Why don't millenials want children?

Why don't millenials want children?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Children suck your money up. Live it up.

Sounds selfish and immature

Niggers suck up all your money.

pretty much this, also if you really did want a child why not adopt? there's already too many people

You could make it so that they suck your cock instead. Then it'll be worth it.

Damn you got a point

Ask me if I care mate

There is only overpopulation in the middle east india and africa

our grandparents had twenty siblings because the parents needed farm equipment. Our parents had a few babies and worked hard to make a better life for them tha they had. Now we have it so great, well, we don't wanna fuckin share

Things to consider.. Hmm

That's their strategy

Because Millennials no longer want to benefit anyone but themselves. Our parents and grandparents sought to interact positively with the community to which they belonged. Millennials don't give a shit.

They also don't care about saving the white race.

That's why I'm planning on having children, because it's my fucking duty.

Give someones shit tier genetics a life were it should have died out instead of creating more shit tier life that is un able to care for them selfs or their offspring.

Why in the ever living fuck would I bring a squealing worthless meat sack into this world? I would much rather kill evey fucking child I see and truly do the workd an unselfish favour. Starting with your kids, OP.

nope, sure doesn't

Because they haven't grown up. They're still using their free time playing video games, partying, and jacking off which doesn't translate well to having kids.

I am twenty five years old. I work a job that pays $14/hour (bicycle mechanic). I have a dog and a gf. I can't afford every whim, but I can afford enough to be happy,

My coworker is 32. My coworker also gets paid $14/hour. He has a wife and two children (ages 6 and 4). His wife currently doesn't work because there would be no net gain in income after factoring in the cost of childcare (so don't throw out your "hurrdurr wife should get a job." It isn't that easy you misogynistic clods). Coworker is constantly stressing about money and how he is gonna pay the bills.
Meanwhile, I have money to put into savings, can afford to buy fancy food to make myself fancy dinners, and I can still have cool bike stuff.
Now, why would I want kids?

The millennial birth rate is really strange. You are either no kids or breeding like rats. I take this as a genetic trait purge. Healthy for the race.

They may not want kids but teens are getting pregnant constantly.. So there's that

>They may not want kids but teens are getting pregnant constantly.. So there's that
There is a theory that teen pregnancy is a spiritual balance for those "professional" women that refuse to have kids. It is a balancing act.

I don't have a need for one. simple as that

I raised my 4 siblings because my mother was useless and had "post birth depression" then got knocked up then had depression again for all my childhood. My soul is too old to raise children.

>theory
>spiritual balance

gb2 the chakra crystal forum, Glenda

indigo children are worse than millennials

this isn't to say that I do not want children, it is just that I work a job that cannot support a family, and I will not try to start a family until I can responsibly do so. Also, being free to take fun trips through the desert is great.
All of this talk of "saving the white race" and blanket statements of "selfish millennials" makes me think that chinese cartoon website is full of stormfronters and baby boomers.

me, me, me
how about 'others'?

Why tho?
I should live my life before having a kid right. Not living vicariously.

Millennias are either non-breeding faggots, or they are retarded fuck bunnies. Doesn't matter though, Mexicans and Muslims will out breed everyone and bring about the 2nd fall of Rome. At least gays will be burned in cages and thrown off buildings by my future Islamic children.

The real question is why would I want one. Nothing but troubles, money spending and time consuming. I do plan to have childrens... just not now. Plenty of time.

is not about a 'need' for yourself
can you think about someone else beside you?

Aha, thinking in who.... a life that still doesn't exists? You're the kind of people who say masturbating is killing possible children.

sweet trips.
I think that you are trying to redirect to a less defensible argument. What is selfish about wanting to be the best parent possible and biding my time until I am able to do that? It would be inconsiderate to others for me to have children now, since they would likely become a burden on an already quite taxed system.

How about you explain why he NEEDS a kid in the first place ballgobler

My roommate has been in between jobs for the past 2 months, never has a job above $15/hr, needs food stamps and still barely lives day to day with his wife and 4 children. Even the wife has turned into a bitch after their 4th child which was unexpected.

I don't want that stress in my life, sorry.

fairly accurate, also cost: 200k$ to college then another 200k for college, most kids are accidents, luckily the sex drive makes everyone stupid enough to keep the ball rolling

>I will not try to start a family until I can responsibly do so
life just happens mate. then you react to it.
if you wait for the precise moment to have kids, that moment might never happen.
people change and also expectations and ´minimum requirements'
listen to me, i know.

