I'm proud to be brazilian. I earn a great salary (2500 reais a month), I play PS4 amazingly well and I also get girls...

I'm proud to be brazilian. I earn a great salary (2500 reais a month), I play PS4 amazingly well and I also get girls. Why do americans like to insult BRs so much? Americans can't accept the fact that they won't surpass brazilians at the online games. I'm playing some TLoU right now and can't wait to prove my skills to all of you who don't believe in Rio 2016. psn is mago-mal-01 and i'm currently streaming at EXPLODECRANIOS 44 LET'S GO

>I'm proud to be brazilian

where are the brazilian anons?

7-1

Silly user favelas dont have internet

7-1 brazuca

2500 BRL = less than 700 dollars.

> great 'salary'

brazil doesn't have favelas everywhere

>crappy educational system
>police shooting up innocents to get to criminals
>zika virus
>high crime rates
>drug wars
>lots of poor people
just to name a few, you console peasant.

the olympics will be the death of Brasil. You barely managed to survive the World Siccer championship financially

>inb4, aryan German PC masterrace here, who got a high tier education, because my nation can afford free education for all its citizens

universities are free in brazil too

At least they dont have terrorist attacks every week

Yeah, and teachers work like 15% of the year and spend the remain of it protesting for better pay. I know it's hard for a Brazilian to understand this, but 'having' something imples that it should actually work.

Why do you keep livestreaming every day at that EXPLODECRANIOS 44 channel, OP? Nobody is watching that shit. And your PSN profile is low lvl af.

Your nation can also afford 1 million Turkroaches and 1 further million sandniggers.

I you guys get AfD and get back to your true, racist origins (and that's not a bad thing)

WTF are you talking about retard?
American men and women love Brazilians.
No hair to get in your teeth or make you bikini look like shit.
Fuck that "landing strip" shit, Brazilian is the only acceptable wax job!

Top kek, brazil is a joke

Sincerely a north american latino (US isnt america, fucking bürgers)

b/c we wont forget mlg columbus

Amazingly well my ass. Damn Brazil and your cheap ass Brazilian Walmart connection

OP is my new idol.

>america doesn't mean US

oldest forced meme

1) your tourists are the most assholish retards on the planet.

2) They're going to cancel the Olympics because of how shitty you Brazilian nobility have kept your country. Seriously if anyone deserves to get fucked in the ass it's you guys

lol this fucking cuck german
soon your girls will be wearing burkas and you'll reading he kouran

that's France moron

>Brazilian here
>ask me

Nah, the cowntry is good, but there is a lot of favelas if you live in a big city as São Paulo, Rio, Curitiba, anyway...

I wish that we could have more cold and snow (not only in RS)

Also, I fucking hate our Flag and the politicians are worse than movie villains.

Do brazilians have hilarious Youtube channels and PSN accounts as OP?

Your Olympics are about to be held in a moat of liquid shit and body parts surrounded by crime and disease-infested mosquitoes.

Stay proud, OP.

Stay proud, OP.

Some have, not all, its the same everywhere

OP here. You guys making fun of my psn account are typical americans. I have a great followwing on my channel, who are you to judge? ameridumbs.

I'm sorry, your psn name suck, that's all, it doesn't mean that your content is shit too

Let's play some PS4 then, oh yes, you dont have one.

Because you make half as much as I do and I consider myself an underachiever.

Let me guess. You perform physical labor?

I work from home in my bathrobe as a tech for the elderly.

I h8 online m8. You are just trolling for PS4 friends and are a gaping vagina.

>
Let's go 1 on 1 then you coward