>food is great
>people are internationally known as good in bed, beautiful and friendly
>culture is well known globally
>friendly with all neighbors and not a threat to any other countries
>5th biggest country of the world by both population and territory
>brazilian music is admired worldwide
>able to integrate any culture into ours
>has literally every race of the globe into our country
The only bad thing you could say about Brazil is crime, and even so most people that aren't involved with crime will probably live their lives in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/08/italian-tourist-killed-in-favela-in-brazil-rio-de-janeiro.html
metro.co.uk/2016/08/16/british-tourist-dies-after-falling-from-hotel-window-in-brazil-6072580/
ctvnews.ca/world/missing-australian-tourist-found-dead-on-beach-in-brazil-1.2941676
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/greek-ambassador-brazil-murdered-wifes-cop-lover-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want to die in a foreign country.

tons of your countrymen are here my friend and most of them married to BR women

Hopefully no one will fall for this, Chimpanzilian.

Wise user.

>come to Brazil it's safe I swear XDDD

No thanks.
If i wanted to get robbed i'd go to Naples

>we kangs at them futballs n shiet

Why are brazilians so self hating? I love brazilian bunda and br in general :(

because our culture is so strong and they can't relate to it because they are virgins, autist etc, so they hate it with all their force to the point of posting gore images to prove their point

Stop making these threads, i don't need to be more embarassed than i am

why these niggas be dead

>come swim in our waters mang, it's not like you'll get aids or anything XDDDDDD

Your parameters are really low, probably because you're a mongrel like most Chimpanzilians.

t. virgin

>t. virgin
whatever makes you sleep well at night my friend

Do Brazilians like bananas?

>visit my shitty country please it's bankrupt

These.. horrible. This looks like something from thailand. No, OP. Sorry. I want to live.

what is this?

some niggas eating fingers? duh

Brazilian cuisine. Cannibals eating some fingers.

Pay the Apezilian community on Liveleak a visit my friend, you'll enjoy your stay :^)

that is what you do in your freetime?

is it delicious?

Why do Brazilians put the bananas in their anuses?

Did she die

Or you can stay at city of mexico.

In my free time I enjoy watching a baboon fucking your HIV-infected mother.

mmmm....

Now I know why you have AIDS

You're a chimpanzalian too, so k can't see the point of your self-racist behaviour.

is this a kind of ritual? didnt know there still those doing cannibalism exist
it seems rare even in africa, i guess

good thread

>please visit my country guys, my sister's a whore and her dream is to fuck white men

As long as you acknowledge the fact that Brazilians are subhuman niggers I'm satisfied.

what if I don't you are going to post gore images?

>please guys, my state is broke and my whole family of subhuman chimps is whoring itself out, we need tourism money

>le my parameter no guise i swear i dont enjoy a big fat bunda at all
I'd rather die a chinpazee than a virgin tbqh
It must be hard having to share flags with such shitty posters familia

Go get shot with your Chimpanzilian mates, subhuman nigger :^)

What a self hating fag gg. Only betacucks dislike their own country

>It must be hard having to share flags with such shitty posters familia
meh, they only make us stronger 2bqf, in real life people like them are usually looked down and laughed about

>some guy trying to be nice
>thread is full of hatred
What's wrong with ya' ppl?

>born in an absolute hellhole
>can't dislike your country because a """""Guatemalan""""" baboon would consider you a beta

ALL LIE! THIS COUNTRY HAS NOTHING GOOD, IT'S SHIT!

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/08/italian-tourist-killed-in-favela-in-brazil-rio-de-janeiro.html

metro.co.uk/2016/08/16/british-tourist-dies-after-falling-from-hotel-window-in-brazil-6072580/

ctvnews.ca/world/missing-australian-tourist-found-dead-on-beach-in-brazil-1.2941676

Are you going to ride in Brazil anyway?

Never 4get (v:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/greek-ambassador-brazil-murdered-wifes-cop-lover-police/

>b-brazilians are human ese!!!

autism my friend, some people need Brazil to be shit so they can go on with their lives

This is fucked up kek
You need to realease all that hatred inside you Brazil :3 i still like you tho

>people are good with foreigners

>tfw my Brazilian dad parked a car in Naples and lost his 4 tires

I'm gonna release my cum in your boypucci, how about that you fucking faggot

Sounds good _(:3」∠)_

I'd like to live in Curitiba. My transport autism is facinated of that bus system and urban planning.

>Race mixer
>Countrymen

but arent there many scary big huge insects there thar lay eggs under ur skin?

this is getting a bit out of hand tbqh

uhm no just mosquitoes that annoy once and then

well i am from amazon and never got those eggs
but if you're a dirty sick shit fdp motherfucker you probably will

me gusta la argentina :)

ta com inveja argentino filho da puta? those threads only say bad things about brazil you're lucky

uhm no just mosquitoes that make your children born with microcephaly once and then

kek post more gore my friend :D

I wasn't the one posting gore though, I don't keep that shit in my computer.

If I'm feeling like seeings corpses I just have to go outside anyways, you nigger subhuman chimpanzilian.

ok then

this thread and another similar one are the funniest brazil threads ive ever seen in months tho

Do you cunts plan on becoming a good country any time soon? You have huge potential. As of now the only place in Brazil that seems civilised is the South and Sao Paulo (because like in NYC they can't afford chimpouts so the police is edgy as fuck).

What are the biggest problems currently in Brazil?

caboclos WE CAN BLAME PORTUGAL FOR FUCKING A LOT OF NATIVES, THE NIGGAS ARE MINORITY WHAT WE HAVE THE MOST ARE CABOCLOS

The education system is shit, the people are ignorant, and criminality is rampant.

Well fuck, any signs of solving the problems?

You always hear on the news that Brazil will be the next superpower, better get serious. I think that most of your problems are rooted in 'diversity'. You can't get all those people to agree on one thing and try to fix it.

No, most of our problems are rooted in corruption and inefficiency, which are well known to you in your homogeneous enclave.

The previous system (communism) allowed such behaviour, and it got rooted into us.