/got/ general

All hail His Grace, the rightful King Viserys of House Targaryen, Third of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
ew.com/article/2014/06/16/game-of-thrones-finale-martin
youtube.com/watch?v=5ebJ0PtimBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Smzvpm5YBeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

godspeed you magnificent bastard

4th for peckers

1st for Emilia Clarke explaining exactly why Dany is a shitty character

ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

>Every season I get at least one spine-chilling moment. I just stand up and I go, ‘I’m hearing what you’re all saying, but funny thing, I’m going to kill you all. I forgot that I have an ace in my back pocket and now I win.

based Viserys thread

thank you, op

COME AND SEE

Your father was a cunt

*smug smile while le dracarys music plays*

>Dany's plot armour
>every fucking season

Just call her Marys Suegaryen, already. What the fuck is the point of her character?

Is Jorah an Andal? Or is it like everyone calling anyone from the UK "English"?

Lies, Aegon lives

i really do like his voice though

Anyone here interested in the card game?

So if Targs are fire proof then Viserys was no true Targaryn

>Ancestors conquer a region by force
>Complain when another person usurps you by force
"Rightful" king indeed

yfw the Sand Sneks and the haggard dyke from Iron Islands join her in the army of strong wymen.

>Prince Rhaegar loved his Lady Lyanna and thousands died for it.

He could fix Westeros

More benevolent than his sister. I doubt Daenerys would ever carry someone around like Viserys did for her.

Are they literally catering to horny men?

Show me them tits, boy. I want to see them greasy tits.

Not everyone is fire-proof...Rhaenyra during the closing days of Dance was burnt and eaten by Aegon III (?) 's dragon Sunfyre.

>
>I'm sorry, could you explain it better for me user? I'm a little confused by your question...
>
>Peckersworht? Really? Is this a common name for the wildlings? Or is it for you and you only, with your so called "huge pecker"?

>Ramsay's face when Robin Arryn and his army comes and sees too

Chances or Euron having the horn in the show?

talking about the show

He wasn't a stronk woman.

D&D are just retarded. I write it off as Danny being chosen by the lord of light. I don't think Mel can be hurt by fire either and she isn't a retarg

hot

who is that? i've only watched latest season

literally littlefinger of Vikings

>people watch this show

why cant you all just die

Why did you steal my images and my """"roleplay""""?

We watch it ironically.

all men must die

>became brytenwalda in real life

fucking based

>What are you talking about? Who are you?

Femanon here. Used to love this show but dropped it so hard.

Cersei is the best portrayal of a female character. Bar-none. She's strong, independent and a manipulative mastermind who knows how to play the Game of Thrones like a pro. She doesn't need weak little men mansplaining things to her as she is capable of getting anything she wants. Her whole character is "fuck the patriarchy" and I love that. It made my pussy happy. As someone who likes to self-insert into her character since I'm a total mean bitch like her, I find it stupid and meaningless the way they mistreated her in the show. Putting one of the strongest female characters into a position where she has to face public humiliation(with a bunch of sexist men waving their rape-sticks at her) and drink dirty floor water(submissive role) really shows how sexist and anti-feminist the show creators are. The walk of shame made me get on my knees while I clawed with anxiety and anger. I felt like rape was imminent for Cersei, and since I self-insert into her character, my pussy clenched hard in order to prevent her rape. Just look at how they treated the sand snakes. They set them up as strong, pro-feminist characters with qualities setting them apart from the sheep, but in the next episode they are revealed to be submissive 10/10's here-are-the-tits-for-all-the-man-pigs-watching-the-show. Not saying that sand snakes were the best characters since I think Cersei is by far the best feminist-friendly character in any tv show to date, but the way the creators treat female characters like pieces of meat or submissive and humiliating roles really shows the black ooze lurking in their sexist little man-hearts. I can't see the show anymore since I get triggered everytime I see Cersei getting mistreated. I'm sorry but the strong sexism and anti-feminism currently surrounding Cersei just made me quit the show and (and we all know how anti-feminist this board is) this board.

Where did ASOIAF jump the shark? Was it reviving Jon Snow? Killing him the first place? Making him some super special bloodline man at all?

That is Ros. Like the chief whore in Littlefinger's brothel. There are a few explicit scenes with her if you want to look it up.

>When you want to look tough but all you have is a rolling pin

> wrong dialogue

Please tell me more about your patrician taste, user.

Educate us plebs with your series of choice.

Blackfyre shits

Post best husbando

50 BEST KILLERS OF THE IRON ISLES
CROSSING HALF THE KNOWN WORLD
TO GET REKT BY DOGS
SHIRTLESS RAMSAY

Don't talk shit about my nigga Jai

D A B I D
A
B
I
D

>tfw a series where Viserys is the mad conqueror in the East with dragons, Joffrey is still king in Westeros and Renly/Robb/Stannis are still fighting their wars by the time Aegon and Euron arrive on the scene would be a much more entertaining series

So whats this guy been up to?

