Hey, Sup Forums, I've said it before (to no avail) and I'll say it again, I am in desperate need of £40...

Hey, Sup Forums, I've said it before (to no avail) and I'll say it again, I am in desperate need of £40, and in my current situation, I cannot get a job and I have no other means of getting the money I need.

My PayPal is [email protected], if there's a wealthy benefactor out there, but, otherwise, I'm willing to do nearly anything that is not illegal and will not cause harm to anyone (including me) for donations. Money bust be sent first, OP will deliver

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensadvice.org.uk/relationships/children-and-young-people/child-maintenance/child-maintenance-2012-scheme/child-maintenance-calculation/the-2012-child-maintenance-scheme-calculating-maintenance/
swindonweb.com/shop/?m=598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*must, not bust

perfect bodyshape

worth £40? I feel like I need to state that this is not me

i will fuck you and give u aids hit you on the dm

also timestamp you whore

deal

why? Pic in OP is not me

Shit, I'm an autist

what ya look like

I'm a guy, want to know more?

No in the same way but what the hell what ails you

I'm a fat fuck, 5ft 10 piece of shit.
Brown hair, green eyes, size 10 shoe, right handed...Don't know what more I could say

Any Job

Not anymore, got let go last month for revealing company secrets, or some bullshit. I apparently had my phone out in a prohibited zone, which wasn't true, but the boss didn't like me anyway.
I used to work for a company that made cages for animal medical research. I fucking hated it, and I am against animal testing in almost every circumstance, but I had to get money somehow

Sounds like you went to college you should have no problem finding another job. why need money so bad

How do i send money?

Honestly, the job I was doing was one of the better ones for what little qualifications I have. I consider myself to be intelligent, but I never applied myself at secondary school. I went to college (the UK's version) and came out with passes, but nothing to scream and shout about. I'm obviously trying to get back into work, but in the mean time, I need to find a way to may child support; I don't want my son to be effected by it. Also, I know that part sounds like a sob story, but, you asked

through PayPal :) anything would be taken with amazing gratitude
If you have PayPal, there's a tab at the top of the webpage for sending and requesting money

try doing online surveys for cash you were willing to do anything. That is my advice cause im also kinda broke

That's fine, thank you for your interest anyway.

I have tried online surveys, but working for hours just for, like £5, is a pisstake. I suppose I will have to swallow my pride eventually though

Mechanical turk, as well.

Odd jobs on craigslist.

Construction companies almost always hiring. Yard service companies, restaurants for dish washers. Did you even try?

Craigslist isn't a big thing in England, especially where I live. I have applied to multiple jobs, and I'm waiting to hear back, but I'm very desperate for this money, and I have no financial support from family or anything

"Waiting to hear back" is where you kids always go wrong. You are supposed to check back. Your application will remain in the "no" pile if you haven't at least done that.

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to chase up tomorrow. Unfortunately, that won't help me right now

if you can afford internet to shit post on Sup Forums, you're not poor enough to beg for cash.

Go beg like a brokeass nigger somewhere else, faggot.

I'm not quite at the point where the street is my best option - but I'm close

I'm bored and financially stable (Not rich, mind you), but this sounds like a lark.

I don't know how much L40 is though. I'm guessing $60 usd?

$52.90 - anything is welcomed though

PayPal is [email protected], by the way, thank you for your interest

Show us something. Write out the problems you're having right now and the circumstances that got you there on a piece of paper. Timestamp it and post a pic.

I'm worried that the thread will 404 before I'm done, though

Bump

Bump.

You should still do that if it 404s. Figure out what happened and keep it from happening.

Bunp

Thank you, this is great advice

Cashier?

Also considering you had a job that seems like it needs a degree for, you could see if any of your old college buddies are in need of an extra pair of hands or something. Maybe even try to work at your uni if they have programs for post-graduates.

Your email address has Google history.

bump

Here is what you do, i know because im in the UK and i had to do it when i lost my job, go right now into your town or city where the market is.
As its saturday your sure to get the work.
Go to the warehouse next to market, if you dont know where it is as a market stall holder for directions as it will be very close by as its where they store the fruit and veg.
Go in and ask each dealer if they need a loader for the the day, easy money, cash in hand.
All your do is load and unload market stall vehicles with supplies.

