Trump fags let's go

Trump fags let's go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's go where? Towards a shittier economy?

Thread...

Señor Putín, tear down that wall!

The wall just got 10 feet higher

And did the nose, because at 69 that's all that still grows. Big D done dropped dee mike.

Which campaign is paying you, OP?

OP would suck Trump's cock for free, even though he bribes everybody he meets. Coward.

which ever makes america fag again

Bitch ass nigger

>tfw you realize the email thing sounds exactly like something Trump would do on a daily basis.

1. The Wall is pants on head bigotry
2. America is already great

Daily Reminder that if you vote for Trump, your name will go into a database

trashy

*Classy

look at it this way
Russia is coming to our aid the way France did during the Revolution

it is going to take a foreign power to knock Hillary out of the race

t r U m p

youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA

T R u M P

And, for those who are thinking of voting for the Shillary,

YOUR NAMES ARE ALREADY THERE!

and out pops the cringing FB graphics
sorry faggot I win this one

wow that is some serious butthurt to start with out the gate faggot
js

Que pasa?

People in politics know one another? Good god, I never knew! Better vote for an obviously scamming bigot then, that'll solve the problem.

Yes. Your point?

where my bernie bois ?

voting for Clinton

>The Wall is pants on head bigotry

So?

>America is already great

No, it really isn't. It's funny how you have been going on about America being a shit hole all these years and as soon as someone you don't like comes out and says "let's make it great again" you suddenly become #1 patriots.

never said America is a shithole

just you and Orangey Tiny Hands

>So?
Your faggot isn't going to win. You had to ask?

That guy was fucking intense. Black pastors man.

Well it's been going down the shitter due to career politicians like Clinton

Yes I had to ask. The Wall is meant to decrease illegal immigration, because a lot of those illegals are criminals. Yes, not all, and sure that may mean the wall is technically bigotry, but if bigotry means not blindly trusting every asshole who waltzes into your home then I'm all for it.

because you say so

k

Weah you're totally for a wall that not only won't work (tunnels much, faggot?) but you also want to erect a total symbol of bigotry and have the world laugh at us for wasting all that money on that shit. Have fun with that faggot.

Clinton is in after the DNC. No stopping it.

> Racists can't have good ideas
> racists ideas aren't simple to keep out of legislation

>tunnels

This has been debunked so many times it's not even funny. You do realise we're in the 21st century and we've got tonnes of systems to prevent people just tunneling under a wall, the most basic of which is pic related. Also, if you want an example of modern border walls and how well they work, look up the one in Israel.

Now I remember why I left Sup Forums; the age demographic has seen a dramatic shift downwards.

Yeah tunnels, smuggling in trucks, by water

never going to happen
you're as goofy as Trump m8

Oops, forgot pic related

Israel and Hungary both have literal walls with the express purpose of stopping illegal immigration.

Both have worked flawlessly.

Take a break shill, tonight isn't your night.

>border control = bigotry

Wow. That's retarded. Hey, maybe check up on Mexico's border controls and what THEY do to illegal border crossers. Gonna call them bigots, too, you anti Mexican racist scum?

>walls don't work because tunnels!

Sure. And guns don't work because body armor.

Dumb faggot. I seriously cannot understand why leftists all think they're so smart, when there is so. Much. Evidence. To the contrary.

Whether you left Sup Forums or not, your cool story isn't facts. You're one of those dipshits who wanted to waste a bunch of money on a symbol of US xenophobia.

So yeah we should totally turn into a police state like Israel or go former Soviet like Hungary.

Is that how you want to MAGA FAGA?

>Wow some faggot called me out on my bigotry
>that's totally retarded

kek

>leftists
translation, anyone who doesn't worship Trump's massive ego

>tunnels
No

>by water

Have you ever heard of the coast guard?

>smuggling in trucks

After the wall, that would be the only realistic way of getting in, and it's actually the most difficult way at the moment.

Except it is fact. The only argument you can come up with against the wall is "tunnels". All costs have been calculated,the Mexican prime minister has even said he would be cooperative with trump,many walls have a proven track record of working (Israel and Hungary).

You have no ground to stand on.

this is now a you cringe you lose thread

>it is fact

sure

according to your left nut

I hope all of you are gunned down at a Trump rally

I hope your mom puts your games into the microwave edgelord

gay

make america great again

cringing

I gave you evidence, but you're probably a shill or just incredibly young anyway, so you won't be voting regardless.

Enjoy growing up.

normie newfag, please leave my website

Germany should have won. How?

>look at how tolerant the left is
>everybody that disagrees just die lol

mmm the tastiest tears Soros money can buy

You're all fucking morons.

Never declaring war on America would have been a start. They should've cut all ties from Japan post pearl harbour.

>evidence

no you just spouted some stupid retarded gibberish you read off a blog somewhere that agrees with you.

Walls don't work, fuckwad. And doubling down like a dense faggot is exactly what your orange buddy Trump would do too.

Man, Sup Forums has really become a reddit colony, eh. Reminds me of what the muzzies are trying to do here in Europe.

>my website

so gay

hahahahah Trump is Putin's stooge, he knows Trump will torpedo Nato, lift sanctions, and weaken America, all part of Putin's plan

yep.
good thing they are so bad at it though

translation: I can't make my faggot butthurt cringing right-wing ideas stick so easily anymore
must be someone else's fault not mine

>the muzzies

you are a retard
kill yourself

I cringed I lost

dumb