What is that graphic supposed to prove?

>have a kid in your 20s your a jackrabbit
>dont have a kid in your 20s your being "selfish"??????

Fucking baby boomers

Who's It being selfish to? A kid that doesn't fucking exist?

yep, jeez, you would think no one's seen the opening of idiocracy, should be mandatory viewing

Lol, have fun in Mexico city
And Rio de Janeiro
And Buenos Aires
And hong Kong
And London
And
And
And

stahp the spam pls

op, your are unimaginably fucking retarded.
you must have elevator music in your head, 24 hours a day

Considering I was a hermit NEET from adolescence into my early 20's, I'm less inclined to start living my life by taking care of someone else.

>. Our parents and grandparents sought to interact positively with the community to which they belonged.
My parents were fucking called the ME Generation, you fucking dipshit

The only reason your coworker is struggling is because he lacks the motivation to better himself. He got married and had kids when neither were fiscally responsible. If I would have stayed at my old job instead of leaving when my son was born, my wife and I would have divorced by now... I was making shit tier money and fucked up hours... Your coworker is the epitome of a millennial, bitch about your shit life and have no motivation to fix it... Don't be like him... Push forward

Because they are children.

It's being selfish to society. Live for other people, not yourself, you manchild.

Because most of them have shit jobs

if they're a boomer chances are they do

Dont know if im considered a millennial 1983 here. But i dont want kids for a few reasons.
1. You cannot know for certain the life form you are creating is going to want to exist and may be creating something only for it to live in a hell of pain and sorrow
2. I dont want the added responsibility. Calling me selfish imply's that life has some value and it would be beneficial to make more of it. There is no evidence to support that claim.
Ps. I dont even have any pets.

Look, he's retarded

That image is the epitome of why you fail as a human being
I could quote jesus, or Buddha, or quan yin or any philosopher, but instead I'll just say that if you can't see the value of forgiveness then you're a fucking idiot

Because coitus involves removing the phone from their face long enough to be judged irl

that is a pretty good point. I have wondered if having a child would make me step up into the next phase of my life, or if I would cave under the pressure.

I didn't say that, I just said that I won't have kids right now because I wouldn't be able to provide for their needs effectively. I don't begrudge anybody who has children in their youth. It is just that I personally will not do that thing.

Millennial detected

My partner and I are talking about having kids. She wants kids; I don't. My arguments are:
-World is overpopulated
-Climate Change is already starting to have a negative impact
-Resources are becoming scarce
-Mass murders appear to be going up
-IMO we're heading towards another world war
-I don't want to bring a child into this world only to have them starve to death or go off and fight in a war
-I want my child to have a better life than me, and I just don't see that happening right now

thinking in someone else that i not yourself (for once)

I´m not talking about that. who mentioned 'best parenting'? I'm talking about giving the world a gift. a next generation that will have your guidance as example.
the best thing you can do is to teach your child to live the way you think is correct.

please try to read and understand an argument before typing back

Why would i want to bring children into this shithole of a planet? I am not that sadistic.

This man literally makes me shake with rage. What kind of dickless fucking loser faggot cuck nigger lover is he.

Selfish to society? What the fuck does that even mean? If I don't want children in my life then that's that. Fuck whoever is looking at me saying "sweet Jesus, he doesn't have a kid, what a piece of shit!"

People can live their lives how they please. No one owes nothing to anyone else or society.

If I use my own life as an example: I am unhappy with life. Why make things worse for myself to improve things for others which I don't give a shit about? Helping others won't make me feel better. And how the fuck could I possibly not care about my own well being? Don't give a fuck if it's selfish.

WHOOOOMP THERE IT IS

He makes good points though, I personally would not want to bring a child into the world if I can't properly take care of him or her to the best of my ability.

This is not even considering if the child inherits a disease I have, if I wouldn't wish my worst enemy with it, why would I want my own son to have it?

KEKt out loud

Money, shitty diapers, sleepless nights, career impact. All of these things play a role. I personally just hate children in general. I know I was one but I get tired of the public tantrums and the incapability for the parents to do anything about it without being labeled as a child abuser.

Chances are the people giving shit about people without kids are miserable and trying to justify it.

This kinda tbh. Society used to view child bearing and rearing as the imperative. Society has moved from that and now is fixated on focusing more on oneself's enjoyment and self interests. I'd say it's mostly because life in America is becoming much better and easier. We are at a time where a lot of shitty things are becoming rarer and self indulgence is becoming more readily available and shown in a highly positive light by our media. Sex is becoming more of a thing for fun instead of procreation and recreational drugs are becoming more popular and accepted to mainstream society.

