Is it true non religious Turks consider Arabs subhuman while religious consider them as a higher class?

Is it true non religious Turks consider Arabs subhuman while religious consider them as a higher class?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzUiA9tjn6E
youtube.com/watch?v=esVuKP7k974
youtu.be/jT2uv6buA3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arab is a swear word in Turkish.

Just couple minutes ago me and my family together watching a footbal match in Qatar. Then some Fat round shaped arab guy appears in the screen. My religious father said: God damn arabs they dont do anything beside eating. They are cancer of islam they are cancer of humanity.

yet they cucked you out of your original t*rk "culture"

chinese muslim here, same attitude as us

>chinese mudslime in UK

how cosmopolitan, how progressive

Funny, turk is a swear word in romanian.

>watching game in Qatar
>only the fat guy counts as Arab

even in finland it used to be, older people said voi turkkilainen "oh turk". There must be something wrong with turks since even here where first turk arrived maybe 20 years ago people sweared with turk in history

Can confirm. I've worked with a Turk that didn't speak a word of French except "sale Arabe".

>Walen

it's a swear word actually it's an insult used by higher class people 'beldi' to call lower class people

tbqh some lads went over to fight against turks during the crimean war so it might come from that too.

He spoke Dutch. This was in Gent.

>original culture
raping and pillaging you mean

In here, "turkish" is associated with cheapness, inferior quality or just something that is barbaric and violent.

"Turcisme" means turkishness/turkishnessnes and it's used to describe stuff like cheap and shitty clothes or crafts or just general ignorant, obnoxious behaviour.

"Ho ca nu dau turcii." means "Calm down, the turks aren't invading." and it's used to tell people there's no hurry or it's not a pressing matter. Sometimes we replace the word turks with tatars/mongols and it means the same thing.

We also use the word rahat (turkish delight) as euphenism for shit.

I don't know if it's still a thing, but I remember that when I was in elementary school, "turk" was used as a pejorative word mainly for arabs, but also for meds.

The most famous cases are these two meme videos:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bzUiA9tjn6E
>youtube.com/watch?v=esVuKP7k974

Both were widely referred to as turks, even though none of them actually were (don't know about the first one, but the second was Lebanese).

Oh and asking someone if he's a turk means you're asking them if they're an idiot. And asking them if they speak turkish means you're implying that they're dumb and can't understand you.

It is true.

yes they cuckolded them out of raping and pillaging into raping and pillaging in the name of pedo Mohammad the thrice cursed

I love romania now

i thought romania is poorer than turkey

Turks are subhuman filthy roaches, and so are slav croats like yourself.

Filthy roah, you and arabs are the same breed of shit.

Gook mudslide trash. You're a disgrace on so many levels.

Romanian gyppo subhuman. Romanians are synonymous with gyppo filth.

Daily reminder if you're not a wealthy Anglo protestant with Germanic features living in the north eastern US, you are below me.

We have a lot more. I just remembered a couple.

"Cum e turcu si pistolu", which translates to "As the turk is, so is the pistol." and it means "a man is judged by his (bad) actions)".
"Se bat turcii la gura lui", which translates to "The turks are fighting at his mouth." and it means that someone is eating greedily/too much.
"Turcalete" translates to "Turkspawn" and it's used to insult gypsy children.
And many more.

And the UK is poorer than America yet you still pretend that you're superior.

>In here, "turkish" is associated with cheapness, inferior quality or just something that is barbaric and violent.

funny because finns use the term ryssä (russian) in the exact same context

I guess it's fitting, considering turks were the russians of their time.

Was this some kind of coping mechanism?

>turkspawn
oh my fucking sides

>"Calm down, the turks aren't invading."
beatiful

No, just observations.

But Romania was/is poorer?

>And the UK is poorer than America yet they still pretend that they're superior.

We don't have to pretend

>"Turcalete" translates to "Turkspawn" and it's used to insult gypsy children.
It's funny cause roman/romen means gypsy in turkish
Not an idiom, not a saying, it's the exactly same word

Yeah, we were poorer back then because we were forced to give all our money to the Porte so that we didn't end up like serbs and bulgarians. Doesn't change the fact that turks were and are loud, violent and cheap.

We just saw bad behaviour and named it after the people who were propagating it, like how we named chimping out after gypsies, being blindingly greedy after jews and wasting your time doing nothing after greeks.

youtu.be/jT2uv6buA3U

t. dumb shit

Like I care about what some t*rkroach such as yourself has to say. Filthy invader crawl back to your shit hole.

>loud, violent and cheap.

And Romanians are not?

calm down big boy

>everyone who fucks my mother must be turkish

now tell us how you really feel

Are you getting defensive over expressions from the 18th-19th century? Avarice is an universal trait, yet we still have a dozen different ways of saying that jews are greedy lepers.

People resent being invaded and pushed around so they came up with insults, and they just remained in the vocabulary even though people really don't give a shit about what happened in the past.

Funny, "gypsy" is a swear word in every language ever.

>blindly spouting nonsense

I know it's saddening knowing your entire race of subhumans are hated globally. Maybe if t*rks weren't such vile filth things would be different.

Korean too

We do not forget ww1. How they stabbed us on our backs.Though we have idiotic erdogan fan.

t.Ar*b

Turks are irrelevant her, no one considers them better/worse than arabs because they don't matter

Also this
포악한 사람 means like vicious/violent person
Is Google Translate racist?

I think they just can't handle the banter.

non-religious turks consider arabs and kurds subhuman
religious turks consider them as lower class muzzies

that is normal considering that turks were the chief enemy of europe for 600 years

romen(romanian) literally means gypsy in turkish lol