>The Prodigy
>The Assassin
>Little but Lethal
>The Dwarf of Death
>LĂ©ona: The Professional

FAQ's:

>What's your highest rating?
2.8k in 3's, 2.6 in 2's.
>How long did it take you to get so skilled?
I've been playing on and off for a long time, but I was breaking 2.2k rating within my first month of being max level.
>I love your choice of race/gender, why don't more people use it?
Dwarf female is just an acquired taste, but thanks.
>Do people ask you for tips/compliment you a lot?
Yes, I get spammed in chat a lot. It comes with the territory.
>Why do you have smoke bomb on your bar still, wasn't it removed?
Yes, I replaced the Evasion icon with it. More aesthetically pleasing.
>Fuck you, you're the guy who kept killing me in that BG/RBG/Arena.
Sorry, that's just the role my class plays. Nothing personal.
>Can I have your Battletag please?
Sorry, my friends list is full right now. I usually do a clean up every few months, so there might be openings coming up.
>What's your reaction time?
Recorded as between 0.1-0.3 seconds.
>Any tips for a noobie like me?
Practice.

What a shitty UI layout

Sick UI

You should fucking kill yourself.

Haven't played much of Rogue, but I'm digging your xmog(or gear if it's not xmogged).

You excited for Legion OP? What are your thoughts on the upcoming expac and Demon Hunters?

stop taking rp screenshots and go help your team

I wouldn't say excited, i'm hopeful it'll be a change in the right direction. Definitely seems worth a try. I'll make a DH but I wouldn't want to replace my rogue with it unless I fall in love with it

what in the fuck did you do to your interface ui?

I feel the same way, I guess I'd say I'm cautiously optimistic regarding Legion.

Stoked for Demon Hunter though because I've heard they've gutted Brewmasters, but I've yet to actually test it out because no game time for now.

At least we get early access to DH on the 9th so we'll have plenty of time to mess about with them.

Yeah, i'll definitely be trying it out then. There'll be so many running around though, I remember putting off making a DK for a few months for that reason

Wow is for faggots

i know im just bein a hater and its your hobby so whatever but god damn that was one of the most autistic things ive ever read bro

keep on keepin on tho whatever floats yer boat even if its growin a greasy facemane and braggin about your dwarf assassin or w/e life is about bein happy and dank feels probably unless its about sky man watchin over you makin sure you are wearin a hat and not bein gay or nothin' in which case ur probably fucked so w/e

why you always lyin? this isn't your character and no one has ever called you anything like that. now faggot, cuck, beta, nigger, sure

The fact that you consider her too awesome and badass to be my character is quite the compliment.

you are obviously super autistic and should drink everything you find under the kitchen sink

I always try to push that fact to the back of my mind, but I guess it's just a reality when it comes to new classes.

I'm just not digging the fact there are only two specs for DH, but I suppose the artifact system might add uniqueness for the individual players.

Stay jelly.

Nice quads.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what do you think about the artifact weapon models?

I think some look like shit, considering what they're supposed to be

Check'd.

I'm in the same boat as you. Some look pretty shit.

I don't play the classes, but I'm not enjoying that Ashbringer and Doomhammer are artifacts; it's just going to look fucking stupid to see a shit ton of players running around with two iconic weapons. That and why the fuck would you ever have a fel-infused Doomhammer?

I'm really digging the Demon Hunter ones, especially the glaives that are just blades of flame; they look pretty damn sweet. The DK ones look okay too, they aren't horrible, but they aren't the greatest.

Like the expansion itself, I'm cautiously optimistic on how they will be, especially when you consider there are no weapon drops at all for the entire xpac because of them.

lol this is awesome

revive you piece of shit thread

Okay

thank you cuntface

Why do you want it revived

nice b8 m8

i was 2.7k in 3s and wasn't even that good

presto resto instant ranko

drunkness

fair enough

Shaman, Warlock or Rogue?

Pre-Patch, how does it feel to be so op?

pve or pvp?

for pvp shaman is pretty shit right now, but lock is the most OP caster and rogue probably the most OP melee

Rogue. I like Outlaw.