Post a girl you know and we say how we'd fuck them. Don't be shy...

Post a girl you know and we say how we'd fuck them. Don't be shy. You only get a response when you respond to someone's pic

I'd fuck her tight pussy while we are both in the water. When I'm about to cum I'll lay her beside the pool, rip her top off and cum all over those tits.

I'd make her wear a buttplug and a dildo 24/7 when I wasn't fucking her pussy or ass, increasing the size until she had to posture herself carefully to hide the bulge in her abdomen. She'd have to get a tattoo saying "Property of user" on her lower back and dress to display it clearly at all times. I'd invite lots of people over for a party and just sit in a chair chatting with people for hours while holding her head down on my cock, making her gag and choke. If people asked about it I'd pretend not to know what they were talking about.

Do your worst to this girl

I'd take her to her room and throw her on the bed only to get on top of her and rip that shirt off. Then I shove my cock down her throat until she's gagging and tearing up. Once I've had enough of that I'd take her shorts off and fuck her tight Asian pussy until it's stretched out. Once I'm about to bust I'll shove it in her ass and fill her up and take pics to show the anons of Sup Forums

I'm looking forward to pictures of her gaping ass user

15 year old detected

I'd make them fuck each other in the ass with strapons. Whichever one was more brutal would get eaten out, the one who went easier would get throatfucked until she coughed up blood. Repeat every night until they were reaming each other mercilessly for fear of my cock.

Do ?

Would gladly fuck her until she's sore and can't take it anymore. I'd just finish on her little tits.

Good respose gets her tits user

Throw her on her face, grind her into the sand. Assfuck from behind and choke her to keep the screams down. Simple really.

How about this girl?

I would force her to slowly take those shorts off for me. She has such nice legs. She can suck my friends and I off until we are ready to gang fuck her. We all share her body and fill every hole with cum.

What about my big sister?

She seems innocent but I'd take that dress off of her body and reveal her tits only to start fucking them and while I finger fuck her I'd cum all over her tits.

Would force her to her knees and have her deep throat my cock while shes looking me in the eye. then i'd nut on her face and make her suck on my balls

The one on the left

bump

i would have her do my math homework.

Give her scissors and force her to cut all of her clothes off. Shove her panties in her mouth and duct tape it shit. Tie her ankles to her wrists and fuck her cute little asshole raw, then cum in her hair and leave her naked on the side of a desert road only used by truckers and bikers with "free pussy" written on her back in sharpie.

many responses would b appreciated.

With that lipstick, I'd love for her to kiss my balls for hours. Finally finishing on her lovely face.