Do I sound retarded Sup Forums? Do I have an accent? People have always made fun of how I talk

Do I sound retarded Sup Forums? Do I have an accent? People have always made fun of how I talk...

Guess my ethnicity please?

soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/geasslordzero/voice-test-one
soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me2
soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me4
soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me
soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sound a little bit retarded sorry lol.
Speak with more confidence just b urself lol :)))

on a scale of 1-10 how retarded do i sound (10 being the highest)? What sounds bad about it? Please respond

>lol
>b urself
>:)))
And you're calling him retarded

9/10 you sound like you just sucked 3 cocks and saved the cum in your mouth for 3 days

shit, that hurts to hear man. i've also been so self conscious about how i speak, i've always been made fun of for it

i've always been*

Yeah dude you sound retarded. You talk with like an accent or a lisp. Or you are just not pronouncing the words right. Either way you sound stupid. Your ethnicity is probably gay too. Fuck off.

oh shit i'm sorry man

What sounds bad about it? I want to sound normal so bad, i just wanna be able to talk without being laughed at, like everyone else

feelsbadman

High pitched and nasal. You sound autistic. Project your voice clearly and pronounce your words clearly. Punch words out of you, from the gut. I'll bet if someone stole your Pokemon cards you'd speak clearly and forcefully.

Nah you sound normal, a bit quiet tho. It's like you are trying to talk while someone is asleep next to you.

kek why you gotta hurt his feelings meng

Is it really that bad? I know it's Sup Forums and all but are you being genuine or just trying to give me shit? Would it weird you out and make you want to stay away if you met me in real life?

You only sound like you lost your voice. I think it's fine

Your "sh" sounds are somewhat long. And pronounce vowels clearer. Its micro"soft" not micro"sahft"

Also your voice is kinda high with a deep undertone

shut up retards i hate you all, cant wait till september so the bullies can come back to rape your orifices and call you gay

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the worst) how bad would you say it is?

Since when do people pick friends judging by their voice. Chill the fuck out and just try to talk lounder and a bit more clearer. Also try to pitch dow your voice a bit. But don't think too much about it. Honestly no one cares.

Just keep practicing. I'll tell it you straight like others are doing, yeah it's bad. It's shit. But most people here don't have the confidence to talk anyways so at least you've got something going for you. I can't tell what it is that makes your voice so bad. I'll keep listening to your link though.

idk man, people seem to ignore me when i talk, don't really have any friends at all

i'll be your friend
that'll make two less people without friends

With 1 being fine and 10 being bad, its pretty noticeable so I'd say 7.5, though it's something I could get over in a few days if we hung out.

what would you rate it? 10 being the worst? please keep listening, i just want to know what's wrong

You sound normal just really young and really shy. this may or may not be normal depending on how old you are.

Also is this a voice comparing thread? because if so i would like someone to rate me next.

Not normal at all. I'm 21, people constantly think i'm 16. i've been to so many ents and speech therapists, no one can tell me whats wrong or help me

What would you guess my ethnicity to be?

Yes you do

how retarded

You sound whiter than untoasted bread to me.

sounds like you are on the precipice of sneezing

would you say it just sounds different or does it sound bad/unattractive?

Are you European?

Bump for op's sake

no, canadian

ty

Your voice cracks a lot and it's just painful to listen to. Can you upload one where you are talking really confident?

What do you mean painful to listen to? That was me talking as confident as i can... how does everyone know i'm insecure, why do people always say that

please respond someone?

50% different 40% unattractive 10% bad
But again, its something that I'm sure most people could get over if they hung with you.
Can you do one speaking confidently? Not as "im gonna show these people I can talk normally" kind of confident, but the "this is something I firmly believe in" kind.

Take some Cannabis and relax

OP if it bothers you a lot, check out some speech therapists (srs). I know how it feels to badly want to improve something and this you CAN improve. I know how little things like this can take a toll on your feelies and stuff.
Anyways, question: the way you talk, is that the same for when you are talking to yourself in your head? When you talk to yourself in your head is it better?

You sound really unconfident.
Like your on a stage infront of millinos of people talking about something you don't know anything about, you need to relax more when you speak abnd try to be more confident

man i wish it was that easy. i've been going to see therapists since i was 8, i'm 20 now. i've probably put 10k into ents and speech therapists. hell i can't even get a fucking diagnosis, forget about fixing me, no one can even put their finger on whats wrong

or he can take some cannabis to get his brain ok

what's the difference between unattractive and bad? am i hard to understand by the way?

i'll try one with more confidence

This is a Cannabis Threat now

i smoke daily but it doesn't help at all. i'm baked right now... it made things worse even, i was do disappointed because i thought it really might be the thing that helps me...

Not OP but could someone give my voice a listen as well. I have my own thoughts but i would like a second opinion.

soundcloud.com/geasslordzero/voice-test-one

please don't take over my thread man, i really need this

Damn man, you can always become that one cool guy who never says anything at all. Really though if there is no fixing it, dedicate your life to something other than this problem. No point in dwelling on it and doing so will get you nowhere.

i'm just supposed to accept being completely alone for the rest of my life?

