Sup Sup Forums, i wanna start vaping, but i don't know which pen / mod to buy first...

sup Sup Forums, i wanna start vaping, but i don't know which pen / mod to buy first. which pen would you recommend for beginners??

i recommend a bottle of bleach

Vaping is for fags.

I vaped for two weeks before I went back to cigs. I found that the convenient store $25 pen was way better then the $80 pen I got at a vape shop.

Kurt Cobain used to vape with this pen

Dude get the vape that Lets you go back in time and punch your pregnant mother in the fucking stomach and abort yourself from existence.

Drink lighter fluid.

Vape lighter fluid

just fucking kill yourself

Don't fall for the meme, I started vaping and it was a fucking mistake.

Why?

because fuck off thats why

Because you look like a faggot, what else can I say. Haven't touched my vape pen in a month, could not be happier. I didn't just stop through, I took all my leftover e juice and gave it to some underage faggot, had to pass on the torch.

The new Kanger NEBox looks good.

Smoke a cigarette you fucking faggot.

The releaux 75w box kit that just came out is pretty nice. Id suggest going to a local vape shop and avoiding getting upsold on something, but rather see what they suggest. Im using a sigelei 150 tc with a velocity rda. Pretty solid, i dont even use the tc function much.

Talking about a fucking vapor pen like you're talking about a car engine. Fuck off. You fat pieces of shit are already unhealthy, just pick up smoking and seal the deal. You won't look like such a piece of shit.

Just ask the person working at the vape shop or google it. Like holy fuck just kill yourself.

Real talk

This

Listen to
Also don't pick up a bad habit out of interest. It isn't worth it. I have been smoking 2 packs a day for 5 years now and I wish I never started to take interest in inhaling garbage.
I am trying to switch to vape as an alternative and eventually lowering the mg till I can give it up completely.
I personally think that's the only reason to vape. Beyond that you are viewed upon as a total tool, especially when you blow out a huge cloud and it literally blocks the vision of the person driving behind for a second.
It's not cool or fun. The novelty wears of fast and soon you have the need to suck on something every 10 minutes.

Authentic Hammer of God quad box
Authentic Big Buddha RDA
4x Sony VTC4s
.08 build.

As a stoner I've always had this super cool idea

>Bowl in the chamber of a shotgun
>Automatic, switched powered flame under it
>light the flame by pulling the trigger
>put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger to take a hit
>call it the Kurt Cobong

ELEAF 100W $30 (plently of good budget mods for $40-$50)
aspire clieto $20
2x batteries $15
Then its just juice and replacement coils

>20
I concur. Just get a decent starter kit that's under 70 bucks all in (juice and all). Try it for a month and see if you like it. Don't go balls to the wall right away. I regret spending so much. I bought a Reuleaux rx200 and I'm using a Herakles tank. Far cheaper setup (minus the batteries) than the collection I've built.

a penis

.50 calibur mod
Just fucking kill yourself already

Jesus

The toughest part of gaping is telling your parents you're gay

Wow I bet that gives you a feel good. Wait no.
Wow I bet that makes you look cool. Wait no.
Wow I bet that makes you look like the opposite of a faggot.
Wait no.
Wow I bet you're a real cool kid.
Wait no.

Hi5 on spending money for absolutely no reason. Smoke a square and enjoy a buzz. Kill yourself.

Eleaf iJust 2 Starter Kit if you just want to kick the habit

not a fan of cigarettes but vaping has literally 0 benefits lol. Fucking neckbeards wasting money.