Sorry. You beg for too much shit already. Try applying some effort to finding a job instead of begging for handouts...

I beg because I'm a peasant

I understand what you mean, but due to my lack of qualifications, and the fact that I was fired from my last job, I'm usually the last option

I thought you just lost your job in a lab? That's certainly not a peasant job.

The warehouses start work at 6 am as markets open by 8am.
I stayed out all night and slept outside until it opened.
I was desperate at the time and made a shit load of money as the the people you help even gave me tips.
If you want the money enough you do what needs to be done!
Don't give me no shit you dont know where your local market is!

You going to post a hand written account of how you fucked up with a timestamp? I have 50 bucks burning a hole in my pocket.

That was last month, I no longer have that kind of money to live off of. Plus, I wasn't earning much there, I was basically building cages, nothing managerial

I'm finishing up

Call on Monday, you tard. People start their work week on Mon. If they are hiring, they will likely schedule on Monday then interview during the week.

The guys just scamming you fucks, i told him what to do and he is totally ignoring what i said.
Every town and city in the UK has a outdoor market on saturdays.
They pay cash in hand and always want help, theres always some one in the hundred market stalls who didn't turn up for work.

Sorry about it being sideways (it was uploaded from my phone), and my shitty handwriting

>doesn't rotate pic before posting

I wouldn't hire you either

I didn't have time to reply to you whilst I was writing the letter thing, but I did take it into account

Yeah I noticed he ignored you. You had good advice, as well.

OP is some 13 year old who wants to buy a videogame, probably

Plus, the market where I live is on Sundays, and I desperately need the money now.
And it's more of a carboot sale

And what are going to do to fix it?

Also timestamp is in some foreign configuration

I replied twice now. I've replied to most other people giving advice too

Lol this made up sob story that suddenly enters the thread.

Gake and fay

Fuck off, OP

Handwriting is fine. Orientation is shit

Would you like me to write it down again? If not, I'm going to take the advice from , chase up on my applications and work my ass of until I can get back to a financially stable position. Timestamp is in GMT

First of all if you lost you job you only have to pay her £7
Flat rate

You pay a flat rate of £7 a week if you don't qualify to pay the nil rate, and your gross weekly income is less than £100 a week.

You’ll also pay the flat rate if you or your current partner get certain benefits, including:

Pension Credit
Income Support
Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
Universal credit calculated on the basis that you have no income.
You'll also pay the flat rate if you get certain other benefits or pensions, including:

State Retirement Pension
Carer’s Allowance
Incapacity Benefit
contribution-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
contributory Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
You’ll only pay £7 per week, regardless of how many children the parent with day-to-day care looks after, or how many other children you have.

This has been my 'story' since the start, just developed

This is some really interesting information, which I'm sure I was deliberately made ignorant of, thank you for this. Nevertheless, £7 would not provide for them

When do you need the money? My pay is next week on Thursday

Thank you for your interest, but I essentially need it by the end of the week. Hopefully, I'll be back (or close to being back) in the working world by then.

Bullshit!
What town you live in?
I bet i find the market.
This is England not America, i know farmers markets are sunday in USA as i lived there but here its Saturday in every town or city i been to as people shop saturday!
And it just coming up to 5 am, why you need it at 5 am?
You gonna go knocking her door at 5 am and say i got the money, its in a paypal account but takes 3 days to clear so cant get it until monday but i got advice where i could have had cash in hand today but thought fuck that, it sounds like work!

Then im sorry I cant send you money... Waiting on my pay

Its not hard to work out if you have no income then you cant pay.

citizensadvice.org.uk/relationships/children-and-young-people/child-maintenance/child-maintenance-2012-scheme/child-maintenance-calculation/the-2012-child-maintenance-scheme-calculating-maintenance/

I'm now living near Swindon, Wiltshire. There are no farmers markets.

I've needed the money all week, but it was only at this stage that I have realised I'm not going to get it in time

Thank you so much for your interest. I know this sounds very sketchy, but every little helps. If you feel the same next week, on your payday, anything you could offer would be greatly appreciated (and I can assure you that it will go directly towards my son's wellbeing)

I beg to differ

SwindonShop | Markets in Swindon, farmers' market Swindon
swindonweb.com/shop/?m=598

As far as I'm aware, and from experience, I can transfer money as soon as it is in my account