NHS is so awesome hahahahah

NHS is so awesome hahahahah

And I thought our healthcare is bad.
WTF, Poland? What are you doing?

Considering we have the highest life expectancy in the EU thank god it sucks, our pensionists are already fucking the system.

>tfw moved from a country with better healthcare to bongland

>Pooland

WTF? I love Fyromania now

Where from, my foreign friend?

Netherlands, I'm half English though

This ranking is biased with countries with more private hospitals/clinics etc...
You really think that macedonia has better healthcare than portugal,spain,ireland,italy?

>I'm half English though
Nope

nigga wtf? we so fucked

>Whereas no bias in favour of any health system was alleged, the index was criticised in the British Medical Journal by Martin McKee and others from the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies in February 2016. Points they made included:

>The index is constructed by scoring performance as good, intermediary or not-so-good, based on arbitrary cut-off points.
>There is no logic in how many points are allocated to each indicator. 225 points are allocated to accessibility, but only 250 to health outcomes.
>The indicators are a mix of trends over time and cross-sectional rankings.

It's sad when sheeple try to defend their failing systems out of some misplaced sympathy for corruption and inefficiency in their public leaders.

I think that our system is ineffecient and corrupt. It's no consolation when you learn that it's even worse in some other countries.

That's not going to save your life.

enjoy having to pay taxes with ur cunt for oldfarts till they reach 120, lucie wilde

It's more like we have a low GDP and also we don't spend shit.

bravo Poland
free healthcare is communism

I understand living in a bubble makes you don't try to understand other countries little finnish, but here in Spain we suffered from having the best healthcare of the world to one of the worst in the EU in a mere 5y. The crisis and the cuts in public spending did this. Everyday there are news about how the hospitals and centres have no manpower or funds to try to revert this tendency. And the politicians only say "when things get better..." Yeah, when we all die.

>Ireland higher than Greece

I have lived in both countries and I can tell you with absolute certainty that the Greek healthcare system is way better than the Irish.

No. 1 (one)

Brush your teeth.

REEEEEEEE

first world here we come

meal after childbirth up - Poland, down - Sweden. This isnt even funny, our hospitals are totaly shit. ;(

culling the weak

why have meal, when you could eat the placenta to keep your maternal bin gainsz

>britains healthcare is only marginally better than FYROM

this