There's tons of other factors though. Like how people are becoming more educated. They're focusing more and more on school instead of their social lives and procreation (especially females).

There's nothing I want more than to know the joy of holding my child in my arms.

I hope my fiance comes to feel the same at some point, don't know if I can really handle life walking into genetic suicide.

Fuck forgiveness. Why the fuck would i forgive someone for killing someone i liked or loved. I would just rather see them hang thank you. God damn son if you could forgive someone for killing your daughter you may as well kill yourself.

Your all fags if. Yoj think it a good idea to put more kids at tbis planet look. At. The restof tbe world the turmoil the, terruble tbings happen like in ukraine in russia in. Africa. Your the problem if you'fe are contriubute to the mal popul

Strong this

>having a child would make me step up into the next phase of my life
you are still thinking about yourself man...
we are not individuals in this Universe.
we belong to a (very?) complex collective being.

we should read more
and speak more languages

What? Yeah, I don't want children if they can't even form coherent sentences.

Reading your comment i'm sure everyone here is fine if you don't pass on your genetic material.

For a second I thought that you were being serious, and I was going to respond seriously but the Alejandro Jodorowsky made me realize that you are either an idiot or le epic troll.
>gr8 b8 m8

Teen pregnancy is literally at its lowest rate in 75 years. Way to data, fag.

Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness

You don't really know if you want kids until you live with them and they're at their worst.

Really. Live with a baby or pre-kindergartners for a couple months, then decide if you still want children.

Why would anyone want kids?

Lol, they destroy any real chance at having a fulfilling life.

Don't even try to refute that. Only faggots who accidentally had kids and are in denial will try to refute that.

Why would I willingly give myself such an obligation to two other people (the mom you potato)?

Lol, nah, I'm good.

>Why don't people who are completely self absorbed to the point that they honestly believe all of existence was created to serve them want something that they need to take care of?

Source?

Well if there redy to dmake, the commentment to have kids t

>They all saw how much they sucked as kids and don't want to go through that.

Because children are basically the slowest form of suicide there is.

Hell spawn cancer

Jesus Christ it's almost an exact match to this faggot

There's more than one way to contribute to the betterment of society. It's just that a lot of people have no measurable talent or skill, so they fall back on being able to pop a kid out. Congrats - you've managed to accomplish what high schoolers who don't pay attention in sex ed end up doing every day.

>Why don't millenials want children?

Breeding is nothing at all but an act of selfish vain sadism. Life is pain. If you make a new life, you are responsible for all that useless suffering.

The world is overfull. Breeding wastes resources others can use.

Why don't op want to suck cock?

Eventually you need someone to leave your shit to.

>8 billion people
>BILLION
>having kids

Adding more white people isn't helping the problem. Join the military. Elect Trump. Encourage the purge of the Islamic world. Then have kids.

Unfortunately Mexicans will always breed irresponsibly.

So what exactly is wrong with not wanting kids out of selfishness?

Well?

Why is wrong for me to simply not have kids, instead of have one and hate my life?

Which will make the kids life worse?

Why should I have a kid? Why should I want to have one?

Please keep telling me how to live my life.

> yfw I am older than you.

>I hope my fiance comes to feel the same at some point, don't know if I can really handle life walking into genetic suicide.

Why? Your species will live regardless. If propagation is all you are capable of wanting you'd go full nigger and knock up as many bitches as practical.

That's evolution! Evolution doesn't care about what you want, it selects for reproduction and that is all.

you can thank antiquated boomer bible camp for that:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

but aren't you just thinking of yourself when you make this argument?

people will have kids if/when they want, for whatever reason they choose, regardless of what YOU have to say about it

you can still parade around your kid as a trophy for unselfish behavior, it's not impossible

why you have to hate your life if you have a kid?
doesn't make sense
do you hate your life already?

i'm 33 yo.

A lot of us who would be responsible parents just look at the world around us and say "Well, this is incredibly fucked. I don't want to bring kids into this before we can do our best to try to fix it."
Idiocracy got it right: The uneducated just keep populating the world while everyone else is like "I can hardly keep my shit together, I can't worry about another's life."
I'd like to adopt before I'm 35, but I wanna spend the next ten years kind of just getting shit together.

meant for

Because they don't make enough money to comfortably support a family.

Everyone here is just making excuses.

pic related it's chewbacca's bastard son
/thread