Give me one reason a white women shouldn't be a race traitor? Amateur tip...

Give me one reason a white women shouldn't be a race traitor? Amateur tip, you can't! You small dick immature yet intalectual artistic fags don't have the same primative brain your women do but we do

They got divorced because Heidi claimed he was pretty abusive and shitty towards her and was unfailtful. That's why, because black guys go total primal when it comes to women, especially white. They just wanna fuck and cum in them and leave and do what they want no feelings considered

Op is not just a fag..... He is a nigger!

Jews are the real enemy!

go to bed Sup Forums, you're boring.

Ya and your women are so artistic that they fall for it every time they see a big slimy frightening black cock because you fags don't know how to control your women anymo

JIDF pls go.

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive black guy in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like black guys, or have been with black guys. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that black guys are completely unattractive.

They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen, cucks, we don't like black guys, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for black men "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to black guys and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

Esactly my point! Small white dick boy

Dumb bitch wana sound like dat in front y'all but she gonna have her loud dumb mouth on dat big black boy soon as he get it

>start thread about big nigger dick
>blame teh jooz
>omg I'm an aryan genius
stormfart gonna storm

>Milo
a self hating faggot that rants about evil SJW and teh libruls whilst shamefully craving the BBC. Yep, he is Sup Forums incarnate.

>intalectual

>Listen, cucks
This bait had potential.

There has never been gore threads based solely on violence towards negros and other minoritys

There is never news posted about Jewish crimes on Sup Forums

I just posted a random picture.
Had you read my rant, you'd have known that I'm a female.

god you sound autistic Sup Forums oh wait you're Sup Forums of course you're autistic

>every nigger fight video on Sup Forums ever
>every holohoax thread on Sup Forums ever
k den

Ha did you ya lil white meat ass all look da same

I never claimed you weren't, I was talking about Milo. I wouldn't dream of assuming your gender.

now go to bed, Eugene.

Real men fuck each other. Faggot.

>I can speak nigger jive
>they'll totally buy that I'm black

nigger fight = gore
hey kid, get the fuck out

A bou posing as a femnon...

>topkek

holohoax thread = Jewish crimes
hey kid, get the fuck out

>muh Sup Forums vocabulary
zealot newfags are hilarious

Lol thay faggot trying to garner sympathy when he ordered her to suck another guys dick.

>I'm not saying the Jews manufactured the holocaust, but if they did it wouldn't be a Jewish crime

hey, get the fuck right out, kid.

so basically you are talking out of your ass
time for bed kid

Y'all niggas mad cuz ya ain't control ya women hah at leas we don eain try! We leave da black an white ones cuz women is still duma than niggers lol

there's nothing wrong with monkey riding

Well I'll never get a girl so its not like I care which race shes fucking.

no actually, you're making no sense. I think you're tired, better go to sleep.

Race has no purpose so you cannot betray it,

Evolution will continue to select for survival. Nothing else matters. The individual doesn't matter, race doesn't matter, and species will take care of itself.

Bruh fo real I fucked dees white gurls dat tell me dey mad cuz ther brothers won't fuck dem lmao