Holy shit Sup Forums I don't care if you get dubs or not, make it brutal

Holy shit Sup Forums I don't care if you get dubs or not, make it brutal

Get a life man

the dudes got dubs, we gotta comply

say "I wanna skull fuck you with my aids infested dirty rancid hole bored cock, whilst you read a bedtime story to my cock"

"You're a fat one ain't ya porker"

I have aids and I want you to bite my dick before I cum inside your dry asshole.

fuckin rekt

Carpe Diet.

I thought Chris Farley was dead

may god bless your soul.

oh lord
>lord

OP said brutal, not what he really wants to do. That might excite them both.

> /thread.

Udder or GTFO

Tell them "I've got a 12 inch sub with extra mayo" and send them this pic

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

"Wow, you're beautiful. Would you like to meet up for a coffee and a chat?

You have beautiful eyes, I'd really like to get to know you better.

Get nudes. Bet she's got nice tits.

Wow man you're so cool you're going to cut down some girl to share it with a bunch of guys.

Rolling for this

Do you enjoy walefishing?

Roll

What an absolutely repugnant waste of cellulite

>some girl
Whales don't have feelings

Lel u prob got that from me I posted that every where lel I actually got banned for it twice lel

Can I force feed you twinkies while fucking your blowhole?

ded. this.

Tastes like Chicken i'm guessing

This OP.

oh shit trips.

OP here, she removed've already, trying to find a new one.

find a fatty and say

Trips were in the roll, I honor that

"wait your a nigger? eh. look pay me $50 and ill fuck you I guess."

Shit blacked out because faggoty white knights

"damn bitch you so black it looks like im on a video game and I havent unlocked you yet!"

And RIP my sides.

Ask to see her fudge rounds.

Gimme a slice of that saggy ham

"ay my forefathers weep up in sky, shield your eyes ancestors"

why do you pick on lonely women whose self esteem is probably already in the gutter anyway?

at least do this to stuck up "hot" women who treat 'ugly' guys like shit

shes a nigger no one cares.

Roll for trips

Because I swipe right on literally everything.

Wanna arrange a gangbang?

Pls don't eat my dick

This feature is stupid, anyone know of an app that successfully bypasses it without fucking with the internal date and time settings?

Uninstall and reinstall?

Does it work?

Didn't work

I don't fucking know, I haven't used Tinder.
Maybe? I don't suspect phone apps to be that smart if you uninstall them.
If they are, then shit. Fuck if I know.

Well shit, phone apps are smarter than I expected them to be.

Fuckin hell man. Poor girl is probably conscious about her weight already and you send this shit.

I think I'm oversensitive today, guise.

"So which chin will be goblin on my knob?"

"You a 2 for 1 deal with those chins?"

OP here, let the thread die, I'm out of likes and both of the fat chicks unmatched me.

bump

For the love of Christ. Rolling for this glorious bastard.

Out of nowhere

2 new matches

"Shits blacked out"

You mean the text or the girl?

so i just signed up for this shit last night and ive only matched with 1 person. How long does this shit take to get matches?

Both, I've been b&ed for that, claiming that I doxxed them.

Depends on how you look in your profile pictures.

Yea I think my age is playing a factor as well. Im 31, and im looking for 18-25.

I have a simple solution for that. Lie.

roll

ill give it a week and if nothing comes of it then ill say ill lie