chewing on right now. . . but I'm going to make it!

Looking edgy? You think we do it because it looks cool?
Here is what happens
>Oh someone is offering me a cigarette and I'm just a curious child, I should take it
>That feels like shit why would someone do that
>its been quite sometime since I smoked, maybe its better now
>it IS better
>Oh I'm sure I'm never going to get addicted to it, its so mild
>guess I'll have a cigarette with my friend today
>eh wasn't as fun and the last time, maybe another will help
>yeah this is amazing
>my friends are calling me tomorrow, I can't wait to smoke
>they cancelled the program I really wanted to smoke, I think I should smoke alone
>I should have another one
>and another one
>and another one
This is pretty much it.

>smartness

It just might, my friend

pretty sure that your intelligence has nothing to do with the chances of you getting addicted to something or not, hell a lot of known geniuses that heavily influenced our today-world had some kind of addicition.

>Smoking
>Increased lung capacity
2/10 made me reply

Lemme drop this info
Lol at how janitors can't even recognize dispersment threads.

It's not hard to see the active effort of paid people shit-posting to keep Sup Forums from actually realizing whatever weird potential it has and get organized.

All religion/race/political/loli/fluffy/you've-busted-by/die-in-your-sleep/cigarette75/omgMyfriendStory threads are categorically examples of the pasta used to dilute what little insight Sup Forums is capable

Basically I'm saying how isn't there a content filter list at least at the userlevel of content we can auto filter out, with the ability to share lists and really keep the obfuscatory forces from obfuscating hokum

You're playing yourself if you don't realize this shit
Real quick

Also when you try to quit
>ah I just woke up today is the first day of me quitting I'll never do it again
>I need a cigarette but I am strong enough
>I need a cigarette
>I managed day one I'll manage day 2 and so on
>I have an important job tomorrow better start
>god why can't I concentrate I need a cigarette
>all this was so easy with a cigarette
>cigarette cigarette CIGARETTE
>I cannot think of anything else other than a cigarette