I havent watched an episode since half way season 4 but i believe i have missed out on too much

First snek scene.

who the fuck is that

>Ragnar dies
>Ecbert dies
>Aethelwulf is king
>The vikings take York
>Aethelwulf is killed

from the casting calls for s5

BRADAMANTE? IS THAT YOU?

lyanna

Slanderous lies

see:
Basically, yes. Do you really don't believe that? Reread Varys' appearances in the books. He changes quicker than a faceless man. And he has tons of agents.
It would be too much of an coincidence that Tywin has Shae alone in his room exactly the moment Tyrion escapes.
The escape and murders were planned to every detail by Varys. He even placed this fucking coin, like that was needed to get Cersei against the Tyrells

That's a man!? But I've been pumping myself to him!

Literally Preston tier shit.

Tywin fucked whores, it's that simple.

He looks like he's about to suck Roose's dick

ew.com/article/2014/06/16/game-of-thrones-finale-martin

"Oh, I think Tywin knew about Shae. He probably figured out she was the same camp-follower that he expressly said “you will not bring that whore to court,” and that Tyrion defied him again and did bring that whore to court. As to precisely what happened here, that’s something I don’t really want to talk about because there’s still aspects of it I haven’t revealed that will be revealed in later books. But the role of Varys in all of this is also something to be considered."

Isn't she Lyanna?

>tfw no book accurate Daario

Its like the UK thing

GRRM literally confirmed there's more to that bit, specifically with Varys, than meets the eye.

You really don't think there was nothing suspicious about Varys telling Tyrion he shouldn't go down this hall after detailing where it leads and who is there?

Varys knew what was going to happen and he planned it. There's definitely more to it all.

^^^^^^^^

no one even gives a shit about what Martin says anymore. People just read biased stuff into characters that isn't there.

Thanks for the supporting quote user.

Is Game of Thrones genuinely the first time most of the American audience has heard a non-London English accent? Can't honestly think of an American production where we don't all sound like Judi Dench, and my yank mates have confessed they need subtitles for the scenes in the North (apart from Ramsay since Iwan is far too Welsh to pretend to be anything else).

Also more importantly NTH FOR YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE KINGS OF THE NORTHERN POWERHOUSE, WHATEVER THAT IS

SHIELDWALL

fucking retard

>Promise us, Ned

Jez that writing

No matter how many colours and outrageous beards, everyone will see the acne.

nobody cares brit

>Ragnar dies
Ragnar snakepit right? Sad but i guess it has to happen
>Ecbert dies
still not decided whether he is a villain or a just man
>Aethelwulf is king
i like him, bet he'll be a good king
>The vikings take York
who will lead them? the cripple? floki is going to iceland or greenland right? could imagine this new norwegian king with dead brother.
>Aethelwulf is killed
Is Bjorn doing it?

The real son of Rhaegar from Ellia had his head made into salsa. This fuck is Varys's sister Serra and Illyrio Mofatass's spoiled brat.

Reptilians!!

Ivar is the main character, he has a Ragnar / Rollo dynamic with Bjorn

She has the worst story arc bar none.

Singlehandedly taking GOT from a brilliant show to a mediocre one.

Ill have no respect for Martin if he doesnt kill her off soon.

Her scene from the latest episode was straight out of a low-budget daytime fantasy tv series from the 90s.

>duckface
y u ruin this 4 me?

>Ragnar dies
>how the little piglets would grunt if they knew how the old boar suffered

:(

It was an awesome moment you sexist pig

Isn't Jon Snow pretty much confirmed as being Azor Ahai at this point?

Actual promisemened

youtube.com/watch?v=5ebJ0PtimBw

>Tormund tries to hit on Brienne next ep
>YOU CAN'T HANDLE ALLLLLLLLL THIS WOMAN
>The Burlington Bar erupts into a 4 minute standing ovation

As a non native english speaker, american standard movie speak is super easy to understand and english accents of any kind are kind of hard. GOT was a bit weird at first watching it, but the second time you become a real autist for it and understand it pretty well, once you learned the basic going of an accent.

But someone pretending to have an accent is always a mess and you can't understand shit.
Like when Americans try english accents

>see this image and chuckle heartedly
>go out into the living room
>mom says she can't sleep
>she's watching some shitty Swedish police drama
>I turn to look at the TV and this guy is in it

Spooked me slightly desu

I didn't even know there were different dialects of British accents, except for Irish. Also I tried watching the UK Office and I literally couldn't understand anything they were saying.

She's either going to be a villain or she's going to unite the people of Essos into a new Valyria when she realizes that Westeros was never her home and the outcasts of Essos were always her people.

>leaving your rear flank open to a 10K cavalry charge

i'm looking forward to see this crazy cripple axe some head again

Is this what Dany meant when she said something about breaking the wheel?

youtube.com/watch?v=Smzvpm5YBeA

Good 2 see historical formation

Nah. I thoroughly enjoyed Smalljon's accent.

Agreed. I really enjoyed the yank morons on lebbit claiming that Tyrion was doing a better accent than most of the Brits when he sounds grating af.

Born amidst salt and smoke >no
comet >no

Jon isn't AA. He is the prince that was promised. ice and fire. There is a distinction in the two that every character makes except Melisandre.
And Daenerys has a better chance at being both, since Aemon confirms it with the fact that valyrian has no male and female words, so the legend can talk of a prince or princess that was promised