You aren't going to be alone because of your voice i've heard people with way worse sounding voices than yours. I mean hell just listen to me

Your voice is fine but you sound like you are changing it on purpose to give it character and that's what I'm not liking. You are okay though.

Me more confident?
soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me2

i sound totally fine in my head. when i talk i feel like i'm stumbling down a flight of stairs while carrying glass.

huh? you sound completely normal? bit of a southern accent...

What else is there to do? If it can't be improved, and crying about it isn't going to help, there isnt much to do. I know it sucks man, and you'll probably be bummed about it for a really long time but when you finally stop giving a fuck you're going to think to yourself "man I should've stopped giving a fuck a long time ago"

ok sorry, 20 is extendet teenager. you have to learn a lot of things.

the imprtend is to stay curious

I'm not changing it thats just how i talk. Also whats my ethnicity sound like to you?

Really? i didn't realize i had an accent. i am from kentucky.

what the fuck are you talking about? how the fuck i accept this? everything i do, everywhere i fucking go, i'm constantly reminded by everyone how fucking alone i am. what the fuck do you mean finally stop giving a fuck? the fuck kinda life is this man

Interesting. It's probably an insecurity/confidence problem. When you begin to talk, 1000 thoughts probably run into your head at the same time because of your insecurity which is making you talk a little bitch. Practice practice and get more confident. Listen to the other user about speaking with the gut to avoid being nasally

yes u do sound retarded too quiet and i cant understand shit except microsoft

is it because I'm too quiet or because I'm pronouncing things wrong. why cant anyone understand me

You've got a better chance posting this on Reddit

Wow and you're a cry baby too. Yeah you're going to be alone forever and no one is ever going to like you, not even as a person. Kill yourself.

Not stay away from you- it makes me want to help you.

Are you reading off the screen? Don't. Just talk to us about anything on your mind. We don't want to hear you read, we want to hear you talk. So talk to us with confidence about how your day went or anything. Just talk to us.

I'm raping you, summer.

i can't man, i have extremely severe social anxiety. i'm unable to communicate at all because i have so much trouble articulating myself.

do you think anyone could ever be okay with it? do you think anyone could ever love me one day

boi I coundn't even tell you were speaking english till like half way through

my attempt

soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me4

She would have to be deaf

>kentucky
well there's your problem

yeah no know one can understand me. do you know why? can you tell why it's hard to understand me?

It sounds like all of your words are one big word

Also, when you were talking without reading something, it sounded like you were still reading something

how unattractive would you say it is on a scale of 1 to 10?

Were you dropped on your head?

>soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me
are you trying to sound retarded on purpose?
gr8 b8 m8

tone of your voice and your pronunciation. just practice speaking, if you can't get better just accept it and move on without caring what people think. this is the best way but probably wont be easy
and stop coming to Sup Forums for help. everything thinks being edgy is cool and makes them old when Sup Forums was 'good'.

It's not THAT bad, but pretty bad, so i give you a 4

You're slurring the words, I recommend a speech therapist.

/thread

You need to annunciate your words and speak louder. Listening to those tracks, it seems like you are talking through your chest-Not through your belly. Think of it as breathing-Imagine breathing through your chest-Your shoulders raise, and it is weak. Now, try breathing with your belly, and let it expand. Feel the difference? Speak louder. Breath from the belly, and let the voice resonate.

It does sound like it's all one big word. Practice saying sentences CLEARLY. don't carry the words. You sound like this "IIIIIIWASSSSSLAAAAATETOWOOOOOORKTOOODAY". Just say it one word at a time and don't make extra noises.

He says he has been going to speech therapist since the age of 8. If they can't help him, maybe Sup Forums can.

Going back on this, your me2 clip was probably the best of the 3. Much better than " me ". Trying speaking louder in another one? Almost sounds like you are whispering. Sit up straight or stand up and let your voice resonate. Sounds like you are pinched

Everyone has an accent what kind of a retarded question is that?

Again, seconds 0:00-0:10 on the track " me2 " seem completely normal, if not just a little bit pinched. Your words are clear, separated, and sound completely normal. Now, as I've said many times, let your voice resonate and it should sound less pinched and deeper.

i've been trying that for years. i've been to every therapist i could find, we've tried every technique. i've been to more ents that i count and all they do is tell me they don't know and refer me to someone else

Could you record a clip of you speaking louder for me?

user he is hopeless, stop trying to fix him. I've been here since the beginning of the thread. Pretty sure I was the only user helping and damn it's not possible.

i'm speaking as loud as i can without screaming to be completely honest... i always seem unreasonable quiet

i tried speaking as loud as i possible could without screaming in this: soundcloud.com/user-814842228/me5

what do you mean? why not?

This guy has had speech therapy. For years now. There isn't anything we can do to help if he's been checked out by people who specialize in this.

You sound like you have down syndrome

do i really?