Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums...

if you had drunken sex with a girl all night and woke up the next morning only for her to tell you she's only 12 years old, what's the first thing you would do?

> pic related she's only 12 but looks legal when you're drunk and horny

even obliterated and after finishing no fap november she still looks like a child.

id be pissed at my self but if she was able to handle her booze an seem ok to fuck than why not man id keep going....but i was raised by Sup Forums

Tell her it was neato and drive her home.

I wouldn't make that mistake to begin with

Want to fuck again?

fuck her again im already going to jail

> implying that would ever happen to most anons here
> implying sex happens at most anons here

Have the experience sober

Call the police. She raped me because I was drunk and couldn't consent.

Had a friend sleep with a girl who said she was 16 (legal age here) and later on found out she was 13. Her parents founded out and called the police. Be very, very careful.

post it on Sup Forums

mods, and I would never in my life do that.
side note: since i was young i always wanted a milf.

there is no need to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted
i say fuck her again and again until the cops come

britbong pls

I would make ABSOLUTELY sure she's Happy, and keeps it to herself. Because I don't definitely don't need problems.

Also I'd grin at the pure awesomeness of the situation. Along with sneaking a few pics for fond memories.

nice try. those laws are for women

underrated post

happened to me the other day

Wonder why the fuck I didn't leave her gagged and tied up in the basement.

Hello, exactly!

"I'm transgender and can't afford female clothing. Check your cis middle class privilege."

K den buddy.

Anal. If I'm going to jail I might as well fill all the holes.

Not British.

This happened to me except she was 14. I found out her age in the morning. Then fucked her again. Tight pussy OMG

> sexing a girl
> not doing anal
Wew lad.

Kek

Scenarios like this is why laws need to have some leeway

I'd be extremely careful not to say or do anything to piss her off, and hope she'd be happy to leave things at a one night stand. Also pray like hell I didn't knock her up

Id give her a ass raping shed never forget

>kill the bitch
>stick her in a few bin bags.
>take her to a general waste tip
>it never happened...

She confessed to the cops that she lied about her age and technically, he didn't get charged with statutory rape but... it has stayed on his record since then and he can't do any jobs that require a police record because it comes up, even without being guilty.

Deed's done. No sense crying about it.
Fuck her again.
...and again...
...and AGAIN!

Hey, you're already going to hell, the least you can do is enjoy the ride.

When does their episode of the Maury show air?

Ask her how did I start drinking in the first place and resent myself for drinking because I don't normally drink. But at least it didn't impair my judgement.

Only thing to do next is go another round with her so it'll be very memorable for the both of us and hopefully lead into a healthy relationship. And yes! I said healthy relationship, wanna fight about it?

Kill and freeze for later.

Hell is fake and gay.

Most jobs only look at arrest records.
Arrest records only last seven years on a standard background check.

It you can survive 7 yrs, you should be OK as long as you're not required to register as a sex offender.

im only 23 and my hole friend group drinks with some pretty young folks

I'd probably kill her, not gonna risk anything.

Replace hell with jail if you like.
Same result.

if shes 12 im 12

Certain volunteer/jobs required extensive background checks if you're working with vulnerable people such as elderly, mental disorders and children.

Also, not America so laws may differ here.

you will get 10-15 and with good behavior be out in 5 years tops. While your in get health and dental care. Smoke a ton of week and be fed daily for doing nothing. When you get out rinse and repeat.

We mean biologically twelve, not mentally.

this tbh, nothing stopping her from ratting you out a few years down the road.

Pedofile's tend to die in jail

Pedophiles get put in PC(Protective Custody) or get placed in blocks that only have pedophiles. Keep dreaming nothing bad happens to them and they usually get away with fucking kids for YEARS before being caught.

I don't see the idea of being caged as hell as much as you all do. I know I'm not the biggest fish, but I'm certainly one of the most logical ones. If I can't fight for power, I'll fuck for it, and having freedoms protected by "big tyrone" isn't really stopping me from having freedom or enjoying myself. I'll just have a different partner, so I doubt a democratic government can mentally punish me. I don't intend on committing any crime, but if I'm caught with one, it's not a big deal. I'll still be happy wherever they put me and that's what will piss off people who think they can punish others for a crime. Punishment is mental and one might say the same for freedom.

I cannot nor will not be sorry for anything I've ever done, because at that point of time, it was exactly what I wanted. Do what you must, I have already won.

Ask if she has a younger sister.

The chick in OPs pic is pretty hot though fams i meaan damn... i wouldnt brag about it but i'd be damn proud for scoring such a hottie

>I'll still be happy wherever they put me and that's what will piss off people who think they can punish others for a crime. Punishment is mental and one might say the same for freedom.
>I cannot nor will not be sorry for anything I've ever done, because at that point of time, it was exactly what I wanted. Do what you must, I have already won.
If only surviving prison were as easy as you make it out to be

Anyone no were I can find sauce for this

curious as to how a scenario where being drunk and around a 12 year old who's apparently down to fuck would ever happen in real life... regardless, in that situation i honestly feel i'd resort to murdering the kid, i mean fuck it, i'm not getting anally raped because of some stupid cunt

This shit isn't funny and isn't a joke anons. I went to county for child molestation charges and got raped day one. It's all fun and games until two aryans got you pinned down a balls deep. Don't do this shit anons

If she doesn't care then why should i?I'd just tell her to fuck off and hope she doesn't say anything

Did they lube you?

I've told this story here before, but here goes:

Be me, 30 go to market and buy a couple items. The gal bagging was probably 6/10 cute chunky blonde. I pay the cashier the gal asks if i need help to my car. Hmmm...ok, I'm slow, but what the heck, sure. We make small talk go to my car. I figured this was a come-on, so I ask her, I'm going out of town but will come back in two weeks would you like to go out? Sure, gives me her number. Get back call this gal up, sounds like a little girl, oh by the way, I'm 14. 14!#/^=!*#, Oh, my mom wants to talk with you. Passes phone to mom, user, its cool if you want to take the daughter out, uhhh...nooo thank you. I mean I had thoughts of like nice dinner AND drinks, lol.

I'd suck her feminine penis and kick her out of my house

duh, they used blood and spit

I don't have drunken sex.

Yeah, they lubed me up and spit on it before hand. What kind of dumb question is that. Rape sucks. I learned the hard way and took me being raped to learn it. I'm just trying to do you anons a a favor and save yourself from some Aryan or nigger dick in jail. It ain't fun or funny and it hurts

>Rape sucks.

or non-drunken sex

ayy lmao

As serious as I can be user. I was minding my own business in my cell when two white boys showed up being friendly. I was receptive because I thought since I'm white they were offering protection. Next thing I know it they got myour face buried in the pillow and just having their way with me

>fucking a girl with out seeing her ID first

welp youre officially a faggot then, taking a dick up the pooper.. you dont come back from that

Lmao, play out the scenario in which you'd ask a girl for her ID before fucking her, and try to keep the autism a minimum.

I'm no faggot. Im a guy who made a mistake and paid for it. I'm just trying to help you anons out from making the same mistake

Did feel like your body betrayed you when you came from being pounded in the anus and p-spot by hitler dick?

when I was 17 and playing in a punk rock band, on tour, I had a 12 year old girlfriend and her Dad was cool with it, everyone in the band gave me a little shit but they were all cool with it, people that listened to our music loved her and treated us both fucking awesome, nobody really gave two fucks

present day modern society is prude and dumb

I'd ask her out for drinks (alcohol) and if she's legal then I'd presume we're all good.

nah bro youre a faggot alright, in fact youre such a faggot that id say youre queen of the faggots

fuck her again?

Befo I stickitinn, lemme see yo ID baby...
Mm, yo ass 18? Fo shizzle, I can dig that.

Laugh it up and mock me all you want. It won't be funny when some nigger has his dick up your ass singing spirituals while he does it

nothing because I did nothing wrong

Lol (laughing out loud) not bad, Radar, but what if you're not getting a bar skank and you're not going to be in a scenario where buying drinks comes into play?

the age difference was 4 years, she was turning 13 the month we started dating and I had just turned 17, so it would be like a 21 year old dating a 25 year old, this world is fucking retarded, goddamn I hate fucking prudish fucks, move to France or somewhere in Europe, they don't give a FUCK about shit like that, they know it's fucking normal as FUCK, there's absolutely nothing unnatural with that age difference, fucking retarded as bullshit hahahahaha my sides

Faggot or not I'm just trying to help you anons. It starts with dumb shit like this and next thing you know it, you're looking at loli then asking for cheese and then boom Uncle sam is there to take 15 years of your life and ensure you will have endure sodomy

Id ass rape that girl

Fuck her mom

do you look back on your first time with fondness?

check yoself before u wreck yoself

>No
YES MY SON YES

What do you think Newfag?
Well I'm done. I warned you guys and told you what's it's like. Careful with shit like this anons

i think you found a loop hole there xir

The amount of pedophiles on this board concerns me

when I turned 18 and she was about to turn 14, the school started giving her family shit about me picking her up at the end of the day, how it reflected on the school or some such shit, so we went down and the day she turned 14, her Dad and some of her family and my parents, to the justice of the peace and got married, everyone shut the fuck up then, and now we're divorced but we were married for 8 years and toured and traveled all around the world playing music with all kinds of underground bands, we were staples of something you probably don't even know about called the Jim Rose Circus and she went on and became famous, but I'm not going to put that out there because she might get pissed, most people don't even know that she was married at all, it's fucking retarded to make a big deal out of some shit like that, if I was my age now and dating someone that young it would be stupid, but back then, we were about the same maturity level, I was immature as fuck and she was more mature than she should have been, so it evened out, fuck the world, kiss my ass

Much better. I would tell her not to tell anyone so that she can be my play thing for a while. And if she does tell anyone about it, I would move away, go in a small island and wait for the end of the world to come

dont get your panties in a knot girly i was just asking since most girls "never forget their first dickin" and yadda yadda

Nevada?

Implying i dont do this already

What a waste of dubs

False

Not cool shit man. It took years to get over it. Like I said, it may seem funny now but when it's you on the recieving